Poll Time! Vote For Your Favourite Episodes 2007

Ducky! :D Glad that you found this thread. I think you will probably have voted for most of the winning eps so far ;) but I hope you make it back to cast more votes.

I also voted for the 6 you voted for, for similar reasons, except the first CSIM episode I saw was 'Simple Man'. I really liked all the latter Season 1 episodes as the show seemed to find it's feet from then onwards, for me anyway. Plus, I was never much of a Megan fan. ;)

Yeah, pretty much the same... tho Losing Face didn't go so up ;) I love that episode. Horatio is more 'downtoearth' kickass than 'iamasuperman' kickass that he is nowadays.

These polls actually remind me how much better season 1 and...2...and 3 were ;)

So many good storylines that have just...disappeared

The winners of Round 7 are:

#119 Double Cap
#219 Deadline
#120 Grave Young Men
#220 The Oath
#121 Spring Break
#321 Recoil

Runners Up with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #320 Killer Date and #521 Just Murdered.

The Final Round of the first stage of voting is...Round 8! :D

I voted for:

Vengeance – it’s the only ep I have seen from those that I had to choose, and because of the intense H/Y scene at the end of the ep.

Burned – seen only bits, but I really like Yelina as a P.I. and that H is not happy with it :p

Whacked – Yelina gave Stetler black eye :D do I need to say more?

MIA/NYC – because it introduced csi ny, and because it’s the only other ep that I have seen

Innocent – because Stetler made a fool of himself, first over a case, then trying to get a raise out of H, because he’s going away with Y, and H not falling for that. Instead H gave him advise and wished ‘have fun tonight’. I just love that baffled look on Stetler’s face, when H said it. That was so not what Stetler was expecting H say/do.
For me this ep also showed the depth of H love for Y. That’s true love, when you’re willing to give your ‘rival’ tips/advises, so the woman you love could be happy.

10-7 – because it was so heartbreaking, intense and made me cry.

Open Water - Although I'm not much of an Horatio/Marisol fan, I thought her 'proposal' was cute. Did I just say 'cute'? :X

Burned - Yelina's re-introduction to the series, although unfortunately brief, was quite satisfying regardless. As I have said before, Horatio's reaction to seeing her again was indeed priceless.

MIA/NYC - NonStop - The awesome introduction of Mac Taylor and his crew. Made me want to watch 'CSI: NY'.

Shock - I loved the parodical nature of the episode in that it dealt with the almost cartoonish world of celebrities. And as stated before, although I'm not a big fan of the union, it was nice to see H smiling for once when he was walking with Marisol and Eric to the courthouse.

10-7 - I never tire of this episode. Definitely ranks up there with my all-time favourites. The end scene with H sending Yelina and Raymond off to Brazil is so wrenching to watch sometimes.

Rampage/One Of Our Own - Another episode that is hard to watch. I actually almost cried when Marisol died the first time I saw this episode. But it was kind of cool to watch H and Eric take Memmo Fierro in the trunk of the car out to a remote location in the famous tradition of Mafia gangsters just to tell him to tell Riaz that H was out for his blood. Fantastic!!!

2 of my all time fave episodes cos of the intese ending of '10-7', H almost cries, well I think he did hence the sunnies. And 'Whacked' short but meaningful H/Y scenes.

And 'Burned' cos Yelina's back!!!

The winners of Round 8 are:

#322 Vengeance
#522 Burned
#123 Freaks And Tweaks
#323 Whacked
#124 Body Count
#324 10-7

Runners Up with highest number of votes outside the Top 6: #223 MIA/NYC NonStop and #224 Innocent.

For the next poll, I thought I would put all the episodes that were Runners Up against each other. The two episodes with the most votes at the end of the poll will be added to the other winners. That will leave us with 50 episodes for the next stage of voting.

Runners Up Poll

OHOH! I forgot to tell you my votes! First ones wer Tinder Box and Venge..whatever :D the 2nd one is a kickass eppy!

THEN... I can't believe you still make me choose only two between Freaks and Tweaks, MIA/NYC - NONSTOP and Whacked *sobs*
I chose (this time :p) MIA/NYC and Whacked. I love how they introduced NY show and there's some legendary quotes. And Whacked was soooo different and creepy and great!

Then I picked Body Count and Innocent. Two wonderful season finales. Body Count had the much loved Otis storyline and I think Innocent was wonderful as well. In 10-7 they send my Y away and One of Our Own... well you know :rolleyes: *sob sob* Jessop *sob sob*

This last voting, despite the Rio and its asskickingess, I went with crossover eppy and Innocent.

Gosh I can't believe I haven't voted yet. :eek:

Innocent by far is my favorite episode out of these. :D It just had everything I've ever wanted in a finale and I've said much about it before regarding its excellent qualities and lines so I'll make it brief. :p It was a great way to end the season and left many of us with a happy heart, anticipating season three with glee. (Although that's not how season three consequently turned out. :rolleyes:)

MIA/NYC-Nonstop is my second favorite. It was a really inventive and exciting way to usher in the latest 'CSI'. The atmosphere differed so much from the first crossover with Miami and LV, so it really set NY apart from everyone else, yet never lost the touch that made CSI:Miami a fan favorite for two years. It was so wonderful to see Gary Sinise and David Caruso work together. My only regret about this episode is that it would have been nice to see more of the cast interact with their counterpart. However, excellent writing, interesting case and a great start to NY!

Rio - Such a powerful episode with equally powerful images. It showed Horatio at his emotional boiling point and what happens when it all spills over.

MIA/NYC - NonStop - Major ups for a great introduction to 'CSI: NY'.

The two favourite Runners Up are:

#223 MIA/NYC - NonStop
#224 Innocent

We are now left with 50 episodes to choose from. Over the next few weeks, I will post 25 mini polls asking you to choose between 2 episodes. I'll make sure that the episodes that have already been up against each other are kept apart, just to mix things up a bit. ;)

I will leave this first poll open for a week, but after that, I will change the polls every few days.

Round #1

Broken, Blood Moon and Witness to Murder were all easy choices for me in this one. Three of my favorite episodes. After a bit (or maybe a lot) of consideration, I also went with Shootout (because Ryan is just so cute with that baby), and Evidence of Things Unseen (for the Twizzler line, and for Eric speaking Russian :p)

Wow, Lucy you're getting tough already!!! Putting Witness to Murder (with Eugene, AWWWWW) up against Going Under with the great H/Cal scenes. This one was very hard for me decide. But Witness to Murder was just such a powerful episode that I had to go with it. I also chose Broken for the great ickiness that is Stuart Otis :devil: and for the "Hello, Handsome" ;), Blood Moon (I liked the storyline in this one), Recoil for the great H/Cal moment with the shoulder bruise on Cal, and Double Cap (I'm sure there's a good reason, but I can't think anymore right now. :D)

Blood Brothers, Death Grip, Recoil, Double Cap, Witness To Murder. All great episodes, especially BB and WTM. :D

Back