Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my teacher: I'm sad to see you retire before I graduate. It would have been nice if you'd still be there at our graduation. But I wish you all the luck in the world!

To my gf: I am so sorry my mom acts this way. I wish she'd just realize that we're happier when we're together. Don't listen to anything she says. And you know that I still love you.

To all six of my teachers: Please don't give out so much homework tomorrow! It took me TWO HOURS to complete my algebra because the math teacher just emailed me a paper and said "Do this." You didn't explain anything! Ugh....

To my mother:
Don't think that just because you offer me a shot of liquor I suddenly pour my heart out to you or start to actually like you.
Nothing has changed, I just happened to like that drink, otherwise I would have declined it.
And don't try a different tactic today, that won't work either. You're a good 8 years late.

To myself:
Im proud of what you did last few days good job girly see its not so scary if you think and dont be so scared for all those things because than you can do so much more and reach the world around you.. Go and do it girly and keep up the positive and good thing im staying proud of you today..xx

To a teacher I rather dislike: I don't like you...I really, really, really don't like you. And I swear, you yell at me or make me give an answer when I don't know again I will freak on you...and I am not kidding.

to my old roommate:
Youre f**** bitch (sorry) i really hate you doing stuff like that behind my back dont answer my calls or emails and then put the contract of the house on the name of someone else because i always was on time paying you except for two times and i heard from the man who is renting the house to us that youre where always late with paying so dont blame me for that mistake its yours and not mine and if you come along to pick up your stuff you can put it somewhere else than a truck or car and i hope its hurts so i can enyo it, i will never ever wanna see you again after that and i hope you chocke in your stupid problem about your exboy friend and the other stuff watch making you pusched to the end to almost kill yourself. Dont forget that i saved you and because of me youre still living.. And its so not fair the way you are threating me like carbish and im not so bad after all i keep my appotioments and stuff like that you didnt. So go the hell away from her and leave me alone.... You messed up my life and i have to clean up your mess and my one things with it o i thank you so much for that. NOT.. Drop dead.. It really makes me cry and sad, i on this moment im so upset about it that i wish i had some around me to comfort me, thanks for those tears i have to cry because those arent for you those came from you.. :(

(sorry for the dirty language but its not fair how she is doing things making me black and look like a terribel person who im not.)

I can't believe you told me about that bed. I'm so angry right now. Not at you, I know it wasn't your fault but damn. I would have taken the friggin' floor you know that! Now I wish you'd never have told me, I'd still live happily oblivious...or maybe just a tiny bit disappointed. Damn.

But then...it wasn't all bad. I had a great time, whatever. I even got to get a lot of stuff done that otherwise I wouldn't have. But you know what's coming up next time :devil:

[whine mode] I want to skip work this weekend and just stay at my place. I don't feel like going to my parents house at all, I'd rather be alone. [/whine mode]

To my sister:

Get your effing nose out of my matters. What goes on between me and mom is NONE of your business. Mom and I don't get along. I know that, you know that, heck, everyone knows that. Even the postman knows coz he saw and heard us quarelling when we fought the last time. Don't get in between us when we quarrel and you start to defend mom. You don't know anything about my relationship with mom. You're always defending her. Even when I'm clearly right and she's being unreasonable you still defend her. You're her pride and joy, her first born, you're her love. She listens to you and she gets so happy when you side her. You'd do anything to please her. I understand, as the eldest you have a role to upkeep. But STAY OUT of my quarrels with her. You know nothing about what goes on between mom and I. NOTHING. You get along with her. I dont. That's all there is to it.

To my customer: Dude, don't pretend you know all about movies because Jessica Simpson does NOT play in The Devil Wears Prada and besides that movie isn't even out on DVD yet! Why won't you just listen to me, I WORK at the videostore and I've got all the magazines that list the release of that DVD in 2007!!! *sigh*

To someone: I can't believe I'm still shaken over what you've told me. To be honest I can't believe it shook me in the first place. It's not like I should care. And seriously, I don't know why I do. But it just sounded so wrong. I'm still having doubts about it actually. Which is stupid considering that I really, really don't want to care either way.
But whatever. At least I know where I'm at now. So thanks for clearing it up. Or not seeing how I'm still confused...
Whatever. One more thing though: I know it's your decision but I think that was a very stupid move. You'll regret it, but what do I care? I'll just sit back and watch you fall...just so that we're even.

PS: thanks N for picking up the pieces and making me laugh. It's good to know that this is a two way road. But no matter how much I love you right now, call me "chica" one more time and I'll hurt you :p

PPS: Thanks J for holding my hand. I'd never say this out loud, but there's even things that make me nervous ;)

To anyone:

It seems like I'm losing track of myself. Everything seems to be moving so quickly and I'm standing still. It's like I can't remember things or I can't concentrate. I want to fall upwards. I think I'm going crazy.

What's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back