Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new banner ilovejontogo4evr. ;) Thank you.

I suck at thread titles. The Ryan, where have you gone is funny. Funny but true.

I think Ryan- is just a kid. Another CSI wannabe.

Seriously - this kid been nothin' but trouble for the whole lab. The only reson he was hired cuz of his OCD gun maintenance ( So he wouldn't end up like Spedle).

"Like a kid in a candy store"

ok I'm late to posting on this thread but I love Ryan/Jon!!!! Loving all the pics!!! I havent scrolled through all the pages but has anyone ever seen a shirtless pic. of this hottie????;)

hey!! that is not true!! i mean sure he's young but he's hard working and dedicated. and he didn't replace Speed! he was an addition to the team. don't you remember in Under the Influence when Ryan goes to get a locker, he sees Speed's empty good conditioned one. but he doesn't take it, he takes the broken one that doesn't close. he was showing his respects for Speed by doing that. and in Hell Night, he told Alexx that we wasn't trying to replace Speed, he just wanted to do a good job. and it's not Jon's falut that Rory isn't on the show any more. Rory wanted out of the show because he didn't like the whole grind of it. Rory wanted Speed dead as much as we did, in other words he didn't. He just wanted Speed to transfer. but the producers told him "No, you want out, you're getting killed off" so don't go ranting about how Ryan is trouble and not of any use. because he's not! he's sweet, kind and dedicated to his job. i mean sure he's having some problems now, with the gambling but i think after the whole fired, ordeal, he's learned his lesson.

don't you remember in Under the Influence when Ryan goes to get a locker, he sees Speed's empty good conditioned one. but he doesn't take it, he takes the broken one that doesn't close. he was showing his respects for Speed by doing that.
I have never seen the whole 'Under The Influence'!! I have to see it, definatly. That scene, I know, is so wonderful and very important part of the show. Like you said, he was showing respect and showing that he's not there to replace Speed.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
don't you remember in Under the Influence when Ryan goes to get a locker, he sees Speed's empty good conditioned one. but he doesn't take it, he takes the broken one that doesn't close. he was showing his respects for Speed by doing that.
I have never seen the whole 'Under The Influence'!! I have to see it, definatly. That scene, I know, is so wonderful and very important part of the show. Like you said, he was showing respect and showing that he's not there to replace Speed.

Ahh! That episode was on today! I missed that scene, though. Why did I have to switch back to CSI:LV?

Twiztid4Togo said:
I wasn't home for the series opener.

I'm really worried they are going to make Ryan an ass again. With all these rumors saying Speed is coming back, I fear that if it truly him , then Ryan may feel left behind again. For 3 seasons he's tried to fit in with the team and now if Speed comes back he'll be in his shadow. I really hope that this whole Speed things is just Delko imagination and he's not back. I'll be very dissappointed, sry Speed fans, but he's dead. Doing the whole fake death things AGAIN would be so not kewl. They always say they try to make CSIM realistic, well bringing someone back from the dead isn't too realistic to me.

Spoiler (Sorry I still haven't figured how to use the spoiler box) :confused:

Don't worry they aren't getting rid of Ryan. Rory said he was only asked to do one episode in a CSI Files interview. It is on the CSI Files page. He is just going to be a guest star and not a regular. He even said that Jonathon Toga seemed like a nice guy.

*sighs* he is still not back as a CSI. I wonder when he's reinstated and how.

:(

Every time I watch the scene from 'Kill Switch' between Ryan and Horatio I feel so sad. Ryan looks so lost as Horatio walks away, but H smiled slightly while Ryan was saying that he won't abandon the team.

I also wonder how the others will treat him.

Jonathon Toga
:lol: Jonathan Togo hon :)
And...
Don't worry they aren't getting rid of Ryan. Rory said he was only asked to do one episode in a CSI Files interview. It is on the CSI Files page. He is just going to be a guest star and not a regular. He even said that Jonathon Toga seemed like a nice guy.
That's kind of good to hear. I like Rory and all but I didn't want all that drama with
Speed possibly coming back

Earlier today I caught a bit of a re-run. I'm not sure what episode it was but it must have been a really old one because Yelina was there and Ryan had his long hair ;)
It was the one with the ever infamous "Thanks, I have a keen grasp of the obvious" line. I hit rewind on the tv and watched it over again, it gets me everytime! That line will never get old.. :lol:

That would be Hell Night. :) I loved that episode too.

Epsecially since there was a scene in there between Eric and Ryan, and it was friendly and joking. Seeming as if Eric had accpeted him afterall, but was just thrown into anger at his movements of taking claim of his evidence in Sex and Taxes. Plus, the misunderstading as Eric thought that Ryan was taking credit for what happened in the season 3 finale.

OH, Season three, Where art thou? With your sweet naive Ryan charm? His sarcasm, while not matching Speeds, was purely his as he looks dead pan into the camera and says "That's hot." Oh, how I love thee. <3

OH, Season three, Where art thou? With your sweet naive Ryan charm? His sarcasm, while not matching Speeds, was purely his as he looks dead pan into the camera and says "That's hot." Oh, how I love thee. <3
Why did they have to let Ryan grow up? One season he's the cute little newbie, the next he's a big tough man :lol: Im not saying thats a bad thing but it was all so sudden ya know? They sprang his grown-upness on us. No more sweatervests, longer hair, and extremely hot one-liners...Atleast not yet..:D

I know what you mean, he was very cute and naive, and then season 4 started and its like what happened to his innocence, he became a new guy, a tougher guy.

i know!! i loved him in S3!!! he was so cute and young!!! and then BAM!! along came this new, somewhat arrogant, wise crack, tough guy in S4. and don't get me started on the S5 Ryan. He went from this sweet, cute, innocent, and caring guy into this Arrogant, lying, disrespectful, compulsive gambler who didn't care about anything!! it just makes me so mad about what they did to our sweet little Ryan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back