Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my boss:
Why are you making us all come in for CPR certification on the same day? Even those of us who are certified instructors?! It makes no sense!!!!! I hope you realize you're paying us for this.

To someone:
Please please please stop talking to me. I don't want to hear anything you have to say. You have caused me so much pain in the past three days it's unreal. All I ask is that you leave my friends and myself alone. You've hurt enough people. Just stop where you are and walk away.

To stupid popular people:
YOU ARE THE MEANIEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!!! You're giving death threats now? Like that's even low for you guys! You people are SO homophobic!! You are seriously threatening to kill someone who's bisexual...and can you imagine how hard it is to be that person already? She has to go through telling her parents, accepting herself and there you are telling her you're going to kill her! And you tell people "I'm not homophobic"...I don't know, that sounds homophobic to me! Ugh, you're like words can't even describe what you are!

To ex best friend whose just friend now whose barley friend:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM LATLEY? Suddenly the world revolves around you. "Sorry I was late...I was doing my hair" For goodness sake! If I'm running late I run a hairbrush through my hair and run. But there you are with billions of hair products in front of you when you're already late. And I’m sick and tired of you not caring about anybody else but when it comes to you we all have to care. God, you sound like the queen! Whatever happened to the girl that used to be my best friend? Now, I'm almost not worthy to be seen with you! I swear...if you keep this up I'll find a new friend!

CatherineWillows said:
To stupid popular people:
YOU ARE THE MEANIEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!!! You're giving death threats now? Like that's even low for you guys! You people are SO homophobic!! You are seriously threatening to kill someone who's bisexual...and can you imagine how hard it is to be that person already? She has to go through telling her parents, accepting herself and there you are telling her you're going to kill her! And you tell people "I'm not homophobic"...I don't know, that sounds homophobic to me! Ugh, you're like words can't even describe what you are!
This pissed me off.. and no one.. I repeat.. no friggin one, wants to piss off cute little Jayney here.. she may look oh so innocent, but when that devil unleashes, she's un-friggin'stopable! I HATE homophobic people! They should just screw themselves, I'll kick their fecking straight arses off this entire planet! In this world, the most important word is RESPECT! <- and no I'm not going to sing the song :p

^Did that scare ppl away?? :confused: :lol:

To my dear unreliable something:
I need you today and tomorrow. You have to try and focus, we can do this together.. pull ourselves together and drag ourselves through this. It's just a matter of almost 24 hours and then you can relax again, think happy thoughts, perhaps focus on less important things in life. But right now, I need you most than anything in the world, maybe because even my future depends upon you.. no, on a combination of the both of us. I cannot live without you.. ever!
Yes, I'm talking to my brain here :rolleyes: I have an exam tomorrow and still need to start studying..

Ach, popular people, evil of all EVILS!
LOL to the Brain.
I have been called a lesbian, a homophobe, a hermaphrodite AND a transexual, all in ONE breath, by some wierd kids at my school. They were joking though, so they didn't take any pains to make sense. :lol:

Normally when I post here, or talk about people I know, I don't name names out of politeness, but screw that.

Emma, Jen, Laura: You guys have some GALL. To think that I want your goddamn PITY is an affront to me and my three years of work!!! I worked my ass off for three years to get onto the prefect exec on MY OWN MERIT. I was the only of the girl running for that position who had anything prepared, I was the only one who had been there for more then a year, and I was the only one who TRULY wanted this. You three knew how much that job meant to me, you knew how long and hard I had worked for this. You KNOW how many things I missed out on because I had to come to some prefects event, or to volunteer with this society, even when you guys, THE GODDAMN exec, didn't show up!!!! And yet you still gave the job to the two other girls, and not me. You entrusted this important job to one girl who had nothing prepared and who only ran because her friends made her, and another girl who actually forgot about the elections and kept us waiting for half an hour, and STILL had nothing prepared. And you ignored and shafted me, who has worked on this for years, and who has proven to be driven and dedicated to this society.

Then, after this first affront to my dignity, you, out of PITY, create a position for me, just to keep yourselves from feeling guilty.

Right now, I'm so bloody disgusted with all of you that I can't even THINK about speaking to any of you. I hope you all trip and fall on the way into prom tommorrow night, because then maybe you'll see how it feels to have something you waited years for ruined.

To dude at my door: STOP RINGING MY DOORBELL! Yeesh, you've rung it like 7 times...I ain't coming to the door so I'd sudjest leaving now!

To myself: YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT! You went skipping down a hill then fell! Then got up skipped around some more while everyone stared at you! (lol, well obviously I went outside for a second)

To myself:
I so squeeee you today.. I wonder though, why are you so happy? Nothing has changed these past few days really.. is it the weather? But uhm.. lovely lady, you should really start studying for that exam now..

To my teacher:
Could you please *puppy-dog-eyed* give us really easy questions on the exam this afternoon?? You know how busy innocent and hard-working Jayney was this week! :)

To my dad:
Why do you always go to the toilet at the moment when I have to go.. do you honestly think it's funny that I have to wait for like an entire hour :eek:

If my class adviser this coming school year will be :censored:, I am going to die!!! I hate that teacher... she's a frickin' mood swinger!

It's 6:36 in the morning and I don't want to go to school. Usually I get a ride from dad, but he's gone so I have to take the bus. What is with the little maggot things that fall out of the trees just as I leave for the bus?? Like GO BACK UP IN THE TREE. Oh and it's going to be friggin 28 degrees today. (90 degrees). I just looked in the paper and in Miami today it's going to be *drum roll* 28 degrees. COME ON IT'S CANADA! IT CAN'T BE THE SAME AS MIAMI TODAY! I WON'T HAVE IT! ...Oh well I get to come home at noon.

My dear about-to-be-born cousin, it sounds selfish but will you be born, say, by tomorrow so I can see you before I start school again? I need a boost.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
To my dad:
Why do you always go to the toilet at the moment when I have to go.. do you honestly think it's funny that I have to wait for like an entire hour :eek:

:eek: My father does that too...

To extremly annoying friend: I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU WANT! I'm sorry, but I have a life too...and this may be a newsflash but...THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!

And to myself...again: You're pathetic, you need to find new friends, you're always complaining about them but still stay friends with them! And also you're so stupid. You saw your roommate painting the wall, so you go and lean against it? Yeesh...sometimes I seem real dumb...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back