Poll Time! Vote For Your Favourite Episodes 2007

It's very telling that there are no Season 4 or 5 episodes. There were some episodes that got quite a few votes, like Nailed and Burned, but the majority of fans (at least those who have voted here) seem to prefer Seasons 1-3. I guess most people feel that in terms of quality, Seasons 4 and 5 weren't nearly as good.

EDIT: We could always do a Season 4 and 5 poll after this one, so we could see what the most popular episodes were in those seasons?

I think that would be good, Lucy. :) I'd be interested to know which S4-5 epis rated highest. :)

I don't know that the quality of the show went down, necessarily, in S4-5, but I think the whole tone of the show changed in the last 2 seasons. It's almost like a completely different show in S4-5. The writing, the characters, even the colors (a lot brighter now than in S1-3) are different. At least IMHO. :D

I felt that the quality of the show definitely went downhill in Seasons 4 and 5, especially in Season 4 where things became so superficial. It would seem that these polls have been a good indication of how many of the fans here feel. :) There were gradual signs of improvement in S5 and some of the S5 episodes got quite a few votes. Apart from 'Nailed', the S4 episodes came nowhere really. TPTB may have wanted to change things, but I don't feel the changes were for the good of the show at all.

SwanSwan_H said:
I felt that the quality of the show definitely went downhill in Seasons 4 and 5, especially in Season 4 where things became so superficial. It would seem that these polls have been a good indication of how many of the fans here feel. :) There were gradual signs of improvement in S5 and some of the S5 episodes got quite a few votes. Apart from 'Nailed', the S4 episodes came nowhere really. TPTB may have wanted to change things, but I don't feel the changes were for the good of the show at all.

S1-3 are definitely my favorites also (except for S4 Under Suspicion and S5 Going Under) for obvious H/Cal reasons (for me ;)) I was a late comer to CSIM and didn't start watching until they started showing on A&E in January...then all @#$% broke loose and I became an addict and now here I am. :D For me, other than the epis above, I prefer to think that the real show has been on hiatus since the end of season 3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for S6. :)

:DTough Choices, the Best of the Best! Each One a Winner!

Have to agree it would be interesting to survey just Seasons 4 & 5. Choices should limited to the Top 3 or 5 favorites, however. Can't imagine anyone who would even HAVE many favorites from S4-5.

Aww Luce, don't worry. It's nice to be forced to put episodes in some kind of order ;) And yes, S4 and S5 as seperate poll would be interesting, since those didn't survive to this one.

Oh and my votes in this poll:

Big Brother, Nothing to Lose, Innocent, Body Count, Lost Son, Witness to Murder, Dispo Day and MIA/NYC - NONSTOP ;)

Lucy said:

EDIT: We could always do a Season 4 and 5 poll after this one, so we could see what the most popular episodes were in those seasons?

yes, pls do it ;)

if i remember right my votes this time go for:

Dead Woman Walking, Blood Brothers, Hurricane Anthony, Big Brother, Witness To Murder, MIA/NYC Non Stop, Innocent, Nothing To Lose

We have the results! Thanks to everyone who voted. Nearly 30 of us did, so that's great. :D

drums.gif

1st Place: #206 Hurricane Anthony (for the second year running!) :D

2nd Place: #201 Blood Brothers

3rd Place: #316 Nothing To Lose

4th Place (equal): #208 Big Brother, #301 Lost Son, #117 Simple Man

5th Place: #124 Body Count

6th Place (equal): #118 Dispo Day, #302 Pro Per

7th Place: #304 Murder In A Flash

8th Place (equal): #224 Innocent, #212 Witness To Murder

9th Place (equal): #115 Dead Woman Walking, #223 MIA/NYC Non Stop

10th Place: #207 Grand Prix

I will set up a new poll soon (in a new thread) for Seasons 4 and 5 to see which episodes were the most popular (as both seasons failed to have an episode qualify for the final rounds here in this thread). :)

YEY we have end results and again Hurricane Anthony win :D also most of my fav epis make it in top 10 this is just geat ;)

thanks Lucy for doing this Polls it is really big fun :)

Ooh, results! I didn't vote in these last few, forgot to. But these really are the best episodes. 'Hurricane Anthony' was definately in my personal top ten, which are (in order)

Body Count
Dispo Day
Hurricane Anthony
Nailed
Curse of the Coffin
Dead Woman Walking
Big Brother
Lost Son
NonStop
Nothing to Lose

So, it was very close. Thank you Lucy, for running this! You're awesome!

i love all the eps equally but if i had to pick here's my order

1 Lost Son-It's so sad!! i'm still traumatized by it!! I miss you Speed!!! *cries*
2 Hard Time - Speed's turrets comment, nuff said
3 Grave Young Men- Speed taking that girls picture was hilarious!! his expression was priceless!!!
4Spring Break - loved it when Speed told off that guy Ted!!
5 The Best Defense- Speed's Sarcasam
6 Tinder Box - loved seeing Eric and Speed be the heroes for once
7 Hurricane Anthony - loved this one!! and thier whole little conversation at the end!!!
8 Curse of the Coffin - hilarious!!! Ryan thought he was cursed lol!!! haha!!
9 Grand Prix - it's the only ep Speed noticably smiles and laughs!! and his laugh is just so sexy!!!
and number 10 is the ep Blood Brothers - i loved Eric's comment about the rat!! hilarious!!

again i wish i didn't have to pick personally i love all the eps.

Back