Renewed/Canceled/Info shows

Re: Renewed or canceled shows

stupid fox ruining yet another show! :( i hope the war at home returns, weird that it is still 'to be determined'. so good, except they changed when it was on every week and i could never find it.

other than that everything i like is coming back :) soooo happy for 'how i met your mother', i think it was close to being canned for a while.

I'm glad to see that Without a Trace is moving back to follow CSI. Shark didn't do it for me. :eek:

I also like Cold Case and Close to Home
CBS has some good Dramas on their schedule

I'm so sad about Crossing Jordan, the finale is tonight. Stupid NBC. But I am happy to see that WaT is getting a fighting chance by being put back in it's old slot. Now maybe I can watch the show again!

Thanks for the lists Destiny and katpin. :D

Glad to see Supernatural picked up for a third season. :devil: The show is so under-appreciated so hopefully its audience will continue to grow.

It's unfortunate that so many shows haven't made it and have been struggling along, but I really think that next season will be very strong in terms of the quality we're getting. An excellent variety coming back. :)

Phew! Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, and all CSI shows are coming back! (although I only watch Miami and LV)

I have to say that I think it is too bad NBC never really supported Crossing Jordan... I could never even figure out when it was on. The only show on NBC that has really been getting better every year is L&O:SVU. It was very good to start out with, and every season it just gets better and better!

I can't believe that Jericho is being cancelled! :( I loved that show. It was so good and I'm really mad now. I just hope King of the Hill is still gonna be on. I love that show :lol:

Oh I'm so glad to see October Road on the list of returns, now I can be happy all summer knowing all my favs are safe and coming back on. I'm very shocked that Jericho got cancelled. I only watched it a few times but it seemed good. I caught it too late into the season to understand what was going on so I didn't bother trying to watch it, now I feel bad. That's probably what happened with most viewers. Some shows, such as Lost, you have to start from 1st ep to get into the show. I saw a few eps but was Lost so I started with the 1st ep till I caught up and now it's my Fav show on.

NicknGrissom said: Accoeding to Jim is not returned, they cancelled that one too.
I made the correction in the list, Thanks didn't notice that one until now. ;)

Also they are moving shows around, on NBC the futon critic is saying that the fall 2007 grid Sunday that Law & Order (orginial) will be on at 8pm est, Medium will be at 9pm est (opposite The CBS 'Cold Case') and then on CBS at 10pm est will be Shark.

ETA: I listed it as Wednesday and it was suppost to be Sunday. ;)

Destiny said:
Also they are moving shows around, on NBC the futon critic is saying that the fall 2007 grid Sunday that Law & Order (orginial) will be on at 8pm est, Medium will be at 9pm est
...beginning in January 2008. Football is in that time period until then.

I just read CW cancelled Veronica Mars! UGH! THOSE DIRTY ROTTEN NO GOOD SOBs! The show had a huge cult following, regardless of ratings! @W%R#$@#!@+##!!!!!

Back