Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloc Party - Slient Alarm rexmixed! I have been wanting it for ages, and I finally have it. :D

that's such a great CD! i love the remix of Banquet.

i've recently bought a lip gloss? i think. it's Stila!

2 'System Of A Down' CD's (finally :eek:) and also 'The Village' on DVD. :D

Oh and some fish, my cousins fish died yesterday, I thought I'd cheer her up with a new one.

Caffine Free Diet Pepsi
Nickleback CD
Evel Knievel DVD
Steering wheel cover
10 gallon storage tub
small bag of M&M peanuts
car air freshener (cherry)
window decal of bunny with heart on the butt
cd/dvd sleeves

kazzy... you should have used bit more money and buy either 120bg or 160gb. Those are not so much more expensive.

Last week... I ordered new vid card (Asus N6600GT/TD/128MB GF 6600GT 128MB AGP DDR3 DVI/2XVGA ) and 512RAM (DDR, 400mhz)

byebye 200€ there :(

I would have but then again, it would have taken me another month to get another...20 or 30£. Anyway...it leaves me with enough to buy a video card soon too! :p

Recent big purchase was when i ordered my new apple macbook last month should get it next week, wooooooooo!

:D

Saving up for some more apple goodies, new mobile phone and some csi stuff, on the hunt for a decent csi t-shirt.

Because of the new vid card... those need power... and my friggin power supply won't work well and it keeps turning of my HD :(
so, I have to buy new power supply.

So... other than this. I bought drawing tablet, earrings and A Bronx Tale dvd (I love that movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back