"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 15, 2006.

1. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Roshomama is named after a famous Japanese film "Rashomon" which directed by Kurosawa, it's a homicide in different people's eyes. :)

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

What can I say that has already been said? It was funny, interesting, and just plain awesome! One of the best this season! :)

Oh and I didn't know that Rashomon fact. Thanks for the information ancienttomb. I haven't seen you around in a while, and you seem like a smart, cool person! :D

3. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Oh Hestia, I've been hovering above this forum all the time....never really disappeared :lol:

Rashomon was produced in 1950, if you're interested in other Kurosawa's films, there's another one:

7 Samurai :)

4. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Yes Baba, I do believe youth is the answer. Now unless Greg was in the lab spinning on one of the stools or creating something to keep him awake, like Blue Hawaiian with triple extra caffine, he would have been on that couch before Nick thought about it. Sara could have beat them both. It would have been cute to see all three sitting on the couch asleep. I guess when sleep calls, you sleep where you are!

Didn't you love that little smirk that Nick gave Sara about that piece of lingre? Hose me down! oohhoowwweee! Ah..those expressions of George/Nick....gotta have them!

5. jadzia911

jadzia911 Victim

Btw, can anybody identify Greggo's ringtone?

Three things I found hilarious: 1)Greg/Sara/Nick acting like children being scolded, 2)the caterer's woes and 3)Nick needing a ride to HQ. :lol:

6. NVenus

NVenus Rookie

Oh my gosh, I was FREAKING OUT when I saw George. I started screaming! I called my friend because we always watch CSI while on the phone with eachother and I went outside and was jumping on the picknick table I was so happy! Then I almost died when he took his shirt off because he is so hott!!! But yeah, that episode was really awesome!

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i know gregs ringtone!! lol its feel like making love by bad company... oh i how i love cheesy 70 rock bands...lol

i thought this was such a creative episde! i loved seeing the scene throughout their eyes. and greg greg and more greg! hes so cute and im sooo glad that he had screen time! shirtless nick *drools*

it seemed like spirits were higher while filming. things seemed kinda dark lately...im glad it was a great episode

ps- can anyone tell me what nick, greg,grissom, and sara quoted during their walk through the flower thing?

8. lolipopsndumdums

lolipopsndumdums Witness

Thank you very much!! :D And you can call me Courtney. ;)

9. emdash

emdash Hit and Run

Thanks everyone for the title explanation. You rock.

10. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

That was one of my favorites this season. Rashomama like others said had a "spark" to it.

Thank God for Nick's haircut! yay

It was funny when Greg's POV came on for the wedding. He cracks me up.. And his cellphone!

Was it me or was Grissom checking out the bride's breast? To me it seemed like it.

There wasn't very much Warrick, was there?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

This episode was definitely interesting. I like how they showed the crime scene through each of their eyes. Greg's was just dead funny, and Nick's also.

The whole episode was really....cute xD

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Not trying to get off topic but i dont think Warrick will get the job if.. IF WP "retires" from CSI. In some episodes Nick has gotten promotions to higher jobs and Warrick is tempermental. Nick is very personal and serious about his job as a CSI. I personally think that Nick'll get the promotion after all hes done in the years of CSI. I liked the plot of thrsdays eppy. Very into the story board. I missed the Morning show friday. Do you guys know if its going to be another showing of it? Or if its online? PLEASE tell me i wanted to see it soo bad but i was out of state!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: yeah that part with Sara and Nick. That was a good scene. I love Brass in this eppy. He was funny when Nick needed a ride and just with out words just his face expression made me fall on the floor. and near the end where Brass says to nick"HEY PIMP..like your new ride?" and Nicks face..priceless ;)

14. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

I'm a Snicker, so you can probably guess why I was squealing all night. That lingerie scene was just priceless.

Anyway, I'm gonna be shallow and say that I'm glad I recorded the epi, because I'm in love with George Eads again. That whole boxers-waistband thing is just driving me crazy. And his hip indent is awesomely hot. :lol:

15. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Been away all week so didn't get a chance to watch it...when i did:

:eek:+:lol:+:devil:+:D=me

I agree with everything else said...some favorite lines
    "Not exactly sure what this is but I like the way it feels" -Greggo (or something along those lines)
    "I thought you'd never ask" -SERIOUS snickers, so cute