Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Hello there,

Guess what? I sent Jon Togo a question in myspace, and under the sent column it says read. Oh my god! He read my message. Isn't that cool or what?

I knew he would come around sooner or later. :)

2. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

OMG!!!! i had a dream about jon last night i dreamed that he was supposed be going on a trip and before he left i found him and like almost died from hotness (his hotness) and i was like omg can i have an autograph and a picture? and he said sure but it was weird in my dream he treated me like a little girl he picked me up and gave me a kiss on the cheek lol it was like i was 5 but i wasn't i'm 15 i don't know that was a REALLY strange dream lol oh well at least i got a kiss :)

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

thanks for the interesting poll wolfe_love_2007! :)

My votes:
    I voted for no one in the first poll. I stay with my opinion and I don't want an office relationship on CSI.
    but I'm for a gf for him though. It's like he never dates anyone. There could be a short reference that he's seeing someone.

I hope he gets his job back. It would be boring without him.

I like his smile and his eyes the most. I also like his arms and I like simply everything. :D

My fav clothes are pants and t-shirt. I also like suits and the pants-shirt-suit jacket combination.

My fav Ryan seasons are the third and the fourth. He was cute in season 3 and he was more grown up in seasin 4.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree with you Inge on the whole office romance thing. I always said if it had to happen I could stomach Calleigh but I'd really prefer it to be no one. Like you said, maybe a reference to him having a date, but I'd rather not have some love drama for him, because that's all it would be. Like Boa w/ her ex, Calleigh's men she's been with, all drama. H and Delko have had women drama and hell even Valera, thanks to Boa's ex. I'd rather them not explore his love life and explore his family background or history.

I'm so excited, last night we went to a used video game store *snore* but I found csim season 3 for $25.00 and I snagged it with the quickness. I have season 3 but not the real copy and now I do. There is a sweet interview with Togo that I have never seen before. I have only heard it and seen caps but now I have it...YAY

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Theres CSI video games?

Im sick guys :( Im in my room;cleaning and coughing and sniffing :lol:

Anyways I got my Paint Shop Pro so Im having fun trying to make Ryan/Jon icons. Ill show you guys when I make a decent one :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

no no it's not a video game it's the season of eps on dvd, sry for the confusion. I just bought it at a video game store that trades in movies, shows and games.

Sry to hear you are sick Iluvjonathantogo, hope you feel better soon. I'm sure the paint shop will heal you up fast.

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

hAVEn't posted for a while, but for the poll:

1) Don't really care for Ryan in a 'sip.
    2)Yes he will get his job back.
    3)his eyes are killer
    4)eyebrows, don't care.
    5)Shirt and pants
    6) Love him is season 4.

Love all the caps from "The Jury" thanks ilovejontogo4evr,

and iluvjonathantogo I hope you get better soon.

8. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Feel better iluvjonathantogo! Yeah well you can get Season 1-3 that I know of at Game Stop!
    What would we do if Ryan doesn't get his job back?

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am sure he will get his job back. They will just show us that it isn't easy. I hope it takes a few episodes. It would give Jon something to work with. He could show the character's frustration with the situation.

10. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

It would prob be unlikely for him to have got his job back too quickly in a similar situation in rl (even if at all); and I agree, Sphinx - it will give Jon something to work with, must be more interesting for him than just being a 'pretty face' and could showcase his talent.

11. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

hey everyone! I can't wait till tomorrow so i can see "Man Down" i know everything that's happended in all the seasons i just haven't seen all the episodes yet so i'm excited :)

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I can't wait either! So far I'm the only one in my family who's pumped. All week I've been saying "Eric gets shot! Eric gets shot!" and the only reaction I get from my sisters (Who LOVE Eric) is a glare. Boo hoo for them eh?

Oh well, I'm excited. Plus there's the eppy on tonight!!! Yay!

13. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I haven't been in here for long. I've missed a lot, you guys are already on thread #16 for example! :eek:

Ryan's been fired? :eek:

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Life_Style!, Nice to have you back :)

Yes, Ryan was fired towards the end of Season 5. He owed some money to a suspect from gambling, but he payed him off...Stetler found out and well the rest is downhill... Anyways we are all hoping that he gets his job back in Season 6 *crosses fingers*.

15. k0mbain

k0mbain Victim

Hey! So glad to see a huge Jon Togo thread :D I have to admit that Ryan Wolfe is the only reason I watch the show. But I love it for having him in it. I honestly think he is the most interesting character on it, what with his backstory and on-going storylines. I think the writers are doing a great job with him.
    I mean, he's about the only character who gets into some kind of conflict with others at times. That's much more interesting to watch than happy-happy-joy-joy.

I'm still going through season 5(though I have read all the spoilers..) but am loving every minute of it.

E: What colour are his eyes? I know there's a screenshot of them in my siggie, but! I watch the episodes and at a certain light they are bright green, while in another location they appear totally dark brown. I am.. Confused :( I don't know what to colour them when I draw him.
    Sooo.. What are they "officially"?

E2: Didn't Jon say in a recent interview that he doesn't have a Myspace? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.