Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I got a CSI book- The Killing Game
CSI season Five, [I had a gift certificate to Best Buy.]
A Notebook [the cool 'Mead composition' black and white one]
3 songs from Itunes-
Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood
I Ain't In Checotah Anymore - Carrie Underwood
Beautifully Broken - Ashlee Simpson (I don't like ashlee simpson, but I like that one song)

Writing paper
Shampoo
Magazine

And over the weekend, I finally got my holiday booked for the summer! :D (now I just have to save up again for spending money to take with me :( ).

i recently got a cute outfit for those "nicer" occasions. it's pretty formal but i could wear my top with different pants like jeans or something. :)

- My Big Fat Greek Wedding DVD
- Two tickets to "Date Movie"
- Grande Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks
- Two bus passes for my little brother
- Candy from The Sweet Factory

Bought five CDs yeterday.- another Iron Maiden CD, Megadeth, Pantera, Behemoth and Anthrax. But one of the CDs is for a friend, I want to have it instead! :( Oh well. :p

A new pair of Ballroom shoes
Tan Tights
Ballet shoes
Packet of Asprin
Giangantic bottle of water
(Hey i was in a show :p)

Besides all the food

a cd! Amorphis: Eclipse

<3

There would have been a few more but I said "no" to myself. I actually bought it from local store. It has bit higher prices but I buy some cds there for "just for the support". The man there knows stuff really well. It's so small place and something I feel frustrated when he right away asks "Looking for something specific?" but then like today.. I went there, he asked that and I say "Amorphis" he goes "ah, the newest" and me says "yeah" and he picks it for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back