"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

The scene between Hodges and Grissom was funny too.

2. CSI_Gal

CSI_Gal Prime Suspect

I dunnon what else to say, everything else has been said I'm sure. But I absolutely loved this episode. It is one of my favorite's of this season. I loved all the little things that they did (Greg's phone, for example) and I love the different perspectives of the crime scene.

SparkyGirl- I'm so glad you mentioned that Greg's recount of the scene was very "film noir". That's the first thing I thought of when he started talking. It suits him so well, especially after Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. And yes, Nick said Freakin'. I was laughing so hard when he said all that.

Hands down, one of my favorite's from this season.

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I loved this episode. Soooo funny :lol:

Greg's POV was just awesome ... Sin City-like. Just so cool :cool:

And Nick's shirtless scene :p WHOA.

Grissom's poem cracked me up. And the glasses! So sexy ;)

The dialogues were great too. Sara talking about her being not anti-marriage but anti-stupidity, and Griss going "ANYway..." :lol:
    Sara's POV made me LMAO :lol: -especially when she sees Nick and the 2 bridesmaids :lol:

The way it was filmed was just so great. The cameras, the angles. Not like any other episode of CSI.
    I didn't see the 43 minutes passing ... I was like "Is that it? I want MORE!!" :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just managed to get to the tape to see this episode. It was great! The best part was Nick seeing his car returned to the lab. Oh wait - the best part was Wendy cutting off his shirt!

5. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I loved that, "Thats not funny." "Oh come on it's sorta funny". My favorite part was Greg describing what he remembered, it was just so....Greg.

6. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

OMG does he get a haircut? Thank GOD! I know I said I could live with it but, I really couldn't! So no mustache, no more horrid hair and no shirt? Sounds like a FANTASTIC eppy!!! Cant wait for it to come out in England!

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i saw the ep a little later than you americans, but i did see it.
    IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
    greg's part had to have been the funniest. does he really think that way? and i thought that the way i think was weird :)
    i feel so bad for nick. what did the iab guy mean when he said disciplinary actions? are they gonna punish them for losing the car?
    as it has been said here before, i loved it how everyone had a different reaction to the flowers.
    hodges' expression was priceless. i feel so bad for him. no one sees who he really is.
    something funny - i always get hodges reports from friends right after the ep airs in the states. yesterday, my friend and i were havving a private converstaion and her husband walked in. she told him to go out, and i asked her why she didnt just tell him to close the door from the other side :)

8. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

The streets rejoice! go nick!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my God! I just cant wait for this episode to air in Mexico!, it looks funny, interesting...and of course there is a shirtless Nick!

10. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I hope I saved that on the TiVo for Renee. Or is it Katty. One of them is obsessed with Nick, she would kill me if I didn't save an eppie where Nick takes off his shirt :rolleyes: :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

this is by far my fave episode and not just this season. It was funny. I never laughed so hard during CSI before. Greg, gotta love him. He was so adorable and funny. His POV was just amazing to watch.
    Nick without a shirt -yum yum

12. Guest

Guest Guest

This is a REALLY good episode so far this season for SO many reasons.

I didn't realy notice Nick's new haircut at first, but when I did, I was SO happy! No more weird hair!

Another thing was Greg's POV..That was great. I loved it because it was in the 'Film Noir' style and I love that style. And just the way he said everything..You gotta love our dear Greggo, he's back!

And Nick's car..Poor, Poor Nick. He looked like he was gonna cry when he found it all painted. I just wanted to hold him. But, you gotta think about how funny it would be to see him crusing down the strip with his truck like that.. :lol:

Greg's cellphone ringer..Wow, is all I can say. And the look on Nick's face..Priceless

And a shirtless Nick to top it all off.. :eek: I loved it! He was so hott..Now if he only stripped down to nothing..

Well..Just wanted to put in my portion. I'll catch you all later!

13. Amy777

Amy777 Rookie

Did anyone notice that the truck that "blocked the view" was a blue "butter (something)" truck, but when Nick was asked about it, he said it was a red "dairy or something" truck? :confused:

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

^^Thats what I thought he said at first too..but when I watched it again he said "bread" not "red" :)

15. NickyCat

NickyCat Dead on Arrival

This was a great episode. I laughed all the way through.

I'm glad Nick cut his hair. It looks good and I like the sideburns. Nick without his shirt was hot.

I liked the guest stars and they had some funny lines too.

I loved the caterer ranting to Grissom "You want a crime scene? I'll show you a crime scene." after the victim destroyed the wedding cake.

I also loved Ray Wise's characters line in the interview with Brass "You better make sure she's really dead, because I don't think you can kill the Devil!"