Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

A happy birthday to Jon :) 30 isn't old considering it's only 5 years older than I am. And with that face no one will really believe it since he doesn't look it. :D

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Yeah wolfesgamergirl, well loyal2wolfe said he isn't too old or too "young." When are you going to take a hint?

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Exatly what are you getting at stephaine? I was simply wishing Jon a happy birthday and commenting on how he doesn't look his age. What hint am I supposed to be taking because this has nothing to do with that I wrote.

4. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Yeah, well apparently that girl thinks he's old then. "He's not too young or too old." What the hell? She can drop dead and go to hell for all I care, but to me JT is NOT old. 30 isn't old at all. When you see loyal2wolfe on here sometime tell her that.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Instead of assuming what loyaltwolfe's words mean, perhaps you should ask what is meant. Jumping to conclusions won't help anyone, nor does it help to yell and berate others for their opnions.

6. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Happy birthday Jon, I just know it will be a good one, have fun!

I fail to see how 'not too young or too old' = too old :confused: :confused:. I would have taken it as 'just right' :D :D...but then, I see my glass as half full... :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Happy big 3-0 Birthday Jonathan...I hope he has a fantastic day full of fun and friends and I hope he's not working, that would suck. I bet the csim crew is having a huge b-day party for him, I would if I was his friend. *Throws confetti in the air for him and blows my birthday horn*
    No matter what age he is he looks great.

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Come on now, children. Let's play nice ;)
    Happy 30th birthday, Mr Togo! And keep playing that sax! Musicians rock! :cool:

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Y'all need to chill out. Jonathan isn't old and he doesn't look it. ;) *runs before she gets eaten*

Happy birthday, Jon.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hey everyone...

Let's all take the time to calm down and breathe in here. I understand some may be angry/frustrated so let's put the keyboards aside for a while.

For future problems, instead of responding to them yourselves, please hit the Notify Moderator button or PM myself or Lucy.

Here is a reminder regarding Trolling and Flaming:

stephanie20, it is one thing to disagree with what has been said, but outright insulting other users verbally will not be tolerated here -- And telling others to 'drop dead' is not acceptable. Therefore, you are being issued an Official Warning for Flaming and Trolling. Any questions or complaints can be PMed to myself.

Thank you to those who have tried to get this thread back on topic. It has not gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated.

11. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Yeah, happy birthday Jon. Thank god he doesn't check this website huh?

12. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Happy Birthday to Jon! :)
    I haven't really posted here for a while but have kept up reading the thread. Now that the latest season is showing on UK tv, I feel like I can get back into the thread properly. Watched 'Curse of the Coffin' last week; it was such a good episode. Watching Ryan be so sceptical towards Delko's initial reaction to the goat's head and then become more spooked as things progressed was great. His reaction in the morgue when that body sat up was priceless :eek:

Really enjoying this season. (But still miss the innocent little Ryan from season 3, I have to confess ;))

13. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I just would like to know, will everyone in forgive me? Sure hope so. Need4speed? Hope you don't message JT about what I said. I don't hate him at all, as I was just in a bad mood. Sometimes I can get carried away.

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! :eek: What's been happening while I've been away? Blimey, I turn my back for five minutes and a whole thread goes by! I hope you remember me! And The Only Gorgeous One has a birthday! :D

*sings loudly* Happy birthday to yoooooo...

I think a birthday pic might be in order before I go on :D
    [​IMG]
    I never get tired of looking at this pic - so sweet!

He doesn't look old, but he looks older now than he did in S3. He looked so sweet and innocent there. By the end of S5, he'd bulked up a bit and his hairstyle made him look more mature. I love him both ways.

And he's 30? Finally, he hits the same decade as me! For about two weeks, then I move on into the next one. :lol: I don't feel like such a dirty old woman now.

(Don't worry about it, stephanie . Everyone has a bad day now and then.)

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

*saves picture* Hope you don't mind. :) Age is just a number so the government can keep track of us, AliGtr. ;) I won't tell if you won't hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.