Quiz Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Word - 22/22 with 1:10 left :) Better at TV than rainbows! :lol:
Scrambled Food - 16/16 with :03 left!
Things You Might Shout - 20/26

I've been working with computer graphics too long - my colours are red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow.. I do remember Roy G Biv from school though. :)

Missing Word - 22/22 with :50 left - got the last one just randomly guessing names

Scrambled Food Pairing - 14/16 - not good at longer scrambles :(

Things you might SHOUT - 25/26

speedy, thanks for the lesson on the colours of the rainbow :)

That's what I'm here for! :D

Missing Word: 22/22 with 1:13 left (I watch way too much TV) :lol:
Scrambled Food: 14/16 I thought I was just trying to figure out one more and didn't notice I skipped over one. :rolleyes:
Shouted Words: 22/26 plus 1 for a bonus that said this after one of my answers "Yes, you would likely hear that too, but not what I'm looking for" :lol:

Things you might SHOUT - 10/26
Missing Word - 11/22
Scrambled Food - 4/16 I would've needed at least double more time to figure them out.:p

Last edited:
YAY! Somebody other than those of us in 'The Ward' posting quizes. :thumbsup: :lol:

Common Crimes - 22/43 + 1 telling me "Nice try. Be more specific." :lol: I did black out on a few that I should have known just from watching CSI :lol:

Title Character Movies - 4/22 - I got Will Smith, Julia Roberts, George Clooney, & Kevin Costner everybody else I kept guessing the wrong movies. :(

Typing Challenge - 35/52 - With my mother asking me questions requiring me to to think and answer. :lol:

Susan

YAY! Somebody other than those of us in 'The Ward' posting quizes. :thumbsup: :lol:

Susan

yes but LionsHeart is an honourary Ward Girl cause she has given us some yummy pictures from time to time :)

and that being said :)

Common Crimes. I got 18/43. I don't know if that is good or bad :D my mind went blank on some of the ones I should have had.

Title Character Movies. I got 9/22

Typing Challenge. I got 33/52

Common US Crimes - 32/43
Title Character Movies - I gave up! :lol:
Typing Challenge - 39/52

Common US Crimes - 31/43 - close on a few others, but missed the exact wording

Title Character Movies - 10/22 - Why can I get Charlton Heston and Jimmy Stewart, but hardly any of the movies actually made during my lifetime.. :rolleyes:

Typing Challenge - 45/52

4-Letter Words - 192/192

Holiday by Month - 12/19 - wasted too much time trying to guess ones I don't know, and missed some easy ones

Name the words that end in aa to za - 26/26 - with 2:42 left

4 Letter Words - 192/192 with 1:09 left.
Holiday by Month - 19/19 with :19 left! :lol: Bankers know their holidays! :lol:
Words Ending in AA-ZA - 22/26

warning - my spelling/typing this morning sucks! :eek:

4 letter words - 62/192 - couldn't figure out what was going on at first.

Month by Holiday - 18/19 - would have had all 19 with time to spare if I could actually spell/type the months in correctly! :(

Words that end in aa to za - 17/26 - had a little bit of problem with spelling in this too. :lol:

Susan

Show offs :D

4 letter words. I got 42/192

Holidays. 19/19 with 5 seconds left :) but our Thanksgivings is in October not November :D :)

Words ending aa to za. I got 14/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back