Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thank you for posting the interview ;) It's small but it's nice to know random facts about the stars :p

Also, thanks for the picture kat! I have noticed that you've been doing a lot of fanart lately, mostly Ryan, and you're really improving and doing great stuff. Congratulations :)

Sphinx, that was a great way of describing Ryan and explaining why he is doing this stuff all wrong :( I sometimes think that if people started watching CSI:Miami on season 5, some episodes more than others (yeah, because the one with the baby shows the really Ryan, right?), could get the idea that he is such a jerk :rolleyes: Some of the things that he has done make me go like "Hey, you stupid!" :p But yet, you just said the real truth, he is such a great guy, so not bad intentioned, and he is just going bad-directioned by his ambitions and that kind of necessity of proving himself that he can do it (or so it sometimes seems) :rolleyes:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

55 more days...gesh that seems like forever. BUT I have to say I'm glad it's starting that late. I thought it started in late August and if it did I'd be bummed cause we're going on vacation the 1st week in sept. I'd be so bummed if I wasn't home for the series opener.

I'm really worried they are going to make Ryan an ass again. With all these rumors saying Speed is coming back, I fear that if it truly him , then Ryan may feel left behind again. For 3 seasons he's tried to fit in with the team and now if Speed comes back he'll be in his shadow. I really hope that this whole Speed things is just Delko imagination and he's not back. I'll be very dissappointed, sry Speed fans, but he's dead. Doing the whole fake death things AGAIN would be so not kewl. They always say they try to make CSIM realistic, well bringing someone back from the dead isn't too realistic to me.

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I totally know what you mean. They aren't making Ryan look good and now that Speed might be back, well you can mine as well say goodbye to Ryan or the way we want Ryan. The season finale kind of gave us hope because he was getting his work done and Natalia was helping him so you kind of know that atleast one of them cares and always will hopefully. I feel like if Speed is back, they are just going to be like "Okay Ryan, try to get your job back or whatever, have fun, I don't care, Speeds back! I think that the whole Speed coming back is an interesting storyline but boy do I hope that they totally don't throw Ryan to the side is they do bring Speed back. They have built up such a big storyline for Ryan and its a waste if they don't ever continue on it. I doubt that Ryan will be totally forgotten because a lot of the finale was about him but they definatly wont do a lot of stuff with him. I like Speed and everything and if he is back, yeah thats pretty cool but I'd take Ryan being on the show and getting attention over Speed. :) Your guys thoughts?

Im not sure if this is too soon or not, but we can start brainstorming new thread names if you want. I have a list of our leftovers from last thread voting if you want to consider those ;)

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I can't believe that Jon has a crush on Spike from Degrassi. :lol: Its weird and funny at the same time. (Yea I know I posted before about that article :rolleyes: )

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

It was never easy for him and in the last seasons happened so much which maybe afflicted him.
    Maybe he stopped the gambling after Calleigh talked to him in 'Death Pool 100' and then Eric nearly lost his life and this was too much and so he started again to forget some things at least for a few hours.

He's sometimes a little bit green.
    He thought he would do the right thing as he paid his broker off, but in the end he lost his job.

6. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Ok enough with this talk about Ryan's mean side we just need a good pic to cheer us up! :)

JonTogo *I added the words to it* :)
    Edited picture due to size

Here's some of Jon that i love cuz of his smile :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOW I feel much better! :)

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Thanks Angeline for those pics, we really needed that! Those pics are so cute, I want to make icons out of them especially the third one I'll probably do that because they are so cute! I'll do that later ;)
    Oh and I just saw the first one, the link- I didn't see it right away. Its so cute, great job Angeline :)

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

In my opinion. Speed is dead. GONE. Not coming back. He has been for 3 years and if the writers think they can pull off having Speed come back alive, I won't be watching anymore. I wouldn't be worried about Ryan feeling left out because honestly, I don't think it's going to be a big deal if Delko is just imagining him. (If he actually sees him then you might want to worry). From the sounds of it, Delko only tells Calleigh about him seeing Speed, and if he was to tell anyone else it would probably Alexx or something. Maybe Ryan won't even know at all. That's how I want it to be. I hope there isn't this huge storyline out of it because like I said, he's dead. We saw his autopsy. Sad, but true.
    Hahah I love his glare in that picture you posted, ilovejontogo4evr. The other interview in the lab was hilarious.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i love the second pic!! he looks so creepily seductive!!!! it just makes you want him so bad!!!!

10. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

thanx you guys that's the first time i actually got to post pics without the link cuz i just reached 100 posts ;) your right Need4Speed he does look very seductive in the third one i think a little more in the second one though he's like you know you want me i actually printed the 2nd one up and it's in a sheet protector on my wall with my other jonathan togo pics lol

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I think we should start brainstorming names for the new thread title. Sarah - you have the list of ones we didn't use last time? Maybe you should post them so we can go through them. Also - does anyone have a list of the ones we used in the past?

Have we used Bringing Sexy back? I just saw ilovejontogo4evr's banner and I like that.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i don't know if it's been used but i like it :D or how about

Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

13. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Does anyone know when the season hype will start to cool down? Been messaging Togo on his myspace and haven't gotten any replies yet. Was told that once everything settles down, Jon will be running his page again. God knows when that'll be. :(

14. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Stephanie, there has been a rule set on this board that we are NOT supposed to be talking about his Myspace page and messaging on this board. Maybe you had come to the board afterwards but I just wanted to let you know that.

That is all. Carry on.

15. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I like the idea of Bringing Sexy Back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.