• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could write, but unfortunately I'm rubbish. I'll enjoy reading them though!
I was having a quick flick through the csi mag the other day, and in his interview Jon is talking about how his character gets into trouble and how he enjoys playing that. But he says his parents don't like it, and want him to play the hero. So I say tptb should give Jon one episode where he is the hero, got to keep the parents happy! Would make a few fans happy as well!

He could still be the hero and get into trouble at the same time. Just not the kind of trouble he got into in "Burned". More like the kind of trouble he got into in "Nailed". Because he was too eager and went in without waiting for backup and without his weapon drawn, he got a nail in the eye. Not that I want to see Ryan get hurt, but I'd much rather that kind of trouble than the "Burned" kind. :lol: As long as they don't have him get hurt too badly.

Anyone see the spoiler pics? I freaked!

Bwahaha the faces that Calleigh and Delko give Ryan in the pictures are hilarious. They look kinda posed. They're like, WTC???

Anyone see the spoiler pics? I freaked!

Bwahaha the faces that Calleigh and Delko give Ryan in the pictures are hilarious. They look kinda posed. They're like, WTC???
Where can we find the pics?

Last edited:
yeah, i just saw the promotional pics &
it looks like they're mad at him, which means that he did something stupid. again. :eek: i was really hoping the writers & such wouldn't keep doing that for the new season. but thanks to vegaslights for the great pics. light purple on Togo is looking good. i can't wait!

i also noticed how a bunch of us are ranting about how ryan's background is totally unknown to the audience, except for the OCD, uncle, niece, gambling problem, etc. (i actually think that's it) & i just wanted to say that i absolutely agree!

&&, they don't seem to be pursuing his OCD characteristic from season 3. i started watching this show, Monk, & the main guy, Adrian Monk, has OCD. it's a great show; it's funny & genius. i know his OCD is over the top, but if you compare Monk's OCD traits to what little Ryan has, it's like he doesn't even have OCD - he just likes to have clean guns.

(it's been a long while since i've been here. i'm glad to see that the thread looks strong & i am loving the new name! :thumbsup:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i just saw the promotional pics &
it looks like they're mad at him, which means that he did something stupid. again. :eek: i was really hoping the writers & such wouldn't keep doing that for the new season. but thanks to vegaslights for the great pics. light purple on Togo is looking good. i can't wait!

I think Calleigh and Eric could be upset with Ryan because he didn't let them know what was going on with H.

^^ Maybe he was trying to explain himself and Calleigh and Delko were freaked. But the more likely option would be that he did something wrong. :rolleyes:

About the OCD thing: In the books it says that he got it under control or whatever (except for one freak out in Harm for the Holidays). I was like, NO! It's one of the only thing that we have for this character's development!! :scream:

^^ Maybe he was trying to explain himself and Calleigh and Delko were freaked. But the more likely option would be that he did something wrong. :rolleyes:

:scream:
I 'm an optimist and I'm sticking to Calleigh and Eric being upset because they weren't informed of what was going on. I guess that could be seen as doing something wrong by some.

He could still be the hero and get into trouble at the same time. Just not the kind of trouble he got into in "Burned". More like the kind of trouble he got into in "Nailed". Because he was too eager and went in without waiting for backup and without his weapon drawn, he got a nail in the eye. Not that I want to see Ryan get hurt, but I'd much rather that kind of trouble than the "Burned" kind. :lol: As long as they don't have him get hurt too badly.
I would NOT be able to watch "hurt" Ryan again! "Nailed" broke my heart enough, thanks to Jon's amazing acting. But I really dont know which kind of trouble I'd prefer. It's kind of 50/50.

Dont fret guys, Im sure its just what you all think. Calleigh and Eric are probably just a little shocked therefor a little peeved that they didn't know what was happening. Ryan cant be in trouble again!

It would be great to have an episode where he's the big hero. Maybe a bank holdup where he's caught inside and saves everyone? I would ahve loved to have seen the last episode of CSI:NY S3 - the one where the bank robbers take over the headquarters - with Ryan in Mac's role. Partly because he'd be the big hero then, and partly because he'd be dripping wet in a t-shirt. :p

Is anyone watching the Olympics? Togo got a medal! Their first ever, apparently.

Love those spoiler pics!

And, because I totally forgot - congrats on the new thread! I'm only 7 pages late. :lol:

I would NOT be able to watch "hurt" Ryan again! "Nailed" broke my heart enough, thanks to Jon's amazing acting. But I really dont know which kind of trouble I'd prefer. It's kind of 50/50.

It did me too. I don't mean hurt that badly again. I don't want that ever. :lol: It was just heartbreaking. I guess he could be in danger/trouble without actually being hurt. Like maybe he could have a crazy stalker (Erica Sykes, perhaps lol) or someone like that and the team would have to band together to stop the person from harming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back