Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I love love this show...
    Thanks for bumping this one Tinkerbel! ;) When I watched the pilot, I thought this show is very funny. So I started to watch it and now it's one of my favorites. :D

2. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Thank you, Dynamo1! I really appreciate the link...
    And you're right, what a perfect day to start that show!

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

woot! i cant wait to see the new eppies of this show! july 17 new eppies you say? :D

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

No, July 13 I say. And that is because their website says. I only posted it three up from yours, so it isn't that far back. Just remember the next Friday the 13th.

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^ *blushes* omg im so blind! :p my bad. ooh! yeah friday the 13th! the second one this year right? :D

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today to Dulé Hill, a.k.a. Burton 'Gus' Guster on Psych. Born 32 years ago in New Jersey, and he starred on the West Wing as Charlie Young (any scenes with pretty Bullet Girl?).

If you are lurking out there, please sign in and say hello. (Not all of us are psychics.) Have a great day.

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hurray!!! Happy Birthday Gus!! The man with the super smeller (<-- is that right?) Well, happy bday!! :D

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

So anybody watch the episode last night? I just loved the scene where they were racing with the chairs. Also it was a pretty good episode, of course I've probably said that about every episode of watched.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I watched it last night. It was quite funny to hear the CSI reference. :lol:

10. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

^^ Yeah, I just started laughing when I heared that CSI reference it was great! :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I love this show so much. It is so funny and I loved that CSI was mentioned, it made me laugh too. Made my night.

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I didn't know there was a thread for Psych! Oh this is awesome :lol: So yeah, I love Psych...very much. *Points to avvie* Oh yeahh..

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I loved "American Duos",Tim Curry as that hateful judge was sooo hilarious... :lol:

I'm happy they're giving more screen time to the dad and that all the eps now begin with young Shawn and Gus.

Btw,Lassiter rocks. ;)

14. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

*blows a gasket at finding Psych thread*

I've been hooked on Psych ever since that Thanksgiving Day marathon they had during season one. Shawn is the man. If I'd know there was a thread here all this time....

I think "American Duos" is one of my fave eps this season. The Paula Abdul-ish character had me laughing so hard my I hurt and that ending performance was hilarious.

And yes, Hormiga, Lassie is awesome. Anyone else think he could be Hodges' long lost bro/cousin?

15. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Oh Yes I can see it maybe they will have a crossover!! that would be awesome!! :lol: