Prison Break

I don't know what to think, on the one hand I want the series to have a proper ending but on the other hand last season was the worst and I don't think I'm interested in watching Michael seeking revenge.

Heads up!

Labor day, which is Sept 1 has the two hour premier of season 4. Right now on Monday nights they are re-running some crucial episodes so you can get caught up.

Dr. Sara Tancredi is alive and head firmly attached. Apparently they are saying that Linc only saw the head a second and it was a look a like. This was due to fan outrage about her being killed off. So she will again be with Michael! Woo Hoo!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Heads up!

Labor day, which is Sept 1 has the two hour premier of season 4. Right now on Monday nights they are re-running some crucial episodes so you can get caught up.

Dr. Sara Tancredi is alive and head firmly attached. Apparently they are saying that Linc only saw the head a second and it was a look a like. This was due to fan outrage about her being killed off. So she will again be with Michael! Woo Hoo!:thumbsup:

I actually just got caught up on about the last 8 episodes a week ago. I was wondering if that was going to happen. I am hoping it is true.

Here is a promo pic with the good doc in it. This says it is from eppy 2. Pic

Can't wait for Prison Break to be back on my screen again..although I did find last season a bit boring at times...I do wonder what's going to happen next :)

Well that was an interesting premiere. Sara is alive and head is firmly attached. I am interested to see what happens with Gretchen now that the tables are turned on her. Never saw Whister getting wacked but with this show nothing is off limits. Seems like a good start to the season.

So what do ya all think of the season so far? I think it has been kinda slow but am hoping that they are building up to a great ending to this show.

It was slow so far, nothig new, the same old thing they did the previous seasons
everything goes wrong, they tryto buid up some tension but it gets boring

Fox cancels Prison Break.

Big news from Fox's portion of winter press tour! The net just announced that Prison Break would be coming to an end this season. Oh, did I say big news? I meant news we all saw coming a mile away. The final string of episodes will kick off April 17, but exactly how many episodes there will be is an open question. "We've got our remaining batch of four episodes and then there are a couple more we're contemplating," says network prez Kevin Reilly, adding that the four-year old Prison has simply run its course. "The show is played out. (EW).

I am so upset about this. I love Prison Break. What am I going to do without my Michael. :scream:
I had a feeling that this was going to be the last season because they can't run it forever. I really hope that the writers do the show justice and give them the proper ending that they deserve (like Michael & Sara getting married :adore:)

I knew the new season would be the last :(
I was just hoping they would continue, but it was clear that they can't run it for some more seasons.

Back