Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my one rommmate: Grr...you're not my mother! Like yeesh, you're acting like such a mother latley! "Stop fighting otherwise you can't leave!" "Someone do the dishes!" Like grr...

To a teacher: If you yell at me on Monday I am going to scream so loud I'll break a window!

To my other roommate: Grr...what's with you latley. You're all grumpy...for goodness sakes you just threw a plate and it was like 2 inches away from my head! Now it's all broken near my feet...and I don't want to clean it up! Yeesh!

Ah thank goodness my brothers moved out long ago. :p

To my dad: I probably should have gotten you more than a hug for your birthday but I have no money...But you seemed to like the hug so I'm happy about that. :)

to the registrar:
you are stupid. first you schedule two classes i want to take at the same time, forcing me to choose. and now, this is the second time i have missed out on a class i wanted to take because you gave me the last course selection window! arent i paying to school to take the courses i want??!?! grrrr!!! i have to reorganize my entire schedule, again because you dont give enough spots in the courses!!

To my dad: Well, seriously. Why didn't you give me that food, because you knew I was sooo f*cking hungry. We were in Amsterdam, enough places to buy some food, isn't it? And then you say I am an ass, because I whine about food? You say I ruined everything by being hungry? Ah, go f*ck yourself.

Sorry for the hoarse language, but that's just how I feel right now.

To my roommate: GRRRRR! Okay, I do not understand, before we lived together we were SUCH good friends, now all we do is constantly argue. You're always pissed at me because of stupid reasons...like god! If I don't want to lend you my sweater you get all bitchy and start freaking out and sh*t. It's SO annoying!

to my mom and dad: i hate being shunted around all the time, practically every weekend, its somewhere else. i want some stability. i want you to be home. daddy, i want you to come home.

To my mom:grr stop reading my poetry! it alwats gets you al worked up and you think im depressed!!! but guess what IM NOT! but gahhhh just stop being so worried all the time.

To my roommate: oh my gawd! why the heck do you always need the computer i mean when i go on for like 5 minutes you seriously freak out!!! and its making me really mad!!!!!

To my friend:

I can't believe you would try to make yourself throw up. I know you're overweight but I never throught you would do that to yourself. You never did promise me that you wouldn't do it again . . .

to my girls mom: why do you hate me so much? im a very respectable person. I got out of an abusive house, and I would never hurt anyone. I respect you, but you dont respect me.

DaWacko said:
^There's a reason why guys are long in the bathroom ;)

I don't wanna know ;)

To my brother (again): Just buy that car already and stop whining about it. Dad doesn't agree with you, so be it. He never will because of the type of car you are buying.

To my family: It's sad that we don't all say we love each other more. I am too emotional to say it out loud without crying, maybe we are all like that, but I do love you. Especially to my sister, you are amazing and, believe it or not, you have been an amazing influence in my life, and always in a good way. :p

Way to emotional, feel like crying just by writing it!

To a kinda good colleague:

God - you were so open. You want to trust me? :eek: Whoa
- would make me really proud.
I offered you my help. I´ll be so lucky if you accept. If not, then not period.

Please don´t think I´m only flattering.
You know I´m no flatterer - don´t you? :D

To my teachers:
Seriously. It's the second day of my holiday, and I'm already doing my homework. Doesn't that say anything? Like; It's too much! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back