RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Yes, I agree with Twiz and saraholic. I thought there was a place, I think it's the first page of this thread that says someone can't be the lead in more than one RP.. I don't know, maybe the rules changed.. These are just the ramblings of a person who is barely a month new on the site.

Well you're right Christine, I thought the same. (and I don't know if it matters, I don't think so, but I have been here for about 7 months.)

And if I may use you as an example Bullet_Girl, you are Speed in the Talleigh RP, which is a main role, so you shouldn't (if the rules are still in tact) be allowed to play Sara in the GSR RP, cause those are two major roles. Unless the rules changed again.

Sissi, when you get on, please help us out here. :)

And isn't Delko pretty main in the Trial RP? He is the criminal. We couldn't do this whole RP without him, so shouldn't he not be Nick in the Snickers RP or am I just delusional? :lol:

Hmmm...I dunno...I thought a lead role meant you were the one who runs the RP... silly me :lol:

Also, if worst comes to worst, I want saraholic to run the GSR RP :)

But that's only if the mods don't egree with me audtioning for Sara :)

I thought it meant, without you the RP would fail. Like in Talleigh RP, without Speed or Calleigh, the whole RP would fail.

Hey, lets wait until Sissi gets here and answers because spamming this thread full of questions and comments just isn't gonna work. Sissi will tell us exactly how and what but she has a life you know, and it's Sunday morning where she lives. ;)

About the main role, if I take the CaRWash RP for example (I play Calleigh in that) Calleigh and Ryan are the main roles. Just the people from the ship. Because the trial RP doesn't really ship (or it does, but that's not the point in the RP) I don't know who's main.

Oh god why you guys are always wake up while i'm sleeping? :lol:

Okay to answer that question: actually you can have the leader character on a RPG and two minors characters on other RPGs. SO basically if you already playing a main character on a RPG, you can't audition for the main characters of the GSR/SNICKER RPG but you can take a minor character. But the rules may slightly change because of the crossover RPG, i didn't mentionned them on the rules cause i didn't imagine there will be any crossover lol i need to think about that with my co-mod and i will tell you more later

Since it's all getting complicated for you guys, i think i'm gonna take care of the two new RPGS (Joe forget what i said about the RPG on your PM, i answered it before i've seen the thread)

So now those who wanna audition for the GSR RPG, Pm me your audition. Here is the storyline:
Grissom gets into a fight with Sara: she accidently compromised an evidence cause she helped a women on a car accident. He reproached her her unprofessionalism in front of the others CSIs. She gets angry and start babbling about their "secret" relationship..

Either Grissom or Sara (or both) for that scene, do your best!

For the Snicker RPG:
I'm an angst whore :D Sara broke with his boyfriend and seemed totally depressed, Nick proposed to take her for a drink and try to make her talk about her ex-boyfriend (you can suppose that the ex was Grissom) when she finally give his name, Nick get 1)angry , 2)sad ,3) shocked or the three of them

Either Sara and Nick or even both (i think you can audition for both) good luck!

Yes, but it was 3 in the morning when I was auditioning and I wasn't thinking straight :lol: but yeah, I would have stepped down if the rule was presented. I forgot about that one. ;) I think the rule is justified and I will abide by it.

I'm just letting everyone know who's in my new rp that it will not be starting today. I'm not sure on a day yet I need to finish the Carwash rp first. So I will post in here a few days in advanced to let you know when it will be starting. Here again is a list of everyone in it. If your name is on the list and you no longer want to be in it let me know. If you have any q's about my rp feel free to pm me. As of right now the rp is full and we do not need any characters or players. I held an audition for parts a couple weeks ago and filled the spots. If any open up I will post it here.

Team Vegas
Greg = sandersidle / Katie
Sara = labgeekluver/ Jen
Nick = CSIVegasMiamiNY / Jem
Catherine = Silhouette / Irma
Sophia = CSISidle/

Team H
H = christinecaine/ Christine
Calleigh = CSIangel17/nicki
Ryan = Twiztid4togo / Sue
Delko = Joe/ Joe
Trip = Alex21591/ Alex