Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Bump Up!

Prison Break for those who still watch is back on Friday April 17. Check local listings. I believe that these are just a few episodes and then it will be the end of the show.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahh...Prison Break, how I have missed my Michael Scofield.

I am psyched (probably the only one left).

I really do hope they give it a fitting finale

3. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

Love Prison Break! Hope they end like they started! Don't like the whole Friday night airings but since Friday really has no good shows on (my opinion), maybe it will help the show go out with a bang!!!:thumbsup:

4. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

Reminder it comes back on tonight!

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I looked forward to this for 4 months and I feel a little jipped. I was really hoping that Lincoln was gonna kill Self and it still hasn't happened.

I cheered when the limo blew up, but then I realized that Pad Man was still alive, because its never that easy.

Lets hope the next four don't disappoint me.

6. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

Net---Show---18-49 Rating/Share---Viewers (Millons)

7:00
    1). ABC---Wife Swap---1.7/7---5.46 million viewers
    2). CBS---Ghost Whisperer (R)---1.3/5---6.58 million viewers
    3). NBC---Howie Do It---0.9/3---3.34 million viewers
    4). FOX---Prison Break (R)---0.8/3---2.68 million viewers
    5). CW---Everybody Hates Chris (R)---0.6/2---1.44 million viewers

7:30
    1). CW---The Game (R)---0.5/2---1.31 million viewers

8:00
    1). ABC---Supernanny (R)---1.6/5---4.71 million viewers
    2). NBC---Dateline---1.5/5---5.98 million viewers
    3). CBS---Flashpoint (R)---1.3/4---6.38 million viewers
    4). FOX---Prison Break---1.2/4---3.38 million viewers
    5). CW---America’s Next Top Model (R)---0.5/2---1.17 million viewers

9:00
    1). NBC---Dateline---2.0/6---7.80 million viewers
    2). CBS---Numb3rs (R)---1.6/5---6.68 million viewers
    3). ABC---20/20---1.4/5---5.39 million viewers

Scoreboard
    Rating/Share: Adults 18-49---ABC 1.6/5---CBS 1.4/5---NBC 1.4/5---FOX 1.0/4---CW 0.5/2
    Total Viewers (million)---ABC 5.19---CBS 6.55---NBC 5.70---FOX 3.03---CW 1.28

The question on everyone’s mind was how many people would watch Prison Break? Apparently more people had that question than actually watched Prison Break’s return. The original episode at 9pm drew a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating and 3.38 million viewers. That was a little bit worse than I expected. There were fewer people watching broadcast television last night because CBS ran all repeats, but anyone who was hoping Prison Break was going to be a better lead-in for Dollhouse than Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has now given up that ghost!

I actually did think that Prison Break might be a slightly better lead-in, but didn’t think it would make any difference for Dollhouse’s numbers. We’ll have to wait and see what happens next week. But for now it looks like FOX has inched one step closer to returning to unscripted content on Friday night.

It did not do to good:(, here is what I thought about the episode last night!

It was a good return after the 4 month break. I think Kathleen Quinlan is an awesome addition to the cast and a very good villain. She just has a very cold vibe about her. It's so thrilling and full of surprises! I didn't wait 3 months for nothing!

7. athens

athens Coroner

Finally after a l0ng time a new episode!

The mother is really bad and whatever she wants to do even if that is for a good cause or whatever she is still going to be a bad character.But I agree[^]she plays her role well.

I liked the way Sara and Michael escaped and I was suprised that they tried to kill the General.

It's been a long time since I've seen an episode of the show and didn't remember everything that happened or had been said.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

WOO HOO! Prison Break was on fire tonight!

I love it when Lincoln smashes people. I am still hoping that Self gets killed, preferably by Lincoln.

Mahone is a good shot! I was a little scared for him though.

****jumps up and down like a little school girl**** Sara is having Michael's baby....oh I am so happy! :thumbsup:

Mama Scofield is crazy....she is gonna get what is coming to her.

T-bag....tsk, tsk...haven't you learned to not doublecross the boys.

9. matt729

matt729 Dead on Arrival

This episode was good. I kind of knew Lincoln wouldn't die because of the preview, there's a cliffhanger killer :p. I enjoyed T-Bag complaining about the elephants at the embassy gate- I found it a little humorous. I was certain they were going to kill him when the got him into the SUV/van. I am anxious for the series finale, I can't wait to see how this whole four year saga ends. I miss that Lincoln and Micheal aren't working together. What happened to the special brotherly bond? The big question is, is Sara pregnant or not? I am anxious for the series finale, I can't wait to see how this whole four year saga ends.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahhhhhhh....Prison Break is going to be the death of me.

Mama Scofield is nuts.

Nothing says bonding like kidnapping your boyfriends mother.

How is it possible that Christina knows that Sara is pregnant and Michael doesn't. Isn't he supposed to be a genius too?

Michael & Linc aren't brothers, I knew that was coming. I was kinda hoping that she would have said that the General was his father, then I would have died laughing.

T-bag....tsk, tsk...I have a feeling it will not end well for you

Mahone knew something was up. I love his intellect

Lincoln is stubborn.

Coming to the end...I hope its as good as I am thinking it will be.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Goodbye prison break...it was nice knowing you

I'm gonna miss my weekly dose of Michael and the gang

I knew what was going to happen and even then I was still pissed.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I actually liked the finale, I managed to stay spoiler-free and I thought I was going to dislike it and that they were going to kill everyone but the brothers and Sara (it'll be too cruel to kill her twice).
    I liked what they did, with so many characters back, with everyone alive (Mahone, yayyy), T-Bag alive but in jail and I even think it was sad but ok that Michael died in the end because everybody happy will have been a cheesy end after all they went through, so I liked that it was a bitter sweet ending.

I'm going to miss it, even if the 3º season was awful and this one so-so, it was an exciting series and I enjoyed it a lot. *sobs*

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Hmmm not sure about that ending--but don't think that Michael could ever really have been happy with all that went down after the escape.

I will miss the show, it always kept you guessing and even the ending you wanted to know how it went down.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Haven't you watched "The final break"? It was already aired in the UK and it showed what happened after they were exonerated and how Michael actually died.
    To be honest, I didn't like it, I'd rather prefer the end as it was in the last episode.

15. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

hi im new to this thread but i gta agree i saw the final break episodes and i thought it was just a bit too much i was glad i got to find out what happened to michael but it just sort of proved my thought that they would never have a happy ending :(
    and still kinda pissed that they killed off michael i mean come on hes the main character. and the malone working-against-them-but-not-really thing got old. just my thoughts
    :)