Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To family members: Why won't you tell me the details? All I am getting is "Uncles cancer isn't treatable" Why can't I know what type? Why can't I know how he's feeling. Fine, I don't give, don't tell me despite how many times I ask you...I'll just ask him.

To my Old roommate:
Its finaly over we are only seeing each other when get your stuf and i have finaly peace and rest. Goodbey and thanks for giving me a happy feeling so warm and good inside.. I hope never to see you again after all of this and i hope you will do well.. Thats something i mean, i really hope you can find youre way and solfe your problems.. YOure not mine any more..i mean the problems but im so happy that i just going to put you out of my mind. .. Yes party time ...

To my best friend:
Who is shocked now??? I TOLD you I wasn't going to sleep at yours during the autumn break. I just slept there! I can't understand why I can't just go there in the morning and leave in the afternoon. And you want an ANSWER... Honey, there's no answer. Sometimes it's just not neccessary to spend every minutes together.

To those who would befriend me to get closer to him - he can see right through it. Did you ever notice that when we are all together he talks directly to ME? I've been told that it feels like others are intruding in on a private conversation. He's been around long enough to see through bs. He knows why I support him. I'm proud to call him a friend. If not for me things wouldn't be so great for you after all - it's only this year that you've been able to enjoy little perks and sneak peaks. I'm so sorry I thought I could trust you - all of you. It's okay though, because when the music stops, I'll still be singing.

To my grandmother: Thank-you for telling me about my uncle (you're brother in law) No one wanted to tell me anything, because they were worried that I would freak out...like, that just makes me so mad. I can handle things...and I just thank you for trusting me.

To my uncle: I didn't really know what to say after I was told that you had cancer again...especially when I heard it was all over your body...I just hope you're going to be okay...

To many people in my family: Grr! I hate how you think I couldn't handle knowing. What happened is in the past...why can't you just let it go? I have fixed that problem, I can handle things now, I am not going to go freak out like I did last time. It just really hurts me to know that you think I am still that fourteen year old girl...

I hate the fact that my parents have to spend so much money on me, because my eye and dental treatment is not covered on the NHS.

If I could go back in time, I'd undue what I did 10 years ago and life wouldn't be so hard. I want you to know I will hate you for the rest of my life.

mom, dad this is my secret : you've both had cancer, and sometimes i feel sorry for myself. im a terrible person and im so glad you're both alive.

oh, and to e: for gods sakes, stop going on about the fact that i punched a tree. i got angry, we all do. heck, you kicked a hole, no wait im sorry, a dent, in your wall. i dont go on about it. so shut the fuck up. you're my friend, one of my best friends but that is really bugging me.

im happy o so happy....
ok not totaly happy just a bit i have the house almost on my name.. And im just so feeling better with that and i bought a ipod yes, but ok im spending money on my feelings again bad girl. :devil: Dont do it you need the money for your rent. hate you now...

DragonflyDreamer said:
Okay people, seriously. Stop giving me your work. There are what, twenty of you, and only one of me. I can only do so much. Do it yourself. It's not my problem, and I don't have time. I am the only one who does what I do. Find someone else. Oh... and another thing... do you realize that I've been doing this for two months and still haven't gotten all my training? And YOU! Seriously, you want me to do more, so that you can go away? Why should I? Are you going to let me work more hours, or give me overtime? Because I can't get it all done! There's no way, especially with holidays coming up. You should know this. You are my boss, after all. But I never see you! You're never there. You can't leave me in charge! I don't know what I'm doing! And its because you didn't train me! you're never there. You tell me to do things, but I havent' got a clue where to start... and you wonder why I can't get everything done on time! Arrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. I've got another one:
Enough with the snow already!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back