Rock/Alternative music

Never heard of those bands before...and I don't have a problem with bands named after drinks, considering I listen to FOB and stuff.

Lost Prophets sing 'Last Train Home' and 'Make a Move'. My older brother loves them.

They were more or less indie bands. Small time labels. Barstool Prophets had a song in a movie with Rebecca De Mornay and Antonio Banderas a number of years ago. They were in the movie as well. They were the house band.

That's the kind of music I like as well. I do, however, have a weakness for the Arrogant Worms. Their entire catalogue, is nothing but novelty songs.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard on the news that Derek Whibley (Sum 41) and Avril Lavigne (sp?) are engaged. A true punk guy and a poser. How disgusting. :mad:

Has anyone heard of Death Cab for Cutie? There really good.

Rick-Thumbsup2.jpg

I like that one song by the Offspring. I don't know what its called but the music video had a blue dog and a deformed head shaped person chasing it.

I like that one song by the Offspring. I don't know what its called but the music video had a blue dog and a deformed head shaped person chasing it.
Songs called hit that :D it`s a good video.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard on the news that Derek Whibley (Sum 41) and Avril Lavigne (sp?) are engaged. A true punk guy and a poser. How disgusting. :mad:

Hmmm. Wonder where you heard this.... ;)

Yeah, Hit That is my mom's favorite Offspring song. I myself like their new one, Can't Repeat, the best.

What about Audioslave?

Hmmm. Wonder where you heard this.... ;)

Yeah, Hit That is my mom's favorite Offspring song. I myself like their new one, Can't Repeat, the best.

What about Audioslave?

I heard on the noon hour news on CityTV. A big time local TV station. It is the parent company of Much Music and a slew of music/other stations up here.

Back