Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

We don't know Ryan's past so much.I just Know he seems had some part-time jobs to afford his tuition,including a patrol officer(poor Ryan....)and he knows how to crack a safer in his childhood(Wow~~~~that's weird)

Ryan mentioned in the ep where H's nemesis framed him for killing that girl that he worked doing drywall or something in college..because they were looking for evidence in a building that was just being constructed.
I think Ryan would get Greg some cool t shirts from his fav bands, just to make him happy even though he can't stand seeing him wear them. Greg would get Ryan music, whatever he liked and maybe a few of his music to get him into it. Or maybe a nice new watch, Ryan always has a watch on.
Oh I think Ryan would surprise Greg with a new X Box 360 or the new Playstation...something they could play together while recuperating from being under the mistle toe together too long..

OK I had some more fun with photo shop and I made this last night and man it was hard. It's not the greatest but it's funny.. Ryan tryin to get home to Greg.

X Box or Playstation, second that. In Urban Hellraisers, Ryan...

*Firefox window of Twiz's manip done loading... goes to open*

:eek: *falls of chair* OMG Twiz that is SO hilarious! :lol: :lol: Hehe Jon's expression just fits. Is it so weird of me that, despite the 'Ho Ho Ho' hideous white-trimmed red pair of... outfit, he still looks sexy? :confused: I think, Greg wouldn't be able to resist him :devil: ...maybe after a series of laughter :lol:

Or, knowing Greg... he might as well love it :rolleyes: :p Hmm I sense a new fetish... :devil: :lol:

*cough* anyway... where was I? Oh yes. Urban Hellraisers. Ryan seems pretty good at playing that game. Didn't he mention he used to play it? And I remember in the pilot episode, Greg said he was getting NFL 2K for Sega Dreamcast, which came out shortly before the episode aired. So, yea, they could play video game together :D after they get tired from playing... other things :devil:

Ryan's job before? I have no idea... In my fantasy world, he used to work as a lifeguard, and once saved Greg who fell out of his surfboard :p :D ...or if like Twiz said, he used to do drywalls... Maybe he ever did drywalls in Greg's apartment or something... and... you know :devil:
"You have a bit of wallboard dust on your face..." One thing leads to another... :devil: :devil:

Reminds me of when Greg said, "Always the utility guy" :lol:

I'm glad you liked it Sil and sorry it's soooo bad but I dont have a steady hand and I'm still learning. I tried so hard to get that friggin shirt off him and make him....takes deep breath..shirtless..oooooo but I couldn't get the skin tone right.
I know there are shirtless pics of Eric out there, maybe someone with better maniping skills can do some Christmas magic with him...
then put the together in their Christmas boxers under a tree unwrapping their gifts of each other...duck from pg 13 bar..runs out to shower after these thoughts.

OMG...Gutterville has officially been deserted..hello..hello...hello..echoing affect.
OK so lets get it rolling again seeing we're so close to the holidays and I'm sure Ryan and Greg are cuddle by they tree in their boxers dying to open their presents..
OK maybe no but I can't think it.
I'm glad you all got a chuckle out of my pics...doing manips is very hard.
SO off the top of my head i'm making up a q's to get everyone back in here to answer it.

with the holidays here people visit their loved ones and we've talked about how their families would handle them being together. SO my q's is do you think they would go visit the "in laws" either of them families? If so do you think they would buy presents for them and sign both their names to it. Or do you think maybe they would have a big Christmas party at their house and invite both sets of parents over. If so how do you see that going? Do you think they would go to an office party at the lab together? OK now all I need is for all my gutter minded friends to come in here and tell me...please come in please...Shadow..Sil, Katie, Life style, neelie, dryprivet...anyone???

*trips on the way here* Whoops! So dark in here, where's everybody? *finds the light switch* Man it's been deserted for so long it starts collecting dust everywhere... :eek:

Yeah I'm guilty... I really can't wait till Friday then it's holiday! Wooohhhooooo!!

Erm, back on topic... Well we know nothing about Ryan's parents so I'm gonna pretend they're nice people who would invite Greg over... Or at least wouldn't get shocked so much when Ryan BRING Greg over. As for Greg... I still can't picture his parents would welcome the idea of Greg being gay with open arms... I mean, them being over-protective and all. This comes back to the 'will they tell their parents' discussion. I think, if he keeps a secret a thing like moving out to the field... Well I could imagine telling your parents "Mom, Dad, I don't work in the lab anymore... I'm a full-fledge CSI now." is easier than saying "Mom, Dad... I'm gay." But hey, that's just me...

