Rock/Alternative music

It's been ages, since I have heard any of Kings of Leons music. Korn is awesome. I love their tunes. Any metal band who uses bagpipes in a song... A+ with me. :D

Ok, favorite Korn song then? I like their remakes of Word Up and Brick in the Wall. Freak on a Leash is cool too.

Anyone heard of Default or Our Lady's Peace?

First you must locate the Korn cds... Before that you to sort through the pile of stuff at the end of your bed... :rolleyes: I'll get back to you on the Korn song. Default is pretty good. I just listen to them on the radio though. OLP... OH, YEAH! Raine :eek: Jeremy - double :eek:. I could go on for hours. You'd love HTZ and CFNY I bet. Between the two they play just about every band mentioned.

First you must locate the Korn cds... Before that you to sort through the pile of stuff at the end of your bed... :rolleyes: I'll get back to you on the Korn song. Default is pretty good. I just listen to them on the radio though. OLP... OH, YEAH! Raine :eek: Jeremy - double :eek:. I could go on for hours. You'd love HTZ and CFNY I bet. Between the two they play just about every band mentioned.

Who/what are HTZ and CFNY? Now you peaked my interest and that's not good unless you're prepared to give me every single detail. :p

Ok, favorite Korn song then? I like their remakes of Word Up and Brick in the Wall. Freak on a Leash is cool too.

Anyone heard of Default or Our Lady's Peace?

I've loved Korn for a long time now. Freak on a Leash is my fave. :)

I had been listening to Our Lady's Peace for sometime now. They have Clumsy and Life, right? Their songs are always so musical ... I mean, they use a lot of elements in just one song. :)

I've only heard at least two or three songs from Default, and my fave from them is Wasting My Time.

Who/what are HTZ and CFNY? Now you peaked my interest and that's not good unless you're prepared to give me every single detail. :p

O.K. here are the links: HTZ-FM <-- That's my station for the 16 years. This is the link to CFNY. Most all of my friends listen to this one. I hope you enjoy your listening pleasure. :)

BTW, it is Our Lady Peace. Not, Our Lady's Peace. They also have Superman's Dead, Starseed is my fave OLP song.

O.K. here are the links: HTZ-FM <-- That's my station for the 16 years. This is the link to CFNY. Most all of my friends listen to this one. I hope you enjoy your listening pleasure. :)

BTW, it is Our Lady Peace. Not, Our Lady's Peace. They also have Superman's Dead, Starseed is my fave OLP song.

Oops, my bad! And I thought Superman's Dead was the Smashing Pumpkins?! :eek:

O.K. here are the links: HTZ-FM <-- That's my station for the 16 years. This is the link to CFNY. Most all of my friends listen to this one. I hope you enjoy your listening pleasure.

Oh, me like HTZ-FM thus far. :p

CFNY was ok but I liked the HTZ sight better.

This is our sucky radio station: The Zone

O.K. here are the links: HTZ-FM <-- That's my station for the 16 years. This is the link to CFNY. Most all of my friends listen to this one. I hope you enjoy your listening pleasure.

Oh, me like HTZ-FM thus far. :p

CFNY was ok but I liked the HTZ sight better.

This is our sucky radio station: The Zone

YAY! :D Slowly, but surely I will turn everyone here on to HTZ! :devil: The Zone seems quite similar to the edge (CFNY). <-- I'm not crazy about the edge.

That looks like an excellent station. I like the new music we're playing section. It has quite a few of HTZ style bands. If only I could listen to it for a little while. :( *stupid non-compatible comupter*

Yay finally someone mentioned Korn! They are my favourite band of all time, I saw them last year they blew my mind! Fave album is Issues and fave songs are Clown, Dirty, got the life and Good god.

Hoobastank is good. I just listen to their stuff on the radio mainly. I have heard of Lost Prophets, I am not sure if I heard any of their stuff, as of yet. Two of my favourite band names were Dayglo Abortions, and Me, Mom, and Morgentaler. <--- Hint: Dayglo Abortions has something in common with Morgentaler. :lol: Barstool Prophets and Bourbon Tabernacle Choir were also great in the day. If you can get something into the band name about drinking... :D

Back