Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Timothy Omundson was on an episode of CSI,he played the producer on "I like to watch" but I can't remember him...

There's an article about "Psych" on the TvGuide Psych secrets.

I didn't know Maggie Lawson (Juliet) was James Roday (Shawn) real-life girlfriend.

Btw,I made some Psych icons here.

2. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I do not remember him either! Thanks for posting that article I would of never known they where together!
    BTW I love your icons!! I took a few!

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D :D :D I now own season one of Psych!!! I loved watching all the season one episodes again. Also most of the commentaries on the episodes are hilarious.

Also for people who want to know the episodes with commentaries are the pilot, Spellingg Bee, Weekend Warriors, 9 Lives, Scarry Sherry; Bianica's Toast. I think I'm missing one, but I can't remember what episode it was. :rolleyes:

Also can't wait for another new episode, which I think is on the 14th, which just happens to be my B-Day :D. Question does anybody know what the next episode is about? :confused:

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Next new episode THIS Friday, September 7, at 10:00 pm (Eastern).

Rob-A-Bye Baby: Shawn and Gus try to gain access to a home-burglary case by offering to find a nanny for Chief Vick.

Bounty Hunters: Juliet calls on Shawn and Gus to capture an accused murderer who escaped from her custody. When the guys track him down, they discover the man is innocent and try to find the real killer. Making the case even more difficult to solve is a dangerous bounty hunter who is also on the prowl.

5. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

I keep meaning to order season one and then I get distracted. Usually by a shiny object.

For all my fellow Psych-otics who may not know, there's a Psych/Monk marathon on USA today. I knew there was a reason I should've called in sick...

6. Dynamo1

From TV Guide online:

USA's Psych Renewed for a Third Pseason

USA Network has renewed the Friday-night drama pseries Pysch for a third, 16-episode pseason to air in psummer 2008.

Over the course of its psophomore run (which concluded this past Friday), Psych averaged 4.6 million total viewers and was the No. 1 cable pshow in its time pslot.

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

It's great news that they renewed it for a 3ยบ season. :)

I think that now it's on a break,isn't it? When are they going to air the second half of season 2? On January or so?

8. Dynamo1

Yes, Psych returns in January.

9. Dynamo1

Time to get PSYCHed out again. The USA Network has a new episode tonight at 10:00 PM (Eastern). The episode is called "Gus' Dad May Have Killed an Old Guy." It will be repeated on Saturday, December 7 1:00 AM, and Saturday, December 15 6:00 PM. As usual, check local listings for time and channel in your area.

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh, new episodes, that's great, I thought it'll return on January.
    Do you know if they shot the whole season before the writers' strike?

11. Dynamo1

I don't know how many were filmed. This is probably just a holiday gift from the USA Network, because Psych and Monk are NOT on next week. The rest probably return in January.

12. shady

shady Hit and Run

I've seen a couple of episodes but really don't like it, its just too silly for me!!!

13. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

shady, you can state your negative opinion about a TV show, but please give us at least one good reason for disliking it, otherwise it's considered spam and trolling. Don't worry, just a little bit :D

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Starting this January, Psych gets animated with "The Big Adventures of Little Shawn and Gus."

In a series of animated vignettes produced by JJ Sedelmaier, young Shawn and Gus explore the timeless mysteries of childhood. Even at a young age, Shawn's brilliant powers of observation are already evident, as is his wise-cracking, irreverent approach to life. And young Gus is the same reluctant sidekick; slightly uptight at times, but always diligent when it comes to keeping things on track.
    The vignettes will premiere during the commercial breaks of new Psych episodes and will also live on psych.usanetwork.com. Among their many adventures, the duo will attempt to learn what goes on inside the teacher's lounge, discover what's really in the cafeteria's "mystery meat" and even venture into a girl's bathroom!

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That sounds cute! So we will have little cartoons during commercials in addition to the flashback scene at the beginning of the episode? Cant wait until the season starts up again. Did you catch the Holiday episode?