Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i don't doubt that it was on purpose....remember the very color cooridinated s4? where everyone dressed in the same colors? so yeah it doesn't surprise me....

Well since S4 they haven't had the entire cast in the same color. It's been one or two, sometimes three and that's it. Well minus all the extras in My Nanny that were all wearing red, but they aren't main cast members anyways.

I havent seen the episode yet, I've been so busy! I plan to watch it soon though. I like when they color cordinate in the past seasons, its cute :lol:

I think the poll for the new thread title should go up soon...I think Kat volunteered? Its okay if you dont want to though! I'd be happy to do it but in a day or two, lets gather up some more suggestions!

I found some pics of a photo shoot that Togo did with Eva La Rue and her daughter recently. So I come bearing some early Christmas gifts for everyone to drool over.

NOW WARNING: Get your drool buckets ready and make sure you are sitting down for these pics, yeah they are that hottttt.

Can

this

man get any HOTTER? YES

he can!

Your welcome! A friend of mine found them. I have the site link if anyone wants it pm me because we're not allowed to post links in here, right? Or did the rules change? Anyways it's called Sacoor brothers, just yahoo or google it.

Thanks so much for posting those! I was sooooo mad when I lost the pics and could not find the site again! You totally made my day!

I think the poll for the new thread title should go up soon...I think Kat volunteered? Its okay if you dont want to though! I'd be happy to do it but in a day or two, lets gather up some more suggestions!

I will likely get to this tomorrow.....today has been hectic.

Beautifulpics! *drools muchly* Most guys look like dorks when they're doing modelling. Togo looks fabulous! I like the ones with the hat - it really shows off his eyes.

*drowns in drooool*

Maybe Togo's been hiding a son or it's him and Eva's love child LOL..J/P That thought made me throw up in my mouth a lil. No seriously I like Eva a lot. She seems like a very nice person and a great mother and friend. I do hate Boa but Eva is a great actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back