Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I got a puppy and I hate it lol...and we know Jon has a cat so not sure a puppy would go over so well. Plus I don't know how he has time for his cat with all the traveling he did this summer. I wonder if he took him with him. That is one lucky cat if it gets to snuggle with him at nights...purrr purrr.

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmmm good point. Then perhaps some cat toys and catnip for one of the luckiest cats we know of. :D Cats are quite indenpendant as long as someone fed it then all is good. And yes that is one lucky cat, I'd like to be that cat. ;)

3. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Men are so difficult to buy for aren't they?

I don't know about Jon but I know what I would buy Ryan if it was his birthday - I'd save really, really hard and buy him his CSI job back :)

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I know this is a bit late,happy B-Day Jon

5. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Hey there HC, and thank you for the birthday wish towards our precious Jonny boy. I am sure he would be happy. :) Again, thank you. :)

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Jon has a cat?! How did I miss that? Too cool! Anyone know anything about it (e.g. name, etc)?

Wow, Togo birthdays sure bring the gang back together! Hey Ali! Haven't seen you around in a while! Love your icon!

A Jon Togo cruise hmmm? That is one boat ride I would not like to miss, even if I do get horribly seasick! :lol:

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Happy birthday to Jon! Welcome to the best decade on Earth. As for a JT cruise, I would load up on Dramamine for that one, particularly if it's a smaller boat without the 2000 other guests ;). Twiztid4togo and Wolfesgamergirl, he does indeed have a lucky cat. *mew* *mew* Wonder if he's adopting another one? ;)j/k

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

buy him his job back, that's funny dna girl.

carWash Cutie Jon mentioned in an early interview seas 3 that he had a cat. He said in his spare time he like playing with it. I would love to see a pic of him and his cat. LIke you see pics of celebs and their pets. I bet it's one pampered kitty it's definately lucky even if it doesn't have 9 lives.
    Yeah I could handle sea sickness to be on a boat w/ him.
    Wolfesgamergirl, cat toys and nip would be a good present. SOmething he could play with his kitty with.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*drags Reine into thread* When was the last time you posted in here? :eek: I just read like all of thread 8. It was cool to see how many older posters still post here and the new ones. Man, that was 8 threads ago. Togo lovers are speedy, speedy posters.

Jon Togo cruise? :lol: Well when I was obsessed with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen I was soo close to going on a cruise with them. They were like... going on a special cruise for their fans. And they have Disney cruises too. I think they should have a CSI: Miami cruise because you know... cruises have pools. KatiewouldhaveastakeoutatthepoolspyingonJon. Yes.

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi :D

Interesting Katie :lol:

I couldn't go to a Togo cruise since, for sure, it'd set sail from a city in the US, and I'd have to ask for a visa, renew my passport, buy plane tickets, buy tickets for the cruise etc, etc, etc :p

Hey Togo Cruise :lol: :lol:

Bye :p

11. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Hey Everybody! I haven't been on all day but there's only 20 minutes of Mr.Togo's birthday left so here's my message to him..

[​IMG]
    I hope your 30th birthday is the best ever!!
    Love ya,
    Angeline

as for what i would give jon for his b-day i would give him ME of course ;) Well i don't know if he'd want me for his birthday but i'd definitly want him for mine. Oh and if there was a Togo Cruise you better believe i'd be the first one on it. ... he has a cat? i had no idea lol! well that is the luckiest cat in the world!! purr.. ;)

12. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I would give Jon something to play with his cat too.

I had a Jon dream 2 nights ago, he was shirtless :p & was playing with not one, but 3 cats! & I think his dad came by to say hi. The funniest part was when Jon imitated the cats. We was like, 'Mew, mew, mew!' I almost burst out laughing in that dream.

Aargh...that kitty of his is extremely lucky... :mad:

13. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

that would be a very nice dream loyal2wolfe minus the cats cuz i would like to see togo shirtless and purring lol ;) it's sunday. i hate sundays you know why? because there isn't a single episode of csi miami on any channel and that means no Ryan Wolfe :) well jon is officially 30 years old now. i can't wait to see what the writers have him wearing next season and what his hair looks like.

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Oh my - I am gone for a week and the board goes crazy! Just wanted to jump in with a belated Happy b-day for Togo.
    A Togo cruise would be fun! Maybe we would get to see Togo shirtless for it!

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY welcome back Katbug...*throws confetti* gesh I missed you and yes you missed some excitement in this thread over the last week..*huggles katbug*

He would have to be shirtless on a cruise, I mean i'd make that a rule..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.