Poll Time! Vote For Your Favourite Episodes 2007

:eek: Hurricane Anthony against Spring Break? Impossible chioce! I litterly had to flip a coin to decide. I ended up going with Sprink Break.

Other choices were Innocent (I do love Nailed, but Speed was the deciding factor), Nothing to Loose, Big Brother, and Complications.

Spring Break versus Hurricane Anthony!! *passes out from the stress*

Finally chose Spring Break just for the funny scene with Speed and the guy on the beach, Nailed for JT's great job in it, Freaks and Tweaks because the opening scene is just awesome, and Big Brother.

Spring Break - I simply liked it better than 'Hurricane Anthony', although I agree that this one was a hard one.

Innocent

Freaks and Tweaks - I loved Khandi's performance in this episode.

Simple Man - I liked it better than 'Complications'.

Big Brother - I think it speaks for itself.

I agree HA vs. SB - SO hard. I had to go with Spring Break.
then Innocent, even Nailed was creepy and JT screaming almost as well as Jamie Lee Curtis.

then FaT vs. NtL was as hard as the first one :( But had to go with NtL even love FaT as well :(

Then Simple Man - that wasn't so hard.

Big Brother - Nothing gets my vote away from that episode. My favourite CSIM episode. And how I love the song in the end.

I'm glad to see so many votes! Thanks everyone. :D HA only just edged out Spring Break, but that was very close. Two great episodes, and it was so hard to choose between them. I had to go with HA as it's a personal favourite. ;)

The 5 winners of Round 4 are:

#206 Hurricane Anthony
#224 Innocent
#316 Nothing To Lose
#117 Simple Man
#208 Big Brother

Here's the final Round of this stage:

10-7, no question. That one was easy. Burned, for JT's great job in it. Dispo Day was an easy pick, too. Unfortunately, by show title I don't know the other 4... :(

The winners of Round 5 are:

#324 10-7
#118 Dispo Day
#522 Burned
#124 Body Count
#323 Whacked

We now have only 25 episodes left. I'll post 5 polls with 5 episodes in each poll. You can vote for your 2 favourites per poll. When this poll closes, the 2 episodes with the most votes from each poll will make up the Top 10. :D Then, we'll vote to place these episodes in order.

Here goes:

ahhhh this poll is not truth.... how can i choose between so so great epis :rolleyes: they are so different and unique when it come for some character development or crime case *sigh* to Sat have time, i`ll try to think out my votes or more easily just will be to give up voting and take the fun read end results :p

This starts to be so horrible. Luce, you must enjoy this torturing :p

I had to give up with crossover and go with Lost Son and Innocent.

The next ones I had no trouble, of course Body Count (which is still consider as the best Miami finale) and Witness to Murder

Then I went with Simple Man..I don't know exactly why and then of course Dead Woman Walking.

Then the last poll :rolleyes: 4 out of 5 are my faves anyways *kicks Luce* :p Ok, Big Brother was easy to choose but then 2nd one...so hard! Went with Nothing to Lose. *sobs*

Aw, sorry! :( ;) Maybe I should do a Top 15 after this, as opposed to a Top 10? This way, only the 2 episodes per poll with the least number of votes go out. I think that might work better, as nearly all of these episodes are great episodes. :D

i have one crazy idea... what about one day we to make Top 5 fav epis for crime case after this for H character, Delko etc... coz i personally vote for crime case and H epis only... but if there is the best Delko epis i`ll put on my top list others... hope u got my thought. btw no need to take me serious ;) this also can be done in the main charatcers threads ...

That's a great idea Pusher. I'll have a think as to how we could do that. :)

So we have finally narrowed it down to our Top 15 favourite episodes. Now all we need to do is put them in order, and hopefully get a winner in the #1 slot. :D So, here's the final poll. I'm going to be kind ;) and allow everyone 8 choices.

THE FINAL POLL!

It was pretty difficult but I got my 8. Too bad that there are no s4 - s5 episodes in the last 15. I thought Burned was a very good episode, well the case was pretty stupid :p

*enough ranting*

Back