"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

MMForbiddenDonut said:
Although I would be terribly upset if he was killed off the show, that is not what I am worried about. I don't think they would kill him off, but I have been surprised before.

Anyway, earlier I was thinking about the MCSK and it just intrigues me. Does the killer build the model after he/she does the killing? That would seem like it would take a long time for the body to be found. Does the killer build the model beforehand and then commits the murder and sets it up afterwards? But that seems like that would take a while, too, especially with how detailed everything is. It's so interesting. I can't wait to see who the person is that commits these murders.

Oh, yeah, to Wojo- thank you for answering my question. ;)

I think it was indicated he did it beforehand...the line was something about expecting the victim to die in the chair and then having to redo the scene when she didn't.

speakerset said:
About the mini model killer, he has to know the layout of the house first, and what i really want to know is, if what was said about who the killer is, from spoilers, how could he get into those homes and spend so much time there??

Good question. They really haven't found any connection between the 2 people murdered, correct? Maybe it's....oh I don't know....a maintenance worker (electrician or something), a house cleaner, or something of that nature?

MacsGirlMel said:
I think it was indicated he did it beforehand...the line was something about expecting the victim to die in the chair and then having to redo the scene when she didn't.

Oh, okay. I was leaning towards that because it seemed like it would take too long after committing the murder to construct the crime scene. The killer even got the slightest details of frying pans with eggs left in them and Chinese take out cartons! Thanks for that.

Good Lord...an electrical worker, or some other person that's inside people's houses...hmmm...is Nigel Crane out???

The spoiler for the epi where the killer is revealed said what he does..honestly, it's not a profession where they would even be in someone's home, I'm not sure I can post it here..I edited my post to take that part out, so no one who didn't want to know would read it.

speakerset said:
The spoiler for the epi where the killer is revealed said what he does..honestly, it's not a profession where they would even be in someone's home, I'm not sure I can post it here..I edited my post to take that part out, so no one who didn't want to know would read it.

Aw, now I really want to know (where do you folks find your spoilers besides YTDaw, here, and IMDB?)! I thought about it again earlier and figured that the idea of someone like I suggested being the murderer would be a little too predictable, but I was just throwing the idea out there anyway.

Bad memory- who is Nigel Crane?

I was also thinking again earlier about the whole Greg case. It makes no sense. I don't understand people's mentalities when it comes to killing for revenge. I can see it some cases (like when an inmate is sentenced to death). But this. His brother wants revenge because Greg ran over his brother so he thinks, "Hm, let me go run over the guy who ran over my brother". Is he that so overcome with anger that he can't even comprehned that in the end, he is being the same exact person he views Greg as? Plus, if he tried to kill Greg, wouldn't it be just a tad bit obvious? I'm sure the crime lab, since they know the whole story behind it, would be going after his guilty butt first.

Anyway, I don't know where I was going with that, but, out and out, DJ was not a very bright kid. He may have a 3.6 GPA, but the kid obviously lacked common sense. Did he really think his rock could stand up against a 3 ton or more object? And the kids coming back and beating up Greg wasted time and didn't help to preserve DJ's life. So how are they not at fault? DJ should have just ran with his tail in between his legs like the rest of the idiotic gang. I keep hoping that the brother was part of the gang and he is somehow idenitifed as being at the scene and his butt gets arrested and he rots in jail. It would be pure genius.

MMForbiddenDonut said:

I was also thinking again earlier about the whole Greg case. It makes no sense. I don't understand people's mentalities when it comes to killing for revenge. I can see it some cases (like when an inmate is sentenced to death). But this. His brother wants revenge because Greg ran over his brother so he thinks, "Hm, let me go run over the guy who ran over my brother". Is he that so overcome with anger that he can't even comprehned that in the end, he is being the same exact person he views Greg as?

I think Aaron (the brother) was just messing with Greg with the car in the parking garage. I think he might have beat Greg up in the restroom had that other guy not walked in--but he'd be taking a real chance there of someone walking in and seeing it.
Plus, if he tried to kill Greg, wouldn't it be just a tad bit obvious? I'm sure the crime lab, since they know the whole story behind it, would be going after his guilty butt first.

I'm not sure how much the rest of the crime scene knows. If anybody, Sofia should be looking out for him. Hopefully after Aaron threatened him in the restroom and tried to intimidate him with the car that he would tell someone, if they didn't catch it on camera.

Anyway, I don't know where I was going with that, but, out and out, DJ was not a very bright kid. He may have a 3.6 GPA, but the kid obviously lacked common sense. Did he really think his rock could stand up against a 3 ton or more object?

