Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

I love you all. :p

OKAY, TWIZ!! I just read your last lines, and umm... they uh, scared me a bit. (Sad, but true.) *shoves Twiz back under the PG13 border* A bit graphic for me, surprisingly, probably because I have been celebrating Christmas all day and I found CSI: and CSI: Miami epis on iTunes! *gets giddy* I'm gonna buy them if I ever get my iPod registered.... and also if I ever get an account. Right now I'm trying to figure out WHY I have a black screen on the iTunes movies page.... *runs off to fix her iTunes so she can get CSI: and CSI: Miami epis*

PS: If JG EVER guest-starred in a crossover between CSI: and CSI: Miami, and Greg and Ryan were to question him, I wouldn't be here.... I'd be on a plane to CA, trying to get all three of their autographs!

Ok Neelie...*rolls eyes* you know me by now.

Ok where did everyone go again?
Well I know it's the holidays and everyone is vacationing in beautiful places like Florida and somewhere else Irma didn't mention but they will be missed.

How about Greg and Ryan going away on a romantic getaway for the holidays? No visiting friends or relatives, maybe somewhere cold and snowy like the mountains. I bet Greg can ski since he surfs and he'll have fun teaching Ryan how to ski. OR maybe somewhere hot and tropical, laying on the beach on Christmas eve sipping drinks and watching the waves.
I think since they both live where there's no snow they'd pick going to the snow covered mountains. OK I'm soooooooo bored I'm playing with the cobwebs in here.

I'M REGISTERED!! *hyperventilates* Ryan and Greg, here I come!! :lol:
I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for this. I had to spend thirty dollars on a "prepaid" credit card, and then have my daddy activate it and get the codes needed for iTunes. I don't have the actual "card" yet, it will arrive in 7-10 business days, but I have it activated and I have $20 on it so I can spend it. :D *epis epis epis epis*
Well, it snows in Nevada. It's snowing right now! "Las Vegas" means "the meadows" in Spanish and "Nevada" means "snow-covered" in the same language; I know because I took Spanish 1 and Spanish 2. (Sadly, failed Spanish 2.)

I'd like to see them spend their holidays in Australia, so Greg can teach Ryan how to scuba dive. (I was inspired by a special quote from Grissom to Greg; it involves surfing, scuba diving, latex, and Marilyn Manson.) :D

Can I just say, I love the pics you guys have photoshopped/psp'd :lol: they make me laugh. And woah, they look rather a like to be honest :p
Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of Ryan/Greg action though :devil: ... roll on another crossover hey :lol:

Second page... :(

Hey lea :) I don't think anyone would mind seeing some action between these two. :p

How about Greg and Ryan going away on a romantic getaway for the holidays? No visiting friends or relatives, maybe somewhere cold and snowy like the mountains. I bet Greg can ski since he surfs and he'll have fun teaching Ryan how to ski.
Ohhh I can so see Greg trying to teach Ryan but he would keep falling down.. And would get really annoyed. *hehe* I'd laugh my ass of if Ryan was falling down and he grabbed Greg to try and stable himself but he ended up bringing Greg down ontop of him. :lol: :devil: Then after spending time in the snow they would be cold, especially since they are used to Miami and LV, so they could go back to the chalet place and get hot chocolate and sit by the fire. :D

HAHA, I'd like to see that happen :lol: One of my friend is also a Marylin Manson fan, and her personality reminds me Greg's. :p

OMG the cobwebs are back...I saw it was on page 2 the other day but I just didn't have anything to post so I left it there...omg bad me I abandoned my boys...errr

so how do you think they rang in the new year? A big party in like a bar with strangers or going to friends parties hanging out? I think they would probably go to some big place like they show on tv...

OMG I remember a few years ago they had Marylne Manson do New Years rockin...I was like WHOA.

ok back to topic..

I kind of think at midnight though they want to be alone in a quiet place together sharing the moment...

Awww^____^
Or maybe Greg would come to Miami and some things would happen :devil: Haha, I'm not really creative right now. It's 2:03 am and I haven't got any sleep the past 2 days (New Year + insomnia). yeah, well, I'll go now .__.

Hey everyone, and a Happy New Year to all of you! :) I've been gone for a while. What have you guys been up to? :)

I've been waiting for someone to bring this thread back to page 1. :lol:

I think Ryan and Greg were in Times Square, being part of the "over 1 million" ringing in the New Years'. And then at midnight, when the ball dropped, they kissed.

I gotta go. My aunt's here and I'm afraid.... ya know! :eek:

Wow, I cannot believe this thread has survived & that this is the second thread.

Well done guys!!

So are there any new Ryan/Greg fics since the last time I was here?

Shadowfax has a couple good fics she's wrote, oh and where is she? She's been gone a really really long time..damn I want a vacation that long...j/p she's probably busy with life. But she has a coulple good fics on fanfic.com, you should check them out. ONe is really funny, from the idea from Nardia..the witch and the wardrobe...is that right?

OH ryan and greg in New York ringing in the new year, sounds good.

Hey Life Style how's it going? Miss you stop by more often.
OMG I forgot to wish everyone in here a happy new year and best wishes...there ya go.

Hey Twiztid! I'm good, how are you? :) I promise to stop by more often :lol:

Yeah, I like the idea of Ryan and Greg ringing in the new year. Keeping each other warm in the cold :devil:

OMG this thread was creeping it's way down the page again towards cobweb city instead of Gutterville.

Did we completely loose Shadowfax? Irma I know your out there lurking somewhere, come in and fill our minds with your Gutterness.
I'm good Life Style, keep that promise, winks.

OK I finally watched a good greg csi ep last night. It was the one where the fortune teller gets killed and Greg mentions his grandma oalof..( I kno I spelled that wrong) but anyways he was so funny and goofy in that ep. He's definately the type of person Ryan needs in his life. Ryan has a funny strange sense of humor too but he holds it back JMO. I think Greg could loosen Ryan up and they would have fun together. Greg would get Ryan out of his safety shell and get him to experience life in a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back