And I start rambling :rolleyes: Back to your q's... I think whether or not they'd go to each other's parents are based on the stage of relationship they're in. I mean, if they've told their parents, then maybe yes. But if their parents are still in the dark... Erm, I don't think Christmas is the perfect time of the year to come out to your parents... Or maybe it is?
Well, what if, beside being over-protective and all, Greg's parents are also very religious... Wouldn't it be awkward if Greg's Mom starts going "Homosexuality is a sin!" speech over dinner? Oh well... could've imagine their faces...

Now, about office party... which lab you're talking about? :devil: Cuz I think it'd be different threeso-- *cough* atmosphere... I dunno, in my head CSI:Miami is too 'tropical' (do they even have nights there?? :confused:) so I can't imagine how Christmas in Miami would be like. As for Vegas... Oh yeah, it's all about the lights, baby! I think there'd be a HUGE Christmas tree in the middle of the lab :lol: Does CSIs get Xmas holidays? I mean, crime goes on even if it's New Year's Eve, rite?

I ramble again :rolleyes: Sorry, it's the coffee... and cold meds... I'm high on cold meds...

*runs in.... slides on dust* WHEEEE! :lol: Sorry, I'm high on Adderall, but don't tell anyone... I'm an ADD-person, and I tend to drift off into space. :D
I'm brainstorming on a CSI: story based on the movie 'Twister'. It has 3 people from each CSI epi, including Ryan and Greg... and they're in the same car... *gets cold chills* I have watched that movie over 10 times since I got it on DVD. :p I know every line and I still have a heart attack at the "Helter Skelter Shelter" part. *goosebumps* But once I clear out my inbox I'll accept PMs. I have over 100 and I need to empty it out... 'cause I need help on the rival team... who are also CSI characters. (The ones I didn't use.) Ahhh, holidays.

"I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you, but I want it, and I NEED it, I'm addicted to you..."

Must... stop... this... song!!! Okay, it's over, now it's Van Halen.

*clears spiderwebs to get into Gutterville* ... :eek: *Salutes* I'm here for duty. :devil:

lol Twiz, I love that picture. It's saved on my computer. Now we just need a shirtless Greg in Christmas boxers waiting for Ryan to come home. :devil:

Irma pretty much summed everything up for me. :D I think if they had already told their parents they were together, and they were cool with it, then they would go and visit them for Chirstmas. If Ryan's parents happened to not mind about them being together, but Greg's over protected parents weren't happy about it, I don't know what they would do. Cause I'm sure Ryan would want Greg to come with him to his house, but Greg wouldn't really be able to bring Ryan to his house. Well I guess he could... But that would be a very um.. Akward Christmas. :p *Family is sitting around dinner table* Greg: "Mom and dad, I love Ryan." Mom: *drops wine glass* Dad: *chokes on turkey* :rolleyes:

I would want them to have Christmas/New Years in Miami.. *cough* So I can stalk them when I'm there *cough* :devil: Well, LV would be good too. I love LV lights. They're so tacky but so cool. :p I agree with the tree in the middle of the lab. :lol: I think CSIs get Christmas holidays... We just never see it. :rolleyes: We need to see a crossover Xmas episode.. And they can have it in LV so there's mistletoe that lights up ( :rolleyes: ) everywhere. :devil: Or you know, Greg and Ryan can have their own "office" (hense the quotations :devil:) party in Gutterville. We already hung up all the mistletoe. Muahahahaha!! :devil:

OMG I'm so glad to see the cobwebs down and the patches of skid marks in the dust, sign that there has been people here.
Glad to see you all coming back...miss you Sil, where ya been hiding and Neelie it's been too long.
Katie I know where you've been.

I use to live in Ft. Lauderdale FL. (20 minutes from Miami) when I was young and wild and I was there for Christmas and it was sooo weird.I'm use to snow at Christmas and on x mas day I went swimming in my pool just so I could say I did. Seeing the house decorated was weird and the palm trees with lights it just mind blowing. It didn't feel like x mas no matter what I did, I even bought a huge tree and decorated like crazy but it just wasnt right, maybe cause I was away from my family but the heat was just weird.

back on topic..I agree coming out at dinner would not be a good idea and I agree that I now don't think greg's over protective parents would be thrilled or accept him being gay.He would be afraid to tell them, seeing he cant tell them he's a csi. I believe Ryan wouldn't be able to tell his parents either, even though we know nothing of them I just picture them as not being understanding. So I think they would visit their families separately. Vegas party I think would go over better then Miami party would. I just think Greg is close enough to his co workers that they would be understanding. Now Ryan I could see like delko making fun of them so I think socializing with that group wouldn't go over well.