If he had the chance to throw the rock and hit Greg in the head, he could have killed him. Thank goodness he didn't.

And the kids coming back and beating up Greg wasted time and didn't help to preserve DJ's life. So how are they not at fault? DJ should have just ran with his tail in between his legs like the rest of the idiotic gang.

Just shows how callous they are.

I keep hoping that the brother was part of the gang and he is somehow idenitifed as being at the scene and his butt gets arrested and he rots in jail. It would be pure genius.

I had wondered that myself, although it may be hard to prove if he was, seeing they were all wearing dark hoodies and disguised their faces in various ways. Was it ever determined which black hoodie was left behind--the one Greg was supposed to pick up when he was attacked?
I have a bad feeling about the civil suit. I hope if they do work it into an episode that Greg goes to court wearing a bulletproof vest. I just have this baaaad feeling :(

Nigel Crane is the dude that stalked Nick in the "Stalker" episode. Wouldn't that be too fun if he came back??

labgeekluvr--See why I have that bad feeling about Greg now, if they lose that civil case the brother will be pissed, and with the way emotions are running in this case, people have been known to do crazy things, it wouldn't be beyond reach that the did something right outside the court house, plus, he's already done jail time, hey, maybe the mother would do something, who knows, but stranger things have happened.

This is why I wish Greg would tell them what he's done, no one else saw that look in the hospital, no one else heard that taunting in the men's room (the guy that came in there didn't hear what he said before), no one else was in the garage..he needs to tell people to leave a trail if something does happen to him..sure the brother would be a prime suspect, but that history of pretty much threatening Greg would go a long way to convicting him, unless he did it infront of everyone--but even then, it wouldn't be a "heat of the moment" thing, that would be premeditated.

About that gang of punks..They just left Demetrius there, they never even checked on him, goes to show you the spectacular people they really are.

I'm curious why Greg's door wasn't locked...don't many cars these days have auto locks that close after it hits a certain speed? Or not all of them? 'Course I'm not sure how fast he was going or if he'd thought to lock it after he got in. Think I would have in that neighborhood.

It probably was, they pulled him out the driver's window.

And the final ratings just came out, CSI topped Grey's with that episode.

Hey, don't worry about it, believe me, there are things we all forget, and to be honest, the vision of him being pulled out of that window would be something I'd like to forget.

labgeekluvr said:
I had wondered that myself, although it may be hard to prove if he was, seeing they were all wearing dark hoodies and disguised their faces in various ways. Was it ever determined which black hoodie was left behind--the one Greg was supposed to pick up when he was attacked?
I have a bad feeling about the civil suit. I hope if they do work it into an episode that Greg goes to court wearing a bulletproof vest. I just have this baaaad feeling :(

Good point. I can't recall them ever identifying the hoodie wearer, but I could be wrong.

I don't think I have seen the episode "Stalker" so that's probably why I couldn't recall who he was, though I recognized the name.

I'd like to forget what happened to him. The second time I watched the episode, I found myself keeping my head down because I couldn't watch him get beat up. And then they show flashbacks in this epi and I was like "oh, I don't want to see that again!" Where's those Men in Black things when you need them?!

::::groans:::: Aw, all this doom talk is making me nervous! Especially about guns. It increases my fear of my theory happening. :( Even what I read over on YTDaW didn't help much because I didn't quite understand what they were getting at. Of course, I don't know where the appropriate forum would be to talk about it (it seems like one would fit, but then it wouldn't), but I am curious to know what exactly people would define as doom for Greg. Obviously my definition seems a little different.

Sorry. I tend to ramble on when I am nervous. My apologies. :(

REPEATING ON: April 19, 2007

GRISSOM RECEIVES A SECOND EXACT MINIATURE REPLICA OF A WORKING CRIME SCENE, LEADING HIM TO BELIEVE THAT A SERIAL KILLER IS AT LARGE IN LAS VEGAS.

Grissom gets a chilling surprise when he receives another exact miniature replica of a working crime scene. -- When an elderly woman is murdered, the CSIs look to the neighbor and nephew as possible suspects. Mid-investigation, Grissom receives an exact miniature replica of the current crime scene, changing his thinking on the crime. Meanwhile, Greg faces an angry courtroom when he attends the hearing to ascertain his culpability in the death of the teenager he accidentally killed while defending himself against a mob.

For more info such as guest stars and links see page/post one of this thread.

Back