Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

loves those eyese! I could stare at them for hours. I am still watching SU2 episodes I have on my DVR. He is so funny in that show!

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I got a message from JT in myspace inbox today. :) Woohoo!

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Cool! Care to share?

4. athlov

athlov Guest

Oh, you know what they probably did? It's not really Miami so there were probably mountains or buildings back there that they had to take out. :lol:

They didn't do that great of a job of it, did they? :p

5. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

This is what he put in my myspace inbox:

stephanie-
    thanks for the note, i appreciate it enormously, ill send a photo out soon
    cheers,
    jt

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thank you so much everyone for the pictures :) And I noticed that, but I thought that you had been the ones doing the work in it, I thought it was supposed to be there, I mean, what else could the reason be :rolleyes:

And something good happened. I saw "Curse of the Coffin" and it was so good :D and funny :lol: There were lots of Ryan scenes, and he was so cute. I thought it was the funniest thing, he was scared about the curse and pretending it didn't even affect him :p Then when he saw the 'dead body' moving, the way he ran...and poor him, he must have thought he was becoming crazy, and nobody believed him :( Then I loved his face when he couldn't feel his hands, he was really scared yet so cute :) And Eric and Calleigh were always making fun of him. And when the computer just started burning :lol: The scene with Eric in the graveyard was awesome, because Eric got scared too and he payed back with the "Take it easy" ;) But then Ryan fell on the groung :p Everything of him was cute in some way...Seriously, it was the funniest thing I ever seen of/with Ryan :lol:
    By the way, I noticed he had something in his arm, it was visible in some scenes.(at least I think I am not imagining/seeing things...wait, maybe it's the curse :p) Have you noticed it too? Was it in the episode, and I missed it? Or Jon simply hurt it in RL?

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Canyou believe I still have not seen that episode. With all the reruns right now - why have they not showed that one???

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Everyone!!! I was on vacation so I took some time off from this site, but I am sure am glad to be back!

CSI_Dani, I love that episode too, He is so adorable in it because he is so scared :lol:
    Maybe what you saw was part of his tattoo? Im pretty sure there was no storyline or episode where he hurts his arm. Maybe he bumped into something in real life, Im not too sure. I would probably be able to help you more if I saw what you were talking about, Ive never noticed anything on his arm, You must have a good eye :)

ETA: Did I miss someting :( Thumpy not a mod for the Miami thread anymore?

9. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Wasn't there something about JT hurting himself in rl around the time the epi aired first time round (curse Sky, still haven't started S5 :mad: :mad:)? There was a pic of him with a plaster/bandage on his elbow.

10. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I heard something like that. Probably when he was running away from the "dead" body. And yes Thumpy isn't a mod for us anymore :(.

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I so look forward to 'Curse of the Coffin'.
    The graveyard scene between Eric and Ryan is soo funny. The scene at the end with Calleig, Eric and him is good too.
    and Ryan wore the purple T-shirt again.
    I want to see more light-hearted episodes like this.

I found a promo pic where you can see the little wound on his elbow.
    curse of the coffin promo pic

credit: Modern Day Gallery

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh wow he really did scrape himself up good, didn't he? Might have been hurt on set - they seem to do a lot of their own stunts and I remember AR saying he had whacked his thumb hard on the set and got a nice bruise from it, so maybe JT did something to himself. Workers' Comp! Just kidding....

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Yes and Emily also said that in 'Going Under' she wanted to do her own stunt which I think is pretty cool. :cool:

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow!! nice pics!!! and the one with the tattoo!! *drools* and it's cool that they do some of thier own stunts. it makes them all the more sexier!!!

15. athlov

athlov Guest

Yeah, he really did scrape himself up in rl.

[​IMG]

It looked pretty healed up in CotC though, so he probably did it off set. As least that's what I think. ;)

Oh, and that pic up there with the forcefield hair isn't one of mine. :) I wish though, but it's actually a promo pic from one of the other sites.

Maybe: Random Scribblings or Modren Day Gallery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.