I watch a show on Nog-n (a Nickelodeon spin-off network) called 'South of Nowhere' and a girl on there is gay... one of the epis last night, I think, was when she was "coming out of the closet". (I can't remember.) I didn't watch it because I was watching CSI: Miami with Ryan and Law and Order. (I was at my aunt's... *bother bother*.)

Now I'm watching one of my favorite scenes in 'Twister'... :D I must go, it's paused. (But I'm also trying to look and see what all the characters are and everything so I can base my story on them... only with CSI peeps.)

sandersidle said:
But that would be a very um.. Akward Christmas. :p *Family is sitting around dinner table* Greg: "Mom and dad, I love Ryan." Mom: *drops wine glass* Dad: *chokes on turkey* :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Dad... Yep that's exactly what I've imagined.
Somehow in my head there's an image of Greg's family in Medieval theme... So Greg's parents are the King and Queen, and they're sitting around a longgggg table, the 4 of them (including Ryan). Ryan's a knight from a far away land that young Prince Greg met in his journey :D
So when Greg said he loves Ryan... His Dad's like, dropping the napkin, while his Mom going "But my child... You are the sole heir to the throne!" You know, with Ryan he can't have kids so there'd be no one continuing the bloodline... So his father's like, if you're gonna be with him, then I'd have to disown you. :(

Whoa :eek: Where the hell does THAT come from??? :eek: *looks at the plot bunny weird* Huh... Might be bcuz I just watched Eragon so... knights, swords, and dragons :D

Yeah we definitely need a crossover Christmas episode. I wanna see the morgue got decorated and Doc Al humming to 'Santa Clause Is Coming To Town' :lol: And Ecklie! Is it just me, or he's somehow related to The Grinch? :lol:

I agree with you, Twiz... I don't trust Delko :p Well Ryan doesn't get along very well with some of his co-workers, unlike Greg. I don't know why, but I think the Vegas crew is closer to each other, somehow. I could see them gather around, eating dinner together... *camera zooms out of the windows, snow pouring outside, 'Have yourself a merry little christmas' playing in the background* Having a great time... BUT, there'd be 2 seats empty. Where are Ryan and Greg??

*turns the volume of the Xmas songs up to cover muffled noises coming out of the supply closet* ... I seriously don't know where they are... *whistles innocently* :p :devil: mwahahahahahahhaahahaha

*whistles along with Sil* I don't know, does anyone else know? *turns up her My Chemical Romance song to block out muffled noises coming from supply closet*

Okay, now that's weird... the band I'm listening to is called "My Chemical Romance"... and Greg used to work in the DNA lab around chemicals... and Ryan works in the Trace lab around chemicals (I know because of the season finale of S3 shows his name under "Trace" when Calleigh removes her name from Ballistics).... so together would they form a "Chemical Romance"? Thoughts?

Gotta go, my mom's p.o'd. <3 ¡Neelie!

Chemical ROmance... Hmmm I like that, Lee :D Reminds me of the scene with Ryan and Erica, chemistry is a sexy thing :p (something along those lines anyway :rolleyes:)
Well Greg and RYan, if they ever meet, would have SEXY chemistry ;) Didn't Jon said if he ever meets Eric they'd both implode cuz their DNA's too similar? :lol:

Ryan and Greg, if they ever meet, would also implode... but it's because the extreme heat they would create... :p :devil:

Talking about MCR, reminds me of Panic! At The Disco... "... exchanging body heat, in the passanger's seat..." :lol: Well, Greg and Ryan could 'exchanging DNA, in the supply closet' :lol: :devil:

Where's everyone? Gnome, any more drawings? I miss them... Xmas edition maybe? Shadow, any Xmas fic? And Twiz, any luck with maniping shirtless-Xmas!boxers Ryan? :D

Oh havent been here for ages am missing all the gutter love.

OMG great manip Twiz I'm sure Greg would love him in that outfit :lol: That or the fact that his muscles are practically bulging out of the santa costume :lol:

Like 'Chemical Romance' suits them very well :)

Well am trying to make some Ryan/Greg icons atm, not going to well :( but i will persevere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back