Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

OMG... *furiously writes letter to Eric Szmanda saying, "YOU MUST INVADE THE CSI: MIAMI SET!!"*

Oh, goodness. I had an idea... What if one of them (Ryan) had to go to the hospital and get levels done because of his OCD medicine? (I was wondering because I had to get blood drawn today and they had to stick me three times! And they called me a trooper.) Would Greg go with him or would he say, "I'll have you a meal waiting at home."? :devil:

Yeah Jon is definitely hilarious :lol:

They could do a comic show together, I think they'd both be very funny :lol:

Lol, those are some great quotes! :lol: we deffinately need a picture of them together! :D

I'm gonna try and hack into the blocking-thing at school so I can get on here!! I tried today so I can see what all is going on (my mom says I can't log on when I'm on the computer in my 2nd period Algebra class; my neurologist says different.) And I totally missed what all has been going on!!

I totally think Greg and Ryan could do a comic show together! (Just jumping in with life_style's post.) I mean, Greg always cracks jokes and everything, imagine him doing it in front of an audience! And Ryan can be there for... support. :devil: *backs away from the PG-13 line*

Ahahahaha, the inteview was great!! I missed you all (though most of you probably don't know me ^_^).

My Freudian and Lacanian psychoanalysis of Poe was kicking my butt, but I'm here for the moment! Battling with Latin, but here, and I want fic!!

Does anyone know of any new good fic? I've read everything on lj- at least I think I have. Speaking of lj "I think there are similarities [between Ryan and Greg] and I think there's going to be a spin-off series perhaps. It's going to be called Nerds with Badges. It's going to be Szmanda and I solving crimes! Because its nerds with badges, it's going to have to be in a less-glamorous city. We're going to do CSI: Poughkeepsie!" Nerds With Badges! The Greg and Ryan lj!! *giggle*

And they should move it from Poughkeepsie to Cardiff! *laughs inanely*

All your fic are belong to me! Pwease?

Oh, and thanks for all the pictures!!! I love the whumped-Greg one especially. Does that make me weird?

Does that make Ryan weird?

Ryan: Greg, I love you and you're bruised to hell and back, but if you leave those dirty clothes and bandages lying around, I will leave you.

Greg: *whimper and looks pathetic and all bruised and kicked-puppy ish*

Oooh... Need sleep.

Oh, mods, please don't hurt me for the complete nothingness of this post.

Onigami!!!!! :eek: It's YOU!!! I can't believe my eyes... Where have you been? I missed you! *hugs*

Onigami said:
Ryan: Greg, I love you and you're bruised to hell and back, but if you leave those dirty clothes and bandages lying around, I will leave you.

Greg: *whimper and looks pathetic and all bruised and kicked-puppy ish*
Awwwww bad Ryan, BAD! Don't do that to poor Greggo! Now you have to apologize...

I can so imagine that. Well Greg wouldn't leave any dirty clothes or bandages lying around would he? Ryan would take care of everything. Taking care of his wounds, bandages, helping him changing his clothes (... and taking a bath, if you wish :devil:), making him hot chocolate and soup... Damn I'm a sucker for hurt-comfort. Hmm maybe with Ryan's OCD, he'd get obsessive compulsive over Greg instead ;) :devil:

Now see what you've dragged my mind into, Onigami.

Comic show together! :lol: Yea it'd be very funny!

szmandatogoholic said:
Would Greg go with him or would he say, "I'll have you a meal waiting at home."? :devil:
"... and a nice warm bath." :devil: :devil:

Silhouette said:
szmandatogoholic said:
Would Greg go with him or would he say, "I'll have you a meal waiting at home."? :devil:
"... and a nice warm bath." :devil: :devil:

"... and a nice made-up bed with black-and-white sheets." :devil: *runs away from the mods who carry sharp, pointy sticks*

I don't know why, but I have this obsane obsession with black-and-white. It's why I put it in bold. Everytime I wear eye makeup it's always white eyeshadow and black eyeliner. *shrugs* Thought I should point that out. ;)

What kind of foods do y'all think they'd be into? Chinese, Italian, etc., etc.?

