Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

I hope it is Sara's head. She's so annoying.
    Mahone rules :D

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

csi_fan18, you're welcome to tell us your negative opinion, but please do it in a friendlier way, and also, please give us reasons why you hate a character that much, because this kind of looks like the start of a fight. Thanks.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I want to apologize if I spoiled the ep to anyone with the Sara head thing, but it was something I read long ago, before they began to air the new season so I thought it was just especulation and not a fact, I'll be more careful from now on.

I read that many people are going to stop watching the show due to Sara's death. I'm upset about so many characters being killed off in this series, Kellerman would have been an interesting inmate in Sona, but I'll only stop watching if the head in the box was either Mahone or T-Bag (now Teodoro,lol), they're the best of the show, Michael is a hottie and...Nope, that's all.

I'm happy they found Sucre something to do, he looked kinda lost these eps.
    I miss the huge cliffhangers at the end of the eps like the previous seasons.

The real story behind Sara's death (TvGuide).

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I too am very unhappy that Sara didn't survive the show and am not looking forward to Michael finding that out. He has lost and done so much and just cannot seem to find a break.

5. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Wow, I really liked this week's episode,
    it was really good, it reminded me of the first season.
    I think they did the right thing and that it could be very interesting that Lincoln didn't tell Michael about it.
    I can't wait to see Michael's reaction when he finds out.
    Sucre was more like the good old Sucre this time and I like that a lot, he was rather useless so far this season.
    Mahone really has some problems and I really like this storyline they've put him in.
    I'd love it if there was a new episode on next week instead of baseball.

This season hasn't disappointed me so far and I hope it stays like this.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Mahone to Michael when he found the knife: "What, are you going to take it to the Sona crime lab?" :lol:

Due to the writers' strike:

7. roxy

roxy Prime Suspect

Do we know whether Kellerman is dead or not? Because in the end of S2 there were some shots in the van but we didn't see who got shot.. Has there been any information in interviews or smth? I really liked that character:(

I'm also kind of hoping that maybe a miracle will happen and Sara will return :D You know they can make fake heads (after all..we see them on csi all the time ;) ).

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

OK in the UK Prison Break moved on to sky and I have know idea what has happened this season!! So I was wondering if someone could give me a quick over view of the facts etc?? :D

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Michael is still in Sona. Sona is a prison run by prisoners and prisoner LeChero is the unoffical leader and keeps order in the prison and keeps in contact with the guards. Michael is trying to break out a guy named James Wistler. He is doing this because "the company" have L.J and Sara. Lincoln is being ordered by a woman named Susan who is with the company. But when Linc tried to get LJ and Sara on his own she killed Sara and placed her head in a box and left Linc to find. Michael tried to escape with Wistler through a window after calculating the dangers and finding the right time to get past but could not do it and the guards found out someone was trying to escape. In doing this LeChero was outed and does not have the respect of the people in the prison anymore. Now LeChero is working with Michael and Wistler to break out of Sona via a underground tunnel.

Now last week which was the fall finale in the USA, Susan tried to break out Wistler by flying a helicopter over Sona and Wistler was on the roof but Michael grabbed onto him and therefore foiled the plan. But the guards came in and took Michael out of Sona because they know he is trying to get out. Linc, Sucre and Sofia (who is Wistlers wife) are targeted by the company and were almost killed by them but they defeated them. But Linc fears for LJ's life and that is still unknown as of the last episode.

Mahone was also in Sona and was in the plan to break out of there but before the first attempt was made the USA government told him that a deal could be made and he would be out of Sona if he coopereated. He had a trial in the last episode and since he is in drug withdrawl he could not get it together and is being sent back to Sona. His life is in danger there because Michael had found a knife that he found in Mahones bed that was used to kill another prisoner. LeChero knows this and this issue has to be delt with.

T-Bag is also in Sona and has of course has latched onto LeChero by being a snitch for him. He is also the drug supplier for the prison. He got Mahone drugs and started his addiction up.

Bellick is also there and has been a big snitch on everything in Sona. He hasn't really had a story but is seen around.

The rest of the season will restart in January 08.

I hope this helps and I hope I didn't forget anything.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

wow that was a bit to take in!!! :lol:

But it still think season 1 was the best!:D

11. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah season 1 was the best because it was new and exciting. Now it just seems overdone and redundant, but I still watch it because I want to see how it ends.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Bump up

Prison Break is back on FOX next Monday January 14 at 8e/7c.

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I wonder if next episode is not only the season finale but the series finale. This season has been the worst one so far but even though... :(

Question: I need some scoop on the future of Prison Break! Despite a lackluster season, the show was beyond awesome and suspenseful this week. Heard anything about its future? — Christy.Ausiello: All I know is that Season 3 comes to an end next Monday and the show remains on the bubble for fall. My guess? Prison Break as we know it will end, to be replaced next season with the "women in prison" spin-off that Fox has been developing. But that's just a guess.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Prison Break continues for fourth season. (TvGuide).

Fox has ordered a fourth season of Prison Break, to run for 22 to 23 episodes... and all the way to the Left Coast. Sources tell TVGuide.com the serialized thriller — which will pick up where the strike-shorted Season 3 left off, with Michael on the loose and seeking revenge against The Company — will relocate to Los Angeles. The show's production was based out of Texas.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Glad to hear that Hormiga ! I might be in the minority but I really like this show and was not happy with the possible ending last shown. So hopefully they will get all the storylines resolved and with proper endings this 4th season. For a show that was suppossed to be only 1 season, I am pleased to see it get its chance to finish right.