RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

hehe... :p

And let you be Sara off my mock-audition? hehe lol....maybe :D

I would let you, but Sissi would know, trust me....its like she has eyes in the back of her head or something :lol:

I don't think Catherine needs an audition. Just first come, first serve. And I think Jess AKA Wyoming took her. If not, just smack me, throw me in a closet, lock the door and then you won't have to hear the truths that aren't true any more. :lol:

Awwwww Saraholic *hugs* You don't deserve to be locked in a closet lol. But yes, I snagged Cath. If you want to persuade me not to take her then I can probably be persuaded, but just PM me and we'll talk about it. The main reason I'm keeping the role is because I haven't played Cath in AGES and I miss it lol

You do an amazing job playing Calleigh......

So Catherine (when you play her) would most probably be a clone of the one on the show :D

iluvEricSzmanda said:
If nobody's auditioning for Catherine in the Snicker RP, I'll audition.

Why don't you try one of the main characters? i mean since it was your wish to have a Snicker RPG maybe you can try ;)

iluvEricSzmanda said:
:) Ok, Sissi if you insist :) I'll audition for Nick or Sara sometime later today..?

Perfect i actually no one for Sara and well if you are the only auditionning you may automatically get the role ;)

Back