Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

:rolleyes: Now in all the history of tv shows I watch that have too short of seasons this one takes the cake, I will seriously miss not having new episodes until January. I loved it when Shawn ripped Gus's comic book, it was just the reaction he had cracked me up. :lol:

Gus: You owe me a new comic book, first printing

Or something like that it was hilarious at least it was to me. :lol:

2. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Thanks, fo_poozle, that makes sense. I know that you also watch for music tie-ins and that almost qualifies.

Looking forward to January.

3. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I am sooo looking forward to january. Not only is that the month my birthday is in but Psych returns and I sooo can't wait for this show to come back!

I agree I loved it when Shawn ripped Gus' comic book. And the whole part where Shawn accused Gus of not getting that guy from Star Trex (sorry guys i don't know who he was and I can't remember lol) the right blueberries. And Shawn said something about being the middle man or like the fall man or something like that. I dunno I can't remember but it was hilarious.

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yer very welcome ^_^

so i was watching the emmy's last night and i was just thinking that psych or at least james roday has to be a shoe in for next year, even dule hill the show is just fantastic and i'd be surprised if they get no kind of recognition.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It would probably be in the comedy category next year, competing against Monk.

6. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Yikes, that would be an interesting duel.

I love the commercial with the Dead Zone guy and Shawn at one table and Monk at the other when they realize things could be worse thant their petty differences as Monk counts his corn kernels.

7. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Teehee, I love that commerical to. "Of course it could be worse" or something like that.

And I was also thinking about how PSych should be nominated next year. Going against Monk would be hard though. But James Roday is so funny and combined with Dule its just so...awesomly awesome. Ok, that wasn't the word I was really looking for but still. I love this show!

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

:lol: That is my favorite comercial on USA. I know a lit bit of it by heart to.

Shawn: You just touch people and you can see their furture that's not fair.
    Johnny: So you have a photgraphic meormy.
    Shawn: Yes its a honed skill. Your voodoo just feel into your lap.
    Johnny: Hey that came from years of being in a coma.
    Shawn: Well I had a losy father.

:p See I don't have enough to do if I can memorize a whole comercial like that. I can't wait until January.

9. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Glad you had that memorized and now it's recorded here. Love that commercial!

10. 915

915 CSI Level One

Anybody see the new episode yesterday? It was awesome and of course some of those lovely funny moments. :lol:

11. Joe

Joe Witness

Of course it was

12. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Joe, you may want to add a little more content to your reply, this is considered spam. Thank you :)

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :)

14. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

When do the new episodes of 'Psych' start? This is one show that I can actually get my husband to watch with me. We both think it is so funny. :)

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to the Psych webpage at the USA Network, new episodes begin Friday, July 13. What better date for an oddball than Friday the thirteenth. Anyway, if you go to the page here, you will see links to Psych games, blogs, newletter, and more.