Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

:lol: I loved that "9 lives" episode. I didn't actually have the chance to watch the whole thing, but I loved the bits I did see and hopefully I'll be able to catch the rest when they show it on reruns.

2. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

I'd heard about this, but we don't have cable. However, I managed to catch the ep they broadcast on NBC last week. It was a cute show. I wish they'd put it on NBC regularly; I'd watch it.

3. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

I liked the addition of the cat who discusses the case and gets to ride shotgun.

And Shawn's "I dazzle and I stretch" show in the "interim" police chief's office. He continues to have a charming delivery.

4. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I love Shawn and James Roday is just sooo...cute. lol. And I love Dule Hill to. I loved that wedding episode when he came out of the room with shaving cream on his head. Hilarious. lol. I can't wait for tonight's episode. The previews looks hilarious

Woman: A lt. Crunch is here to see you
    Shawn: Actually I've been promoted its Captain Crunch

5. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

I really like this show. Hope it continues.

6. speedmonkey2

Oh, there's no doubt in my mind that PSych wont continue. I love this show! Shawn..is just Mr. Hottie Mchotterson....ok I just sounded like a teeny bopper. But I don't really care.

I kinda feel made for Shawn though because whenever he likes a girl there always the bad guy.

I loved in last weeks episode when they were in the dentist office and Shawn goes "Gus, suck it up. be a man" and Gus replies "I am the man" but it was all muffled. That had me cracking up to no end for some reason.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I loved last week's episode. It was awesome.

...The lady-that-almost-got-killed...her dress was waaaayyy to puffy though. :lol:

8. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I think Psych is flippin' hilarious! It is one of the best shows of this year!

9. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Now instead of talking through cats, the dead are using plastic toy soldiers as familiars. And Shawn sets up plastic aliens in the mock battlefield - he did battle as a child with aliens?

On top of all his other knowledge, Gus is a civil war buff.

Lassiter:...my great great grandfather Col Muscum T Lassiter
    Shawn: Muscum?
    Gus: It was a very common name of the era...[quizzical look from Shawn]...History channel!
    Shawn: ESPN, Gus, Channel 206. I'm begging you.

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I like this show :D

the first episode I watched was last week the Civil War one, it's very light hearted and fun, I like it, good job on the writing and acting :D

it was also very funny :lol:

11. Sandersgal4lyfe

Last nights episode was sooo :cool: ! The part where Shawn was flapping the book; hilarious! But even better, when Gus admitted he thought there was a ghost in his house! Shawn is superduperlooper funny! :lol: :lol:

Ah, those priceless moments. :D

12. speedmonkey2

I loved last nights episode. It was storming out by my house really bad last night and I thought it was funny how it was storming and in the show the guy thought he was being haunted.

But I can't believe there's only one episode left and then the show's over until the new season. Its gone by really fast.

But I loved it last night when Regina was hitting on Gus and she says something to Shawn and he was like "I've been hurt a lot."

And the whole text messaging thinger between the two was hilarious. And at the end....

Shawn: We have to fire him
    Gus: On what grounds?
    Shawn: On, the grounds that he's A DUDE!

I love this show. My dad thinks its stupid but I love it!

13. Sandersgal4lyfe

I know! I can't believe the season finale's only next week! When I heard that for the next promo, I was like :eek: :( :( :eek: :eek:

I hope it comes out on DVD, don't know what I'll do without it! :D

14. GreatTyrant

GreatTyrant Dead on Arrival

This show has kept me cracking up from episode 1...LOVE it...Can't wait for its return!

15. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Only one more?!

This past week's episode hi-lite for me was Gus explaining the ghost of Wilting Flower speaking to him when he was 12, from a burial ground under the house. The look on his face when Shawn did the voice of Wilting Flower and he slowly caught on that it was a joke was priceless.

Also another song on the radio tie-in when Shawn put the anxiety/asthma? meds in Gus's drink to kidnap him so they'd go on a road trip. "Wake me up before you go go".