Rock/Alternative music

I just got Dirty Litle Secret (new single) off of itunes today. It's fun. I don't really know much of their other stuff, but I was listening to a bunch of the top downloads and it was one of them. It went right into my running playlist.

i have one of their cds.. how many are there? i think it's self titled or whatever its called.. there pretty good i guess. how is their new cd?

I just read Jari Kainulainen leaves Startovarius :(
New guy, Lauri Porra has earlier played with Sinergy, Warmen and Kotipelto. (Note. Sinergy is the same band where Marco Hietela has played)

Marco played three years in Singery. There's lots of things you don't know about Finnish music, miss.

you guys know so many more bands than i do! i have never heard of Sinergy or Startovarius..
Has anyone heard of the Walkmen?

Singery is not so well known, but Stratovarius has been quite popular for many years, at least in (most of) Europe.
It's a shame that so many European bands, no matter how great those are, never end up being popular in NA.

I have their cd but i haven't listened to it.. yet... i will though!! don't they sing, "i hate you", or something like that?

I listened to a song by them, it sounded interesting. :D The guitars was great too! I think. It was ages ago when I listened to it.

Back