Quiz Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhyme with 'cat' - 18/38 - how did the simple things become so hard? :confused: Did get 2 bonuses - 'Such Language' & 'Meow'. :lol:

TV Shows in 8 Words - 13/28

Musicals by Playbill Cover - 11/24 - missed 42nd Street and I've seen it! :alienblush:

Susan

jacquie, you tried 'cat' and 'shat' too. ;)

Apples and Oranges - 27/40 - it usually gets to the point where the countries left I would never think of! :lol:

Making Movies - 24/93 - :wtf: kinda makes it obvious that I don't watch movies too often.

Top Country per Language - 16/30 - would have had 1 more if I had any change of spelling it. :lol:

Susan

interested in sports, but here I am having trouble understanding the language, must be a different language options on the site.

Apples and Oranges - 37/40 - just randomly typed in countries :lol:

Making Movies - 57/93

Top Country per Language - 22/30 - typed in every country around one, but missed the actual answer :rolleyes:

Apples and Oranges - 24/40
Making Movies - 76/93 Ran out of time. :(
Top Language by Country - 10/30

Apples and Oranges- 17/40 Couldn't think of anymore countries :lol:

Making Movies - 15/93 I basically missed the first 4 minutes, because I kept on thinking your supposed to make the movies from the horizontal lines. :brickwall: Sometimes I feel like the stupidest person in this planet.

Top Country per Language - 11/30

Word Ladder - 11/11 with :30 left

TV by the Numbers - 31/55

Typing Challenge - 33/52

Nice time-waster, but still 7 hours to new CSI!

Word Ladder - 10/11 - sat here staring at the last one with a completely blank mind! :alienblush:

TV by the Numbers - 44/55

Typing Challenge - 28/52 - it started us out on the hard ones! :wtf:

Susan

Word Ladder - 10/11 - sat here staring at the last one with a completely blank mind! :alienblush:
Susan

:lol: Do you need to go back to 1st grade? :lol:

Hey! I painted about a third of the back porch in the bright sun this morning and this afternoon spent about an hour in the car with the kids trying to find Metech Recycling in an area of the city in which they seem to never be finished moving or re-naming streets! :confused: (not to mention MapQuest sent us left instead of right at one point)

TV by the numbers: 39/55 got none of the Rugrats. I'm showing my age. :lol:
Got all the Rugrats. :D Just watched it last Sunday morning. :p

Susan

Susan

:lol: Do you need to go back to 1st grade? :lol:

Hey! I painted about a third of the back porch in the bright sun this morning and this afternoon spent about an hour in the car with the kids trying to find Metech Recycling in an area of the city in which they seem to never be finished moving or re-naming streets! :confused: (not to mention MapQuest sent us left instead of right at one point)

TV by the numbers: 39/55 got none of the Rugrats. I'm showing my age. :lol:
Got all the Rugrats. :D Just watched it last Sunday morning. :p

Susan

Yeah, but you've got kids in the house, I don't. :lol:

I use Randmcnally.com. They've been in the map business so long, I trust them more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back