Rock/Alternative music

I just heard that song the other day! I was like,"Who sings this?".. I like that song..

I love Death Cab for Cutie's album, Transatlanticism.. I don't know how to spell it though.. It's really good.. My favorite song is "We looked liked Giants"..

Why I think Wheatus is one of those "one hit wonder" bands?

*listens to Twisted Sister* Aaah.. this is music :D

Punk, altie and metal for me...My faves are Foo Fighters, Rush, Green Day, King's X, the Cure, Queens of the Stone Age, Smarty, Brand X Savior and Glitched. I like a lot of older stuff too, especially old school punk/alternative (Sex Pistols, Pretenders, U2's first couple of albums, the Clash, Police's earliest stuff...) and some 80's bands like Level 42, Bourgeois Tagg and Go West.

--Robin

Never heard of them... Does anyone like Jack Johnson? (did i spell his name right?) I love that one song "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing". It's so good along with his album "In Between Dreams"

woah.. i forgot about this thread.. haha

anyways.. i'm so excited about DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE! i had to let that out! there new album comes out Tuesday.. It's going to be so good! Has anyone here heard the song, 'Soul Meets Body'? i thought it was so good!

By the way does anyone here like Gary Jules? I love the song Mad World.. *sighs*

OMG! Yeah. I love that song Mad World. I wrote the lyrics down in my camp song book. I was just thinking of digging this thread up. Thanks for doing it lilbug :).

Everybody, check these guys out. They are going to be HUGE! They opened for The Stones on the 10th. Next month, Robert Plant is taking them on tour. Here is the link to The Trews.

Check out the vids. They are so amazing.

By the way does anyone here like Gary Jules? I love the song Mad World.. *sighs*
Ohh I love that song, it`s so nice, I prefer Gary Jules version than simple minds, but thats just me. :D

*ahem* Silverstein, anyone? Or Avenged Sevenfold?

I recently got My Chemical Romance's CD, along with The Academy Is' CD. I can't stop listening to either of them! I love 'em both to death.

I definatly recommend the TAI CD to anyone/everyone. It is really good.

Other than hearing Paradise Losts's name; I can't say that I have.

I would suggest The Trews cds to anyone who likes their rock straight up. They'll blow you away.

Gosh...anyone know who is Paradise Lost is and if they are any good? :D

I do :p Known for looooooong time. Very long time.

I don't wonder you don't know because you hadn't never heard about Iron Maiden and ...was it Beach Boys? until last winter. :lol: :lol:

Back