Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To some certain people: You should be more accepting...you really should, I'm not some weirdo...like seriously, I like who I am, I'm happy where I am, I don't feel like changing to please you. I'm not harming anyone...you just don't accept me. Maybe you are the ones that got it wrong...maybe I gots it right...who knows? All I know is that I'm happy...so can you like stop preeching to me over MSN? I don't overly wanna here it...like I'm on Vacation...I don't want to get in crap while I'm trying to enjoy myself, the whole idea of this trip was so I could get away from you...it's getting a little hard, specially when I block you and you start emailing me what you think!

To my parents:

Yes, I know I'm 20 and I know that I live under your roof still. However, I believe I'm at an age when I can date whomever I want when I want without having to bring him over. We haven't even gone on an official date yet and you already want to meet him. I mean, you're probably gonna scare him off 'cause who really wants to meet the girls parents early on? Keep this up if you want me to remain unmarried for the rest of the life. Oh, and don't you figure that you won't get any grandchildren if I remain single for the rest of my life? You say I can whatever I want so why are you restricting my love life? Y'know, I may bring in a biker guy just to teach you a lesson but I probably won't. Just please, I'm not a baby anymore and I'm sensible to know which guy will love me and which will treat me like crap. I don't even go clubbing & I don't smoke or drink so it's not like I'm picking up a bad guy. Think this through before I become super pissed off. I know you love me but I deserve a guy's love too! He'll give me the kind of love and affection that only a boyfriend & not a parent can give. Geez....

to mom: Please stop searching my room for my private poems. The reason why I hide my YIM windows is because you obviously don't think Im a bisexual. I need to keep the fact that I have a girlfriend away from you until next year. I'll tell you later.

To baby in mom's stomach: Please be a girl? Please be a girl? Please? Ive been living with 2 boys for my whole life...please be a girl! I need a sister!

To someone I used to know- What the heck did I do to deserve this ignorance? Do you even KNOW how much it hurts to be forgotten by a once dear friend?! I call, IM, text etc. but you are incommunicado, even though you have no reason to be...but OH yes, I forget...you need to spend time with your true friends. Well, consider this nutty notion: Where were all of them when you hated your parents and wanted to come live with me?
Where were they when you were upset and crying about your ex liking someone else 3 days after the breakup?

Where were they, because they are certainly more important to you than me. Are you just blind or are you choosing not to acknowledge the fact that we are now like complete strangers? I just wish you would see how much pain you have caused me. If only you knew....and you cant say i havent told you. So, I'm letting go of a friendship I thought would never fall in the middle. But dang, it hurts...
(WOW that was SOOO liberating! *blesses thread starter*)

To my uncle: Are you insane? Doing what you're doing with kids and a sick wife! Im not someone to talk mess to you about doing what you're doing because im not an angel and i did it before but you are a grown ass man and need to take care of your responsibilities! Especially right now that your wife needs you!

To my best Friend: Baby sometimes i wish you've never work were you're working right now. I worry about you every single day.

stop moaning because you never get your own way. the world does not revolve around you. i have been put down my whole life being told i would never do anything more than be a secretary. i will accomplish my dream and i am living in the real world. you are the one who works for your dad at 37!

to mom: I know that you're pregnant and hormonal, but I still love you even if you bitch to me (sorry for my language) I hope the baby is a girl! :D

To dad: *swears* you spend over 2 thousand bloody dollars on 2 damn ipods and upgrades, and you expect me to give you sympathy for not having enough money?!? Your outta your damn mind! Why don;t you ask one of your "girlfriends" to marry you and share the money. I didnt need to go to a school where it costs 5 thousand for a year. The school is a typical public school even tho it's a christian school. Your such a hypocrite. I hate you.

To my girl: I will never hurt you babe...I love you.

to my brother:ahhh you little asshole you are being so rude to mom in fact you even made her cry grrrrrrrr he is not worth losing your god dam fammily!!!

To a sailor:

I still don't understand why I deserved to be your friend. Ok, so you say you're lonely when you're at sea and that friends mean the world to you then; I understand and I will always be there for you like you have always been for me. This friendship lasts forever, because we both know that we can't survive without each other ;) Not missing you though, but it will be great seeing you again sometime.. but no, not October :p

To my sis:
I didn't think it was that funny when you told me that you'd hurt my cat if I didn't publicly apologize to you :( That hurts. Yes, okay, so I forgot your age, that's no reason you should phone me and threaten my dear cattie. I have too many ages to remember when it comes to family, I even bet that you don't know my age. I hope we have this settled, and well, see you uhm.. next year or something.

Oh and PS. I wasn't serious when I said that Jocs (dog) would die if you'd touch my cat.

To myself:

Gawd - you stupid idiot. You refused a clear "wait for me". Everything you utter is that "i´m off"-crap.
Hell - now you cling to the hope of meeting her again by accident. Boy - that lady is so ultimately symphatic. You´re indeed to shy for 23. Change that!! :mad:

I can't say this aloud because a)my cousins are too young and b) they have gone already:
You disgusting little bastards, you left gum all over my room, stuck STRAIGHT onto my desk and yes it got ON THE FLOOR and that is hard to clean up, unhygienic and ICKY you crazy, disrespectful, stupid little freaks!
Oh, and c) I think I'd get yelled at really bad.
To him (yep, him AGAIN): The next six weeks will be easier but harder because you won't be there to make my day five sevenths of the time. I'll miss you but I don't think you know it. I won't tell you because you will think I'm nuts, I won't go on further because everyone on this board will think I'm nuts. Ouch, it hurts so much when I think of what I will do without you for the next six weeks - I should tell you and get it over with but I don't know you well enough yet. I'm not joking. Look at what happened to her -breaking up so soon, she barely knew him. I have known you for way longer but that doesn't mean I know enough.
To me: Congratulations on tidying your room!!!!! WOOHOO, now mum'll let you burn stuff! (Incencse and candles, BTW, not drugs or, say, ...-the-house-down) :rolleyes:

Dear Robin,

Yes, we finally went our first date. However, it is unfortunate that I'll be informing you that will also be our last date. I enjoyed myself but I felt no chemistry. It was like I was going out with one of my regular guy friends. You're very sweet but very shy at the same time. I know you're not like that because you had the balls to approach me on the street and that takes more courage then speaking. I mean, I had to iniate all the topics of conversation and you adding in a few words didn't help much. Plus, you're a smoker and I promised myself I would never be with a guy who liked cigarettes. I have almost lost many people in my life due to smoking and I don't want to put myself through that again. I can't lie and say that I'm busy with school. The truth is that I was thinking about another guy through our entire date and that guy was not you. It was the guy from the gym. I mean, I'm thinking of him as I'm typing this. I think I love him. It's not fair for me and it's not fair for you either. My intention wa never to hurt you but to be honest. You can only listen to your head so many times before you heart speaks up and that time is now. I can't pretend to like you when these feelings for the other guy have existed well over a month. I mean, if someone where to ask about the other guy I could talk about him well over fifteen minutes but with you it's two. The only thing we have in common is that we live on the same avenue. I'm sorry to have you tell you all this but you deserve to be with a girl who's attracted to you, not a girl like me. Until I start a romantic relationship with the other guy/gym guy I can't devote myself to you or any guy fully. I can only give my heart to one guy and sadly that guy isn't you. I just can't pretend anymore. Trust me, it's for the best. I know we'll see each other around the neighborhood and you'll be with your new girlfriend and I'll be well off. You're a great guy but it's not meant to be. I'm sorry and I hope for the best. Take care and hey, it's kind've flattering to know how you feel. Thank you for understanding. See you around the 'hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back