Rock/Alternative music

I LOVE the Bravery! I think their even better than the Killers.. just by a little bit..
When i made this thread or whatever it's called i just said rock/alternative, basically just any type of rockish music.. does this make sense??

Have you seen The Killers new video? Good stuff there. The Bravery video makes me giggle and I don't know why.

Again, I love them both.

I just bought Song 2 off of itunes last week - love it, great for running.

I plan on checking out Fall Out Boy, and The Academy Is later today when I have some free time at work.

Oh, and The Cure......one of my all-time, most favorites. The Cure and Depeche Mode.........was just listening to them yesterday :D

i love all alternative music. hey- lilbug - you wouldnt happen to live in Washington- b/c i do and i was going to go to Endfest- but it was sold out!!!

Oh yeah. Depeche Mode is great. People Are People, Master and Servant... I could on forever. Personal Jesus, I like to change the words, "reach out and touch Dave." :devil:

Blur is cool. I like them. Park Life is one of my very faves of records.

Mmmm, I loved Blur. And now I love The Gorillaz!

I can't seem to stop listening to The Killers lately. Love that album. I've been joking that the best new British band seems to be from Las Vegas! :lol:

maybe i live in washington... there was a lot of cool bands playing at enfest. Too bad you couldn't go.. i didn't go either.

"Reach out and touch Dave" - you are too freakin' hilarious TTHipFreak!!! :D That just made my day!

I have recently been trying to acquire the CD equivalents to all the tapes I had in early high school before I had a CD player. Violator is one I just got a few months ago, and I am looking for Music For the Masses. This one seems to be pretty elusive.

BabaOReilly, I can't get enough of The Killers CD either. It's a great CD for summer driving with the windows and sunroof open!

You'll never be able to hear "reach out and touch me" again. :p Music For the Masses is fabulous. I was 11 when I first heard it. Summer, sunroof open, windows down, with my sister. She said a really hokey line. I won't repeat it. But I remember it.

Yeah. The Killers are good. I keep intending to get the cd, but other cds keep coming out.

Yeah, you're right.....I never will be able to listen to it the same way ever again (I tried on the way home form work). :) But, I highly agree on the reach out and touch Dave point.......hot, very hot! I wish I were old enough back then to have seen them in concert. I was probably around 13 when I first heard them.

Oh, Catherine_Willows.....took a listen to Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is. Was definitely liking Fall Out Boy - have to listen to it again, but I may end up getting the disc. I am not quite as sold on The Academy Is, but I'll give it another listen as well....sometimes it doesn't hit me right away. But, thanks for the suggestions.....keep 'em coming. :)

If you end up getting Fall Out Boy's new CD, make sure to get their older one too, Take This To Your Grave. Good stuff on it. ;)

Get hooked on TAI. Be their evil acolyte. I became one in a day. :devil:

Back