Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet_Fantasy said:
Hey guys, I've got some news, If you don't know already, I mean I just discovered CSI Miami in september of last year, but...

I was just watching under the influence when at the end, I noticed that Calleigh, when she is walking out with her dad at the end, Horatio asks her if ryan did well, and she said that he did "surprisingly well", and horation says that "it's in his blood" and calleigh sort of smiled. Maybe, in season 6 they tell us what that means, if they haven't already..

sorry, I'm a newbie...lol :)

We discussed this topic here and there. We had some interesting theories and ideas, I don't think they ever revealed exactly what they mean by that in the show so we are still waiting for that. Maybe it will happen in S6...maybe not.
Some of our ideas were that maybe his dad was a police officer or something of that sort.
Maybe he has some bad crime in his past either commited by him or someone in his family and he is trying to "make up" for it by being a CSI.
Others just think that he showed that he was just born to do this job just by his performance.
Ryan did say in an episode in S5, near the end when he got in trouble..that he was born do to this job and its the only thing he wants to do...or something along those lines... Hope that helps :)

Thanks, Iluvjonathantogo!!

once of my theories as that maybe he's calleighs brother. I know this sounds weird, but he didn't even introduce himself to calleigh in his first case, and they were already acting like brother and sister, for instance, when he said that he "Sacraficed his lunch" when he threw the roast beef at the gator, they seemed like they knew each other forever, and were just reuniting. She also seems to look after him alot, like when she came to see him at the T.V station. Also, (not to get shippy here) maybe that's why us caRWashers haven't seen a hookup yet, and why she is getting closer to eric.

Just a theory... :) :)

I just finished watching Law And Order "Blaze", I wish there would have been more of Jon in there, but I still liked his scnece, it was nice seening him doing something other then a "good guy", if you want to say it that way.

that_girl1 said:
I just watched that episode but I didn't see Jon in it. But I missd the first like 10 minutes of the episode.

Yeah he was in the first 5 minutes of it, not much, but still glad I seen him in somthing other then CSI or SU2.

Guy's im kinda sad..........I wont be able to watch CSI:M from sunday until friday night:( !!!what am i going to do!!lol...im going to Logan,WV for a youth group mission trip.i live up here in Kitchener, Ontrio, Canada.anywone in Logan??

Sweet_Fantasy said:
Thanks, Iluvjonathantogo!!

once of my theories as that maybe he's calleighs brother. I know this sounds weird, but he didn't even introduce himself to calleigh in his first case, and they were already acting like brother and sister, for instance, when he said that he "Sacraficed his lunch" when he threw the roast beef at the gator, they seemed like they knew each other forever, and were just reuniting. She also seems to look after him alot, like when she came to see him at the T.V station. Also, (not to get shippy here) maybe that's why us caRWashers haven't seen a hookup yet, and why she is getting closer to eric.

Just a theory... :) :)

Wow, I dont think that theory was ever brought up....thats a very interesting one! It really gives us a lot to think about. I never even thought of that and now Im really interested to see what he meant by "its in his blood". :)

yeah i watched the ep. but i was dissapointed that he was only in the first five minutes!!! oh and i saw the ep of Judging Amy that he guest stared in. he had a bigger part in that one. he played a dj at a club. i don't remeber the ep name though. it think it was like "Lost Quarters" or some thing like that.

omg ok so kind of off topic..but i just saw the guy who killed Marisol in S4 on Nip/Tuck i dont watch it it just happens to be on showcase dive after csi:m was on.how weird is that?! lol

That is kind of weird, not that unusual though.
Anyways..to get back on topic, what do you guys think Ryan's style is going to be for S6?
I wonder if they are going to bring back the piney, spikey hair style...I hope not lol :lol:

Maybe, and hopefully they will get him back into T-shirts...preferally(sp?) some t-shirts that are a size too small ;). I think he needs a little style change because I think we've been seeing way too much fancy coats, he needs to dress a little more laid back for once, just for a change of pace because like all S5 was suits!!
Bring back the T-Shirt! Bring back the T-Shirt!

Do I smell a petition brewing?... lol :lol:

tight t-shirt, maybe some shorts, no shirt - maybe he should go swimmng with Delko (Ali's fan fic stuck in my mind), it is after all Miami - let's see some skin! :devil:

I actually liked the spikey hair!

I like the spikey hair too,but yes they need to put some t-shirts on the man, and let the skin see some sun, and let the girls see the skin and well need I really say more?. lol

Wolfe_Angel said:
I like the spikey hair too,but yes they need to put some t-shirts on the man, and let the skin see some sun, and let the girls see the skin and well need I really say more?. lol
Nicely Put ;)
Ok, Ok I did like the spikey hair but only so some degree. Some times it was like all out spikes and he just looked like he was having a mid-life crisis. Other times it was just lightly spiked, making him looks so very hot :)

Im still rooting for the plot that Ryan jumps into a poll to save a girl. That way he gets out and is all wet so he's like changing shirts or just waiting for his to dry while he's there, basking in the sun :lol:

Or he rips his shirt off before he saves the girl, like right before he dives into the pool. Ooo That lucky actress who plays that girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back