• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree with what you said before. I could see him going back to school for something else. If you're smart enough to be a CSI, I don't think you'd want to waste your brains working at a gun range the rest of your life. Or, maybe he'd leave Miami and get a job as a CSI somewhere else.

I agree, he would have been a great professor. It would have made it very hard to concentrate in class :)
He would probably have tried to get his patrol job back too.
It's weird to think of him as anything else than a CSI, though.

Yeah, whatever happened to him going to night school?
I don't remember school being bought up again after he became a CSI.
Something else that was dropped by the writers.It would be great if it were indicated in the upcoming season if he finished ,or is going to school part time or something.

I say it's freaking petition time!!! Ugh...our favorite character is always getting the short end of the stick. Darn in Togo, why do you have to be so hot?!

Definately time for a Petition! But I'm more worried that we haven't seen much of our favorite hot CSI all summer!!! :( I know he has a birthday coming up, maybe we'll get some news then! :)

Yeah, whatever happened to him going to night school?
I don't remember school being bought up again after he became a CSI.
Something else that was dropped by the writers.It would be great if it were indicated in the upcoming season if he finished ,or is going to school part time or something.

The only times I remember him mentioning college was in "Legal" when he told Calleigh he took her class.

I thought that in UTI, Yelina told Horatio that Ryan was taking a night class in Genetics. Think it was a masters. Then it was never mentioned again. Its like they threw in these little snippets of information, including the OCD, when they were establishing the character and then they convienently forgot them all. I wish there was a bit of consistency in the show. It doesn't help character development when they dont go with their initial characterisation.

I thought that in UTI, Yelina told Horatio that Ryan was taking a night class in Genetics. Think it was a masters. Then it was never mentioned again. Its like they threw in these little snippets of information, including the OCD, when they were establishing the character and then they convienently forgot them all. I wish there was a bit of consistency in the show. It doesn't help character development when they dont go with their initial characterisation.
That's what I remember also. You need to be somewhat intelligent to pursue a gentics degree,yet Ryan isn't really portrayed that way.

Yes, he makes all those silly mistakes. But occasionally they do have him do something intelligent, like in Cyber-lebrity, when he had to let the girls attacker go but he scratched his arm so they could get the dna. Not many people would be able to think under pressure like that.
With the mistakes; they do say that the really intelligent have no common sense. (Like my old flatmate-an astro-physicist who couldnt set up the tv:lol:)

Heehee, UTI stands for urinary tract infection but whatever, I know you mean Under The Influence!!! :guffaw:

And yeah, I watched that episode the other night and that's when I heard about the masters in genetics or whatever. I was like, waaaait a minute.......

I agree with the group, I wish we knew more about Ryan's past and that tptb actually continued with a lot of the stuff that they said made up his personality. (His masters in Genetics, his OCD) hopefully we will get what we need season seven and they devote an entire episode to him (Not like 'burned') where our questions will be answered. :)

On a side note, I see we have not posted any pics in a while, so I am most pleased to post this which I just found and would make into my new background if I could. I could not be selfish and keep this for myself, I must share so we may all drool together.

So without futher adu...

RWcrotchshot.jpg

Now discuss and comense with drooling:drool:. And if someone could also tell me which episode in season five this came from, I will love them for life!

Holy crap! That pic is awesome! The white shirt, the jeans, the badge & gun, the yellow jacket blowing in the wind. Wow-ee! Love it! :drool: Thanks for posting that one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back