RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

I'm so excited! Even if I don't get the lead role, I'm excited to see a Las Vegas one play out, since I haven't really done anything with a Las Vegas one yet.. I mean, besides the big crossover ones, with all three shows... but, yeah... you know what I'm saying.. hahaha

Yes, I agree with Saraholic, take your time. :)

The suspense is killing me. LOL. I'm excited to see who is going to get the point after everything that went on before that point.

Yay!!! Technically, for me anyway, in Tennessee, USA, it's Thursday!!! Today is the day where we find out parts!!! Yay!!!

Ahem **clears throat and regains self control, then says in a professional voice...**

I mean, I'm anxious to see who will be playing what roles in each RP.

Okay guys here are the Auditions results

SNICKER RPG:

Sara: ChristineCaine
Nick: Joe

GSR RPG:

Sara:CSISIDLE
Grissom: I still need a grissom but i don't take any more audition so the first who will ask for the role will get it!

CSISidle said:
YAYAYAY, when do they start?

When i will find you a Grissom :D

Okay here is my dilemma: the two members asking for Grissom are both main characters on another RPG...

I finally chose Waiting cause the Yobling RPG is somehow dying (and i feel really sorry for you ).

Bullet_Girl: hope you don't mind!

IluvEricSzmanda, Saraholic etc: next time you'll be on the top of my list , i promess !

It's ok, I don't mind at all I'm just a little bummed though because I thought really hard on that plot......lol

Oh well, moving on....what the next RPs gonna be about?

M&M I hope

:eek:

hehe......Is Lindsay counting as a Main character? I mean the one on the trial RP?

I tend to scare myself alot more than is nesessary :lol:

***GSR Roleplay***

Ok guys I need your help. I was selected to play Grissom, and I hope that everyone is okay with this! :eek:

Plot: Sara's brother Stefan is murdered in a drive by shooting, and Nick and Warrick are the first ones to comfort her. Grissom finally decides to check up on her at her house--3 hours later, and to his surprise her front door is opened slightly. He peaks in and is shocked to see her wrapped in the arms of two men: Nick and Warrick.

Sara: CSISidle
Grissom: Waiting
Nick:
Warrick:
Greg:
Catherine:

I tried to look to see if anyone had selected any of the remaining characters, and I did not see anyone. Is anyone interested in the remaining roles that are open? Please let me know.

Waiting said:
***GSR Roleplay***

Ok guys I need your help. I was selected to play Grissom, and I hope that everyone is okay with this! :eek:

Plot: Sara's brother Stefan is murdered in a drive by shooting, and Nick and Warrick are the first ones to comfort her. Grissom finally decides to check up on her at her house--3 hours later, and to his surprise her front door is opened slightly. He peaks in and is shocked to see her wrapped in the arms of two men: Nick and Warrick.

Sara: CSISidle
Grissom: Waiting
Nick:
Warrick:
Greg:
Catherine:

I tried to look to see if anyone had selected any of the remaining characters, and I did not see anyone. Is anyone interested in the remaining roles that are open? Please let me know.
Can I be Greg please!!!! :D

Back