Adios! Neelie

Silhouette said:
can so imagine that. Well Greg wouldn't leave any dirty clothes or bandages lying around would he? Ryan would take care of everything. Taking care of his wounds, bandages, helping him changing his clothes (... and taking a bath, if you wish :devil:), making him hot chocolate and soup... Damn I'm a sucker for hurt-comfort. Hmm maybe with Ryan's OCD, he'd get obsessive compulsive over Greg instead ;):devil:

I agree with you 100% :devil: Maybe when Greg is taking his nice warm bath Ryan wants to have a shower but the hot water is gone from the bath so they share. :lol: *gets wacked by pg-13 bar* :devil:... woops :rolleyes: Thanks for getting that in her mind Onigami! :lol: :D

I think they would like to have a home cooked meal on a cold day.. They could curl up under the blankets. :devil:(BREAKING NEWS: They are under the blanket! :lol: :D :D)

szmandatogoholic said:
"... and a nice made-up bed with black-and-white sheets." :devil:
*cough* satin sheets... with rose petals... and aromathic candles... ;) :D

sandersidle said:
Maybe when Greg is taking his nice warm bath Ryan wants to have a shower but the hot water is gone from the bath so they share. :lol:
Oh yeah totally :devil: :devil:
What? It's a way to save energy, sharing baths... Don't you know we have to save water and electricity and other resources? :p So it's nice that they share... VERY nice... :devil: :devil:

Same with bed. They'd get warmer by cuddling up to each other. ;) :p :devil:

Ahem. About food... I have no idea, and I really dont mind... as long as they could feed each other ;) :D

sandersidle said:
(BREAKING NEWS: They are under the blanket! :lol: :D :D)
Ooh the Weather Report is BACK!!!! :D :lol:

Hey, do you guys think Greg would use his knowladge of latex or Ryan? :devil: :D :devil: :devil:If he likes latex, who are we to say he doesn't like other things as well? ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:I mean, we can't make that assumption. :cool:
Just think, 'What if Ryan was in that pool with Greg?':devil:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/truvin19.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/truevinyl280.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/normal_truevinyl285.jpg
:devil: :devil: :devil:

That should be Ryan helping him out of that pool..What's that pic from?

Talking about taking care of greg's boo boo's. i'm a sucker for hurting peeps in my fics so they get tender loving care from their loved ones. Like Ryan would take him home from the hospital and bath him.....ducks the pg 13 bar. Then he'll have to rebandage him and kiss his boo boo's before putting him to bed. I know he had a lot of boo boo's on his face. Oh putting him to bed in satin black sheets..nice. That's a nice gutter thought of the day. Thanks...

For food I don't know, what's a romantic food? I'd like to see them share a sundae with a cherry on top and lots of whipped cream...maybe some hott carmel...yum only one spoon..maybe greg would go to give ryan a bite of whipped cream and it would fall off the spoon and land somewhere..use your own imaganations....greg would "clean" it up...is it getting hott in here or just me? Runs to shower.

^^ That's from True Vinyl.

Yeah that could be Ryan helping him out... :p

Ryan: Greg, what the hell are you doing? I've just cleaned that pool this morning! (<-- Ryan's OCD kicks in) Not to mention it's so cold out here. You could get sick (<-- Obsessive Compulsive on Greg also kicks in) You know, if you wanna take a dip or whatever, we could use the jacuzzi

Greg: Jacuzzi? *perks up*

Ryan: Yeah, let's warm you up...

Greg: Let's... :devil:

Twiztid4Togo said:
I'd like to see them share a sundae with a cherry on top and lots of whipped cream...maybe some hott carmel...yum only one spoon..maybe greg would go to give ryan a bite of whipped cream and it would fall off the spoon and land somewhere..use your own imaganations....greg would "clean" it up...is it getting hott in here or just me? Runs to shower.
:eek: Whipped cream?? :eek: *thud* It IS getting hot in here, despite the sundaes. Damn you Twiz, why should you put that image into my head just when I'm about to go to bed??? :p Just kidding. But spare me that sundaes, it's getting too hot.

DryPrivet said:
If he likes latex, who are we to say he doesn't like other things as well?
*takes out binoculars to spy on Ryan/Greg* Oh yeah, they like whipped cream alright... ;) :devil: :devil:

Is it just me or I can't make another post here without evil smilies anymore??

Silhouette, how many times have I told you not to spy on Ryan and Greg? Tsk. Tsk. *steals binoculars* OOoooOoh, I see what you mean. :D :devil:

*steals binoculars from hollie* Ooooh, I see what all y'all mean, tooo!! :devil: :devil: *is so excited she's typing 'ebnvsag'*
The Weather Report for Saturday night: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.
The Weather Report for Sunday: Stay inside because it's gonna be cold and go undercover. OH MY GOSH, GREG SANDERS AND RYAN WOLFE ARE UNDER THE COVERS!!

*runs giggling and smiling back under the PG-13 line* Oh, and that report for Saturday night- it's an actual quote by George Carlin.

This was on the second page. :(

I'm still looking out for those pictures of them at the same benifit. We desparatly need a picture of them together!!

Whipped cream & Greg & Ryan?? :eek: *thud* Now I would love to see that. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back