Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD's and DVD's, Clothes, New Haircolor, Brown to a darker brown with Red color. (Professionally done, I don't trust myself)

Caramel brown knee length cashmere coat which was extremely expensive heh oh and a strawberry banana smoothie from Orange Julius.

This is boring, but I just bought 3 pens, a mechanical pencil, lead, a mechanical eraser refiller and a highlighter. The holidays are over for me.. it's back to school.. :(

I finally got my act together and bought 2 exciting bustiers!!! I had a gift certificate from Christmas, and I wanted to get some exciting garments. One is orange and theother is black and they make me look FABULOUS. I must get some photos of me in them for the photos thread, because they're the first purchases I've been proud of for a long time.

*EXHALES*

The other day, I bought a five-Megapixel camera. :D It's so....pretty. And on the same day, I so had to buy two games : Championship Manager 2003/2004 and Medal Of Honour: Pacific Assault! Can't wait to play MoD but Championship Manager is SO awesome already- better than 98/99. :D And they were only £5 altogether! (short of 10 dollars!) :eek:

That's it. I guess. :p

Once (Nightwish album - YAY! :D )
Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack
Two magazines
Cinema tickets
My brother's birthday present

:)

A olive green TNA hoodie, a pair of jeans from AEO, a pair of zebra print flats, a baby pink hoodie and a beige hoodie with faux fur around the collar and a mini like rope around the waist. Oh, and a mocha frappacino(sp?) too from Starbucks. I am so proud of my purchases heh heh!

CSI BOARD GAME! Eeee! It was only 10 dollars (Canadian).
Wow thats cheap, I'd really like the CSI board game.

My purchases: 2 games for my nintendo DS off ebay. :)

I bought CSI: LV Season 5 on DVD today. Now all I need is seasons 2, 3 and 4. I couldn't find them today so I got season 5 and I already have season 1. :D

Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack
the Ringers: Lord of the Fans DVD
a new pair of headphones
Xenosaga II for PS2
...let's see how long it takes me to blow through the money I got for Christmas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back