Ratings: CSI vs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Ratings versus Grey's Anatomy

i'll be positive y'all. 25.5 mln. Grissom's back, he's on the cover of the new TV Guide, i think it'll boost the ratings significantly.

Adzix: 25.5 million
mrb105: 25 million
cathwillows: 24.3 million
Sarahvma: 23.2 million

...if that's ok?...

Oh, gosh... um... yeah. No, no - we can't accept that. lol.

Cool, mrb - I just didn't want to throw you in without your consent.

I'll go with 23 even. I agree with those of you who say any publicity is good publicity. Some people will probably tune in just to see what the idiots are capable of saying when they are scripted. But I hope I'm wrong. (Let's see 30 million this year!)

You know, I say we start writing into magazines or entertainment shows/programs and demand for equal time for CSI. It will be interestng to see if they respond, and if they do, just what it does to the rating since the show is getting more publicity.

chocolate_bunnys: 25.7
Adzix: 25.5 million
mrb105: 25 million
cathwillows: 24.3 million
Sarahvma: 23.2 million
brass_lives: 23 million

From the ratings, how can you tell who the big WP fangirls are? lol.

ooh am i too late?? i totally forgot.
i bet one hundred billion viewers!! *raises eyebrow a la dr evil*

kidding...

lets go with 24.8 million. grissom will bring lots of people back but how many im not sure. people dont seem to watch as much tv anymore unless its after american idol or after the superbowl :lol:

allmaple said:
people dont seem to watch as much tv anymore unless its after american idol or after the superbowl :lol:
Sorry, but I disagree. The ratings usually just mention the top five networks. Very rarely do you ever hear about PBS, I (formerly PAX), and the 150 or so cable channels like TBS, TNT, HBO, USA, MTV, and the others. When you add all those together, you get a lot more viewers.

That was a great episode, people that tuned in this week will come back next week

mrb105 said:
That was a great episode, people that tuned in this week will come back next week

I agree that it was great, but...don't you think it's a confusing episode for anyone who might not have been watching for the past couple of weeks? It could go either way.

Yes I guess that is true, but I think people will be intrigued by the fallout of this. But the CSI viewers know, there are never fallout's from episode to episode when things like this happen

I really can't call this one for sure yet, because the ratings aren't out, but my gut says that Grey's took this one all the way home. They had two marriage proposals, one wedding and last night's episode was advertised as "Destined to be the most talked about television event of the year".

Unfortunately, I think that CBS was just so used to it being peoples' routines to tune into CSI that they've forgotten how to advertise it.

Yes I guess that is true, but I think people will be intrigued by the fallout of this. But the CSI viewers know, there are never fallout's from episode to episode when things like this happen

A LOT of people said there would be no fallout from the Reverse Forensics, and it was the primary reason, at least I thought, that Grissom began questioning Keppler and putting everyone on alert.

Yep - murdered. Sorry, guys. Grey's just did the better advertising job.

"Grey's Anatomy," 15.2/22, moved ABC into the lead at 9 p.m. and was the night's most-watched program. The return of William Petersen to "CSI" brought a 13.7/20 to CBS.

CSI is up SLIGHTLY from last week, but nowhere near the level I expected. (they got a 13.4/20 - which is probably a fraction of a percent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back