Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tptb have brought mine to a complete halt too...I mean, HiStory is 100% CaRWash, now they have her with Eric/Jake (not that we've got as far as S5 in the UK yet, so I can pretend it's never happened!)...ooops sorry, wrong thread (sort of) :eek:. I think in one episode they let slip that one of Ryan's uncles was a safecracker which sort of makes you wonder what kind of family he does come from...oh well, back to fantasyland.. ;) :D

UGH.. that does suck for all of us c/w fic writers out there. I have to say it's got me a little blocked (sry Nikki, I'm trying) I think we can all just pretend it isn't happening and keep writing what we like and want....

OH yeah the safe cracking uncle that taught him to crack safes. I surely loveddddd that too *rolls eyes* That ruined my fics too if it's Uncle Ron that was the safe cracker because in my fics he's far from it. I always thought since they mentioned him having an Uncle Ron that perhaps he was the one that H was referring to when he said in UTI that Ryan had it in his blood. I got from that line that someone in Ryan's family was in some kind of law enforcement. I don't think there are too many safe cracking cops right? Fantasyland sounds fun, I shall join u there....

yeah i remember about the safe cracking uncle. although his Uncle Ron seems a little too crazy to be a safe cracker or law enforcer, judging by the way Ryan said he was acting in Crime Wave. i mean he locked out, up on the roof!! if he was a safe cracker or in some kind of law enforcement i think he could've easily gotten back in. so i'm thinking he has another uncle that can crack safes.

So, we have two uncles, possibly 3...the scatty one, a safecracker and a cop...sounds like the basis for a joke! :lol: :lol:Another cryptic remark H came out with was in that epi with the baby, andH said something about there being more than one kind of child abuse (not giving the baby any loving attention) and then he added 'Isn't there Mr Wolfe?'. Now with H's comments there's often the bit he doesn't say...how much does he know about Ryan's past?

*Plot bunnies start running riot :eek:...goes to catch one...Good bunnie, nice bunny... :D*

^^Good observation Annwn. I haven't seen that episode yet, but by that it really seems that Horatio knows something about Ryan's past, and that it is not exactly an happy memory :rolleyes:

Really OCD, anger issues, and all the troubles he has, they must come from somewhere, and even though that might kill some of great fanfictions written (unfortunately), I guess it would make sense that in season 6 they brought some of those explanations. Because people continue watching and have expectations and imagine things for a while, but it is going to reach the point where there are so many things that people can't find an explanation/theory anymore. Plus, the series itself has to have some developments, real ones, and not theories and hipotesis that they let slip. I think they have to give us real and especific ideas, and that can also give us some good episodes in the next season, if they decide to explore the possibilities in a good way ;)

By the way, I love everyone's icons and stuff, lots of Ryan/Jon to see is always good :) I also love Annwn's one, even though it's not even CSI:M.
And thank you for the pictures katbug , the one where he is showing the tatoo is so... *drools* (and that said everything, right? :p)

Ok - I am in a Togo suit mode today. Have to post it as a link because it is big. Chances are high this is from Athlov's caps.

suit

Tell me, Am i the only one who sees a force field around Wolfe's head protecting his hair, and Annwn, good thinking about h kmowing sumthing about Ryan's past,

No you're not the only one.
Had to look at it for a long, long time of course. Just to be sure. ;)
I even checked the entire body outline - but it is just the hair.

I had to go back and look again (darn!) and sure enough, it's there! Probably a halo effect from them shooting some scenes in front of a blue screen and editing in the background later.

ok here is another pic.....
6c8dscd.jpg

is this better??

*pokes head in* Speaking of gorgeous eyes...

I have decided that the show needs more green hues.. Greenish blues, green, greenish yellows..

greeneyedbeautyedit.jpg

They really make his eyes pop, don't you think?

Annwn, that's quite a good idea for tptb to use to explain Horatio's comment.

Quite honestly, I think that the reason why they haven't divulged us in that comment is simply because David adlibed the comment, and they don't know how to work with it quite yet. Either that, or they weren't worried about it at the time, and they moved on, thinking we wouldn't catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back