Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Tommorow is oldie's birthday. Yey! What is he 60 already? Wow.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I'm 55. What does that make me... prehistoric?

3. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

"Oh Jonny oh Jonny you're getting so old,
    Oh Jonny oh Jonny, you're beginning to smell like mold."

Isn't that a nice poem for someone turning 60..err..30? Sorry, but that was a slip of the tongue. For most of you guys in here who have told me that Togo is getting to be an old man just because he's turning 30, you guys really need to get your facts straight. Sorry, but you really need help if any of you think he's getting help. My god.

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

What? Whose saying my Jon is getting old? Please he is so far from old he is still so damn sexy it's not even funny!
    And stephanie20 no offense or anything but why do you keep posting that poem around. I thought you were in the OTDS group because you LIKE jonathan togo. that poem isn't very nice towards our sweety. anyways... i can't believe he's turning 30 i agree Need4Speed he looks like he's 25! :) so hot!!

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

anyone who says he's old is lest just say not the pinkest blood revealer in the CSI kit :lol:

6. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

"Oh Jonny oh Jonny, you're so old,
    Oh Jonny oh Jonny, you smell like mold.
    People have said that tommorow you'll be an old man, but that's because they don't know their ass from their hand.

Oh Jonny Oh Jonny, you were once someone young and cute, but now you're becoming worn down like a "30" year old flute. There's someone I know that says 30 isn't young, but that person is dumb. Everytime I see her type something negative I want to fricking spit. Jonathan Togo? The ride was fun while it lasted. Rest in peace."

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

LMFAO. Nah, I wouldn't worry about that. 60 is old. :p Plus he looks like he's like... well I don't know. I think around like 27, haha. *runs to corner*

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey don't go dissing Flutes too!! I'm a flute player! and my friend has a 40 year old flute and it's in perfect condition!! and whay do you keep saying he's old? 30 IS NOT OLD!!!

9. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Need4speed? Are you saying i'm stupid? That's a bit harsh isn't it?

10. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

30 isn't old! seriously stephanie20 what's going on i thought you loved togo why are you dissing him? come on steph get back to the togo loving instead of the hating.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

...I'm an ex-flute player. Because I'm cool. Band geeks unite! I bet Jon was a band geek.. y/n? He played the sax.

12. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

hey i used to play the flute to in 6th grade four years ago but i still got my flute skills lol. and i think it's so cool that he was in a band before. it makes him even hotter :)

13. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Guys? I just want to say that I'm really sorry for what I said. I was in a bad mood, and I didn't mean to take it out on our lovely ryan/jon. I'm sorry.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

YEAH!!! Band Geeks Unite!!! I'm a senior flute player in my high school marching band. and Jon did and still does play sax. he also plays guitar and is currently teaching Adam/Eric how to play. and here's a pic of him playing his sax....
    [​IMG]

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow this thread has been so much fun lately...

So Togo is turning 30 and still looking steaming hott. I don't think 30 is old. When I was turning 30 I did and I got very down but now I'm staring at 40, shiiiiiiit 30 was nothing. I agree he only looks about 25 and i'm sure he's in the best shape of his life. Better shape then most 20 yr olds.
    So Happy Birthday Jon, just in case he would stop by... *rolls eyes*

OH yeah and jon was in band in high school. I use to talk to some dude that went to school with him and they were in band together... Band Geek. I'd love to see a pic of him in his old band uniform..I think they were blue and white...I bet he looked totally adorkable in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.