~Quotes You WON'T Hear # 3~

Okay...the gang is at a crime scene, and Tripp is pissed, cause everytime they arrive, Horatio always says....

H: "What have we got Tripp"? asked "H".

Frank: "What the hell have I told you about that, you dumb son of bitch, "You already know".

H: "Listen Tripp, as he put on his sunnies, "Why don't you disappear", before I put my foot down your throat", said "H".

Frank: "What have we got, what have we got"

H: "Whatever Tripp, now get lost".

Eric:: "Listen you dumb **** get your lard ass out of our crime scene".

Frank: "That's it, I've had enough of your crap", as he knocked "H"s sunnies off his eyes".

H: "You Idiot, those things are like $350 bucks a pair", now you can buy me new ones cried "H".

Frank: "In your dreams".

Eric: "What the hell Frank, that wasn't nice".

Frank: "Whatever you Cuban Banana", just process your crime scene".

Frank walks away. :lol:

*raises eyebrow* "Cuban banana"? That's a new one... My friend Alex is part Cuban, and his joke about that is that some of his friend tease him and call him a "Mexican with a boat"... Lol

Eric:Wtf... "Cuban banana?" What the hell is that?

Calleigh, Tripp and "H" are at a crime scene, as they exit the hummer Calleigh trips over Frank's foot, causing him to lose his balance and fall, when she grabs onto him.

Tripp: Damn you Calleigh, you made me tear a hole in the knee of my pants.

Cal: Me....it's your fault for being so large, "Trippzilla". :mad:

Eric: "Trippzilla!! :lol: :lol:, that's a good one Cal.

Tripp: Screw you Delko :mad:

Eric: In your dreams, Trippzilla :lol: :lol:

I think you can guess which song I heard on the radio today...

Horatio (singing): One, two, three, four, five, everybody in the Hummer so come on let's ride.....
A little bit of Calleigh in my life,
A little bit of Alexx by my side.
A little bit of Marisol's all I need,
A little bit of Yelina's all I see.
A little bit of Natalia in the sun,
A little bit of Maxine all night long.
A little bit of Megan here I am,
A little bit of you makes me your man!!!!!!!!
Miami number one.

In Ambush:

Calleigh: Horatio, do not feel guilty, ok? Riaz killed Marisol. He got what he deserved. I'm sure the Marshalls will understand. If you play it clean, I'm sure you'll get through this.

H: Who's Marisol?

Last edited by a moderator:
heheheheheh this is what horatio says to celebrate christmas:

Merry Christmas to all [puts on sunglasses] and to all a good night!

The Who: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[sarcasm alert]

Horatio:
Hey, kid, there's no need to look so afraid. I'm gonna let you live. Besides *puts on sunnies* I ran out of bullets

[/end of sarcasm alert]

:D

ryan-oh god its happening again:eek:
eric- wat?:confused:
ryan-i keep on having flashbacks of that nightwhen horatio and stetler dressed up as cross dressers!:wtf:
eric- oh god dont give it to me :scream:

I think this has been done before but...

*H falls to the ground after getting shot* *jumps back up* You cannot kill me for I am SuperHoratio! Quick, to the Hmobile!

Horatio,laying on the ground: Can't...move...Sunnies....broke....powers....gone....!

Horatio: Ryan (puts on sunglasses), I am your father.

Calleigh: No wonder he said being a CSI was in Ryan's blood.

Horatio: Kyle, meet your big brother.

Kyle: (sarcastically) Oh great! A new family member to get used to!

----

Natalia: Eric, even though you broke my heart and pimped me out to your friend, I can't help but want you back.

---

Ryan: Hey, Calleigh, did you hear the news about Stetler?
Calleigh: What news?
Ryan: He got the lead role in the Policeman Ball's version of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

(just cause everyone's always talking about Stetler in drag)

==

Horatio (to Marisol's killers): You killed my wife, (pause as he puts on his sunnies), prepare ... to die!

==

Horatio: Now that I've survived my shooting or fake shooting, I've decided to become a mellow guy. From now on I'm going to dress in Tie-Dye T-shirts, faded jeans and sandals with socks. I will never arrest or shoot another criminal again, instead I will flash them a Peace Sign.

Calleigh: I was not fantasizing about shooting Rick when he came into my lab in "Down to the Wire". I'm secretly madly in love with him. Sorry Eric.

Eric: Even though he's always been mean to me, there's something about Stetler that really does it for me. He's built lean and sexy like a Thoroughbred racehorse. Sorry Calleigh.

Rick: I don't love Horatio. Calleigh is the one for me. I'm plotting to kidnap her and whisk her off to my remote cabin.

Ryan: From now on I'm going to let Eric take all the credit for any juicy evidence or information I've discovered. Also I have a big crush on Cooper.

Cooper: Ryan can slam me up against a wall like he did in "One of our Own" any time he wants. It really turned me on and I have it bad for him. Sorry...Delko.

Natalia: I'm really a guy in drag.

Frank: I'm going to learn Spanish and join the Malanoches so I can get shot by Horatio.

Last edited:
Back