RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Good, i'm gonna post a poll with your favourite pairings and see those who get more votes...I'm doing this cause it seems like the pariing i chose aren't the popular ones, that's why i'm asking your opinions.

I'm confused too... I wanna see Sandle...

Ooh wait... you mean other than CaRWash and Sandle, if someone else wanna play RP for other ships, to complete the '2 RP per show' quota? Haha sorry, it's 1 in the morning, I'm a little slow :D

Yeah!! Silhouette :D you get it , i'm sorry if i wasn't clear but i'm kinda tired too...but that's exactly what i meant ;)

Twiztid4Togo said:
so when are we going to start doing these? This is my first one and I'm lost...already, eeek.

I think we can start the Sandle and Carwash RP, as for the others we will see later...

Sandle RP:
-GREG:Silhouette
-SARA: Hollie (Roos if you want the role of Warrick i can give it to you so we will be able to start the Yobling RP too, tell me if you want it )

Carwash RP:
Ryan: Twiz
Calleigh: dutchie

Okay guys do you you have a storyline or you are gonna use mine? i need to know that before i open your RP...Then the new RPs will start

Awww I get Greg's role? YAY!! :D Thanks, sissi :) I promise I'd do my best and not hurt Greg anymore... well, maybe not much :devil: muahahahahaha

So I take that Yummy would be my alternate? I hope he'd play the minor roles too, cuz he's a great writer :)

sissi, so I guess we have to think off a storyline before we could start? Hmmm hollie what you have in mind?

Exactly! i forget to add it but Roos and YouandMe will be the alternate of You and Hollie.

Oh Roos you get the role :) tell me when you have a storyline too and you will have all your time to play